Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1000

Thread: LX3 Users Discussion.

  1. #921

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    That is the EZ Zoom function. It will downsize your photo size but enable longer zoom.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOKARA View Post
    can any expert help me out?

    how come when i change the photo size to 2.5mb, it seems that the optic zoom can zoom alot more if compared to 9.5mb photo size
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  2. #922

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    That is the EZ Zoom function. It will downsize your photo size but enable longer zoom.
    Eh.... is that actually equivalent to taking the same picture at a higher MP but cropping it to make it appear as you have achieved a higher optical zoom?


    By the way, a question from myself. I noticed that you'll only get a preview of the final picture when you press/half-press the shutter button. Is there anyway to make the LCD reflect the final exposure all the time without first having to press the shutter button?

  3. #923

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    thx u guys

  4. #924

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi all,
    just wonder any of you have updated the latest firmware?
    From panasonic site
    http://panasonic.jp/support/global/c...LX3/index.html

    I understand that Panasonic still did not enable zooming while taking video, am I right?

    Thanks

  5. #925

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    btw anyone got aspect 1:1 sample photo to share? jus curious wats this function all abt...

  6. #926
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    in v2.1, does the photos "blink" during play back (like how they normally do in the preview after taking a photo)? mine continued blinking. did not encounter this previously when on v1.3. can someone confirm this? thanks.

  7. #927

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheiseha View Post
    in v2.1, does the photos "blink" during play back (like how they normally do in the preview after taking a photo)? mine continued blinking. did not encounter this previously when on v1.3. can someone confirm this? thanks.
    its just the camera informing of highlight in the taken picture. something like over exposed bits. i think you can turn it off in the menu

  8. #928
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212

    Talking Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by relac28 View Post
    its just the camera informing of highlight in the taken picture. something like over exposed bits. i think you can turn it off in the menu
    thank you so much for enlightening me! no more blinking on my playback or preview though i still found it weird on why in v1.3 there's no blinking during playback but there is in v2.1. oh well time to enjoy my lx3 again.

  9. #929

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheiseha View Post
    thank you so much for enlightening me! no more blinking on my playback or preview though i still found it weird on why in v1.3 there's no blinking during playback but there is in v2.1. oh well time to enjoy my lx3 again.
    no prob! glad you r enjoying ur camera.

  10. #930
    Member Ang Pow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore. Hot hot hot.
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi all, I just got my LX3 yesterday, and I am having some trouble manually setting the AF points. Or did I set it correctly?

    I pressed the 'focus' button at the top of the camera, and then moved the AF point to the left of the screen. But when I half-press the shutter button, it'll focus on the centre of the screen.

    Did I miss out anything?

    Thanks alot guys.

  11. #931

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    may i know where to access the noise reduction menu?

    cant seems to find it anywhere.
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

  12. #932

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ang Pow View Post
    Hi all, I just got my LX3 yesterday, and I am having some trouble manually setting the AF points. Or did I set it correctly?

    I pressed the 'focus' button at the top of the camera, and then moved the AF point to the left of the screen. But when I half-press the shutter button, it'll focus on the centre of the screen.

    Did I miss out anything?

    Thanks alot guys.

    switch to MF mode?

  13. #933

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmanme View Post
    may i know where to access the noise reduction menu?

    cant seems to find it anywhere.

    settings
    film mode
    scroll to 4th line "NR"

    i lower it down 2 steps in mine

  14. #934

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by bblack View Post
    So is the smallest flash that works the OLY FL14?
    no its the built in flash.

    FL14 does not allow for change in angle of the flash. i'll get one that can offer that flexibility over it anytime.

  15. #935
    Member Ang Pow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore. Hot hot hot.
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by relac28 View Post
    settings
    film mode
    scroll to 4th line "NR"

    i lower it down 2 steps in mine
    Hey there, I'm quite new to this LX3, and the NR, does it reduce the sharpness when its set to the max? I think thats the reason why most users set it to 0 or reduce it.

  16. #936
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Are there any of the users here annoy with the built-in flash? I always find that the flash is so harsh even when i reduced the power to -2....
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  17. #937

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Are there any of the users here annoy with the built-in flash? I always find that the flash is so harsh even when i reduced the power to -2....
    yea, hardly use the built-in flash.. its so miniscule, any light that comes out of it is bound to be harsh..

  18. #938

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    anybody know where can get the martin fields screen protector?
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

  19. #939

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmanme View Post
    anybody know where can get the martin fields screen protector?
    try this site. located at china town. they sell MF protector.

    http://www.doml.com.sg/

  20. #940

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    try this site. located at china town. they sell MF protector.

    http://www.doml.com.sg/
    thanks for the info! =]
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •