Thread: Crumpler $7m home in stock

Default Crumpler $7m home in stock

For those who is eying this one, just to let you know that I just received a call from their City Hall outlet that the new stock has arrived, they have brown and black color only, collecting mine tonight, hurry up if you want

You can try 63340336 and look for Adelina for enquiry (note: this is the number that appeared in my caller ID)

Default Re: Crumpler $7m home in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    For those who is eying this one, just to let you know that I just received a call from their City Hall outlet that the new stock has arrived, they have brown and black color only, collecting mine tonight, hurry up if you want

You can try 63340336 and look for Adelina for enquiry (note: this is the number that appeared in my caller ID)
    good bag and looks very nice too
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

npnt lah.....................
    Objection !!!

WAH! thanks! i've been waiting &%^* long for stock to arrive. ok i go J 3:16 buy haha. he charges less than crumpler botiques and is so much friendlier than most crumpler staff.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    WAH! thanks! i've been waiting &%^* long for stock to arrive. ok i go J 3:16 buy haha. he charges less than crumpler botiques and is so much friendlier than most crumpler staff.
    I got my black one from Samuel some months back. He said the red color was good striking color but I still bought the black.

Hurry up....the stock were quickly taken up....there is a shortage for this model everywhere probably due to high supply of semi pro DSLR recently

May I know how much?

BBB again? I had this bag previously but sold it as it cannot accommodate a laptop!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    BBB again? I had this bag previously but sold it as it cannot accommodate a laptop!
    BBB for the win. haha ok maybe i shouldn't buy it, should save it for a good backpack since i already have a sling lowepro
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

BBB for the win. haha ok maybe i shouldn't buy it, should save it for a good backpack since i already have a sling lowepro
    But if u really want to try it, buy a used one from B&S. You won't lose much $$ if u decided that it is not suitable for u. That's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by monktian View Post
    May I know how much?
    I paid $166 if not wrong...there might be cheaper here and there....but I hate loosing the opportunity cost and time

After running out of stock for several months, 7 Million is back!! I bought one yesterday at the City Hall outlet. S$166 before DBS Live Fresh (only this card) credit card 10%discount. After discount is S$149.40. It comes in 3 colours, Brown, Red and Black. Black is cool.

I saw 5 and 6 million also. Go get it!!

Cheers!!
    Canon EOS 40D|Tamron 18-270mm|Canon 10-22mm|
    Canon 50mm/1.4|Speedlite 580 EX II|BG-E2N

Quote Originally Posted by lawalf View Post
    After running out of stock for several months, 7 Million is back!! I bought one yesterday at the City Hall outlet. S$166 before DBS Live Fresh (only this card) credit card 10%discount. After discount is S$149.40. It comes in 3 colours, Brown, Red and Black. Black is cool.

I saw 5 and 6 million also. Go get it!!

Cheers!!
    wah, dunno got discount for Fresh card holder :-( i bought mine (6million) from tk photo. special edition...$150
    Objection !!!

Just got this bag at TK Foto, costs $150 so it's almost equivalent to getting it at Crumpler shop with the Live Fresh card. Interested parties can check that out.