Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1000

Thread: LX3 Users Discussion.

  1. #621

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOKARA View Post
    Hi all LX-3 users,

    after seeing all the photos, very interested to get a LX-3. Being newbie, am wondering if most of u guys shoot this beauty w/o any additional adapters?

    And what kind of additional gadgets should i get along with my LX3.

    pls shed some light.

    thx.
    Hmmm... i don't use any add-ons on my LX3.
    But if you have $$$ to spare, get the viewfinder.

  2. #622

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    i would be interested in getting a fish lense kind kekeke

    i already have a Fuji S6500FD...would this LX3 be a overlap? geez i need a good reason to by pass my inhouse CFO hehe

  3. #623

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Dear Everyone,

    I was using the Raw + Jpeg format for shooting in my LX3. Which means that I should have both format in my memory card when I shoot. But when I try to download the pictures, I noticed that some files does not have Raw files. Is it due to the different mode that I use or could it be the aspect ratio? Appreciate any help..... Thanks

  4. #624

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi, just curious issit better to use F2.0 in aperture mode or just use P mode to prevent subject motion blur?

  5. #625

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by kennmail View Post
    Hi, just curious issit better to use F2.0 in aperture mode or just use P mode to prevent subject motion blur?
    motion blur is caused by lack of shutter speed.
    read up about aperture & shutter speed in the net... google it.

  6. #626

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    another headache for me...
    i dunno why my pictures when uploaded to the pc are always not sharp..
    guess pictures not sharp are due to hand shake right...
    i've adjusted the stabliser mode to mode 1 and mode2 to try..
    but seems like not helping... is it the stabliser function for LX3 not gd enough?
    anyway i've set my shutter speed to quite fast.. abt 1/30-1/60 taking still image..
    still end up not sharp...
    anyway can help me?

  7. #627
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Wink Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by snowieley View Post
    another headache for me...
    i dunno why my pictures when uploaded to the pc are always not sharp..
    guess pictures not sharp are due to hand shake right...
    i've adjusted the stabliser mode to mode 1 and mode2 to try..
    but seems like not helping... is it the stabliser function for LX3 not gd enough?
    anyway i've set my shutter speed to quite fast.. abt 1/30-1/60 taking still image..
    still end up not sharp...
    anyway can help me?
    Try breath in and hold the button, when press only finger move. Min 1/125...
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  8. #628

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Thanks AxeLa! will try that out to see...
    heee.. pls pardon me.. still a newbie..

  9. #629

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkDevil View Post
    Dear Everyone,

    I was using the Raw + Jpeg format for shooting in my LX3. Which means that I should have both format in my memory card when I shoot. But when I try to download the pictures, I noticed that some files does not have Raw files. Is it due to the different mode that I use or could it be the aspect ratio? Appreciate any help..... Thanks
    It should be due to the different scene mode you used. Maybe you like to verify that with the exif which mode was used.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #630

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    got my LX3 yday to replace my aging FZ8..

    b4 i got it another guy also got the LX3..
    hot property ah..
    but i m slow i think..

    the LX3 threads r getting less "hot"

  11. #631

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    hey guys

    just got my lx-3 today and loving it already!

    am a newbie so will need alot of advice! ha!

  12. #632
    Senior Member AxeLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,698

    Wink Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by snowieley View Post
    Thanks AxeLa! will try that out to see...
    heee.. pls pardon me.. still a newbie..
    U are welcome....
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

  13. #633

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    hi guys..

    wats the market price for the Ricoh C1 lens cover?..

    and where can i find the hotshoe cover?..
    tried MS Color but they dun have..

  14. #634

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    i'm loking for one to, which shop to but form?

  15. #635

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi bros, recently I tried using P-mode w built in flash cos the occasion doesnt allow me to change settings and I need to prevent motion blur... I realised some shots taken r whittish like the effect u overdo on curves in photoshop. Issit due to the flash w e p-mode settings at tt moment? Any better settings to prevent this?

  16. #636
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by kennmail View Post
    Hi bros, recently I tried using P-mode w built in flash cos the occasion doesnt allow me to change settings and I need to prevent motion blur... I realised some shots taken r whittish like the effect u overdo on curves in photoshop. Issit due to the flash w e p-mode settings at tt moment? Any better settings to prevent this?
    are you standing too close to the subject ?
    when you stand too close the flash will be like a white splash on the subject face, once you see this on the lcd display, can adjust flash power from -1/3 to -2/3 ev, then shoot again and see how it goes...

  17. #637

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    are you standing too close to the subject ?
    when you stand too close the flash will be like a white splash on the subject face, once you see this on the lcd display, can adjust flash power from -1/3 to -2/3 ev, then shoot again and see how it goes...
    tt's wat i tot too.... but i wont have chance to retake the pics... I am thinking of using -2 for my flash level den use photoshop PP if too dark...mainly need the flash to prevent motion blur..

  18. #638
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by kennmail View Post
    tt's wat i tot too.... but i wont have chance to retake the pics... I am thinking of using -2 for my flash level den use photoshop PP if too dark...mainly need the flash to prevent motion blur..
    maybe can use -1 then, but it will get a bit dark if you stand a bit far.

  19. #639

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by prince7 View Post
    I got a Lumix LX3 tube Adaptor (to 52mm) Emolux with 0.45mm Wide Angle Lens at John 3:16 (Funan) for S$150! They got another set for same price for 0.5mm wide angle and Macro lens.

    Anyone got any idea where to get ZOOM lens since the LX3 zoom is only 2.5x ?

    Also, any idea where to get Lomo camera?

    Cheers!
    i am interested to know if there is any ZOOM lens too

  20. #640

    Default Re: LX3 Users Discussion.

    Hi, can anyone guide me where to buy Raynox MSN202?
    Is MSN202 got different ring size or universal? Thanks..
    flickr | "No Comment" is a comment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •