Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: LX3 Users Discussion.

  1. #981
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    So this leatherette's something like gaffers for DSLRs and their lenses?
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  2. #982

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    So this leatherette's something like gaffers for DSLRs and their lenses?
    yes, just that instead of just plain tape it has a leather pattern on it.

  3. #983
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotisiao View Post
    yes, just that instead of just plain tape it has a leather pattern on it.
    Hmmm.... So which means we can choose whatever fabric we want too?
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  4. #984

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Hmmm.... So which means we can choose whatever fabric we want too?
    only have 2 choices...i bought it on ebay.

  5. #985

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotisiao View Post
    only have 2 choices...i bought it on ebay.
    care to share the link pls?

  6. #986

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi,I'm a new user of LX3. Hmm, I took some photos and find that the photos in the camera LCD were very vibrant but when I download the photos to my computer, the color look v dull instead. Can anyone enlighten me why is that so? Do I need to change any settings? Thanks so much!

  7. #987
    Senior Member Diavonex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Admiralty
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayminine View Post
    Hi,I'm a new user of LX3. Hmm, I took some photos and find that the photos in the camera LCD were very vibrant but when I download the photos to my computer, the color look v dull instead. Can anyone enlighten me why is that so? Do I need to change any settings? Thanks so much!
    Try shooting in P Mode and increase the Saturation.

    Keep the sun behind you.
    Last edited by Diavonex; 3rd January 2010 at 03:42 PM.

  8. #988

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavonex View Post
    Try shooting in P Mode and increase the Saturation.

    Keep the sun behind you.

    May I know how to increase the saturation? I'm still new to this.

  9. #989

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    This sound like the problem some of us had. Some say increase exposure by +1/3. Some say reduce camera LCD to the lowest and increase exposure by +1. The latter seems to work better for me.

  10. #990

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi, I a LX3 owner for past two months, so far I believed I have took more than a thousand over shots. This few day though, when I gently shake the camera, I can hear some noise form the body of the camera. Sound like some parts are loose. Anyone of you facing this problem? Don't think this is normal right? Anyway I have not drop the camera before.

  11. #991
    Senior Member Diavonex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Admiralty
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by HIBBURT View Post
    Hi, I a LX3 owner for past two months, so far I believed I have took more than a thousand over shots. This few day though, when I gently shake the camera, I can hear some noise form the body of the camera. Sound like some parts are loose. Anyone of you facing this problem? Don't think this is normal right? Anyway I have not drop the camera before.
    I think it's the Optical Image Stabilizer mechanism; I think it's normal.

  12. #992

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Thanks. Anyone else facing similar situation?

  13. #993

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    just wondering if lx3 is able to perform mulitple shots?

    as in those digital compact camera where u can set timer and then depressed once to take mutiple shots.

  14. #994
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    JE, Singapore
    Posts
    350

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by phpjazz View Post
    just wondering if lx3 is able to perform mulitple shots?

    as in those digital compact camera where u can set timer and then depressed once to take mutiple shots.
    Yes, to activate this mode, use the small button at the extreme bottom-right corner of the camera's back panel.

  15. #995

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ralliart12 View Post
    Yes, to activate this mode, use the small button at the extreme bottom-right corner of the camera's back panel.

    are u talking bout the burst mode button??
    but when i try to depress once it takes only 1 picture...
    how to take multiple pictures?

  16. #996
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    JE, Singapore
    Posts
    350

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by phpjazz View Post
    are u talking bout the burst mode button??
    but when i try to depress once it takes only 1 picture...
    how to take multiple pictures?
    Yup, I'm referring to that button. When u press it a menu should appear with 3 options of which the bottom 2 is for snapping multiple frames per single press of shutter button. Combine with a set timer to achieve your original request 2 posts above.

  17. #997

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Turn your camera on to shooting mode then set the "Multi Expo." to "ON". It is on the 3rd screen after "Film Mode". After that you set to "START". You can make up to 3 exposure using the same frame. Play around it and soon you get the feel. Happy shooting.

  18. #998

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Sorry would not work in iA mode; any other mode will do.

  19. #999

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi guys,

    I got a couple of question for using the LX3.

    1) is it advisable to stack a CPL on top of a UV filter?
    2) wat settings do you reccomend for landscape pictures, wish to save it into a custom mode? please also suggest which mode to use for saving into custom mode.
    3) wat settings to save in custom if i wish to take panorama snots? anything I should take note of?
    4) goin on a trip to taiwan, any advise for picture taking?


    Cheers!

  20. #1000
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Thread reached 1000 posts. Please start new thread if necessary, thanks.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •