View Poll Results: Which race do you belong to

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eurasian

    0 0%
  • Malay

    3 5.88%
  • Indian

    4 7.84%
  • Chinese - Hokkien

    15 29.41%
  • Chinese - Cantonese

    5 9.80%
  • Chinese - Teochew

    13 25.49%
  • Chinese - Hakka

    2 3.92%
  • Others

    9 17.65%
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

  1. #641
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    late liao le.... tml gotta work even tho its supposed to be my day off....
    haiz the things i do just to get my hands on more OT money...
    but but with that OT mooneh means more rubbish to buy... like studded boots.... or saving up for studio lights... muhaha
    night guys lub you all

  2. #642
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    I always believe the students r not bad by nature. Some r merely seeking attention when they r naughty. Praising him is a good idea.
    i say go for the doggie treat rewards system ;P

  3. #643

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    late liao le.... tml gotta work even tho its supposed to be my day off....
    haiz the things i do just to get my hands on more OT money...
    but but with that OT mooneh means more rubbish to buy... like studded boots.... or saving up for studio lights... muhaha
    night guys lub you all
    STUDIO LIGHTS!!!

    OOU!!! Can hoot home-made prawn!

    Actually, if yu 'zhai', dun nid studio lights if yu not doing hard-core product shoots.

  4. #644

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    i say go for the doggie treat rewards system ;P
    Dun forget the alcohol laced chocolate ... laa-la-la-laaah ...

  5. #645
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    STUDIO LIGHTS!!!

    OOU!!! Can hoot home-made prawn!

    Actually, if yu 'zhai', dun nid studio lights if yu not doing hard-core product shoots.
    lol no la not just for product shoots la... i found that i kinda enjoy doing shoots for people... gonna try and learn more from my colleague first about utilising the lights and stuff... then jump ship go learn more... she's almost done with imparting with what she knows...then see if still worth investing in lights... bulky muggerfarkers tho... damn tiring to carry 2 1000W and 2 500W lights contained in a huge baggage pack up 4 flights of stairs in a school that is too poor to get elevator la...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun forget the alcohol laced chocolate ... laa-la-la-laaah ...
    just give me baileys.... i lurveeeee baileys

  6. #646

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    lol no la not just for product shoots la... i found that i kinda enjoy doing shoots for people... gonna try and learn more from my colleague first about utilising the lights and stuff... then jump ship go learn more... she's almost done with imparting with what she knows...then see if still worth investing in lights... bulky muggerfarkers tho... damn tiring to carry 2 1000W and 2 500W lights contained in a huge baggage pack up 4 flights of stairs in a school that is too poor to get elevator la...


    just give me baileys.... i lurveeeee baileys
    1 part Bailey's, 1 part Stolichnaya and 1 part Vodka on chunky ice cubes topped with a tinge of fresh cream and a pinch of Hershey's chocolate powder!

  7. #647
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    lol no la not just for product shoots la... i found that i kinda enjoy doing shoots for people... gonna try and learn more from my colleague first about utilising the lights and stuff... then jump ship go learn more... she's almost done with imparting with what she knows...then see if still worth investing in lights... bulky muggerfarkers tho... damn tiring to carry 2 1000W and 2 500W lights contained in a huge baggage pack up 4 flights of stairs in a school that is too poor to get elevator la...
    i've seen my friend using 2 flash, 2 stands, 2 unbrellas to shoot portraits.
    he used that for one of his uni projects and i believe he use it for some other portraits too.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #648

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    O...










    hai
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #649

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    i've seen my friend using 2 flash, 2 stands, 2 unbrellas to shoot portraits.
    he used that for one of his uni projects and i believe he use it for some other portraits too.
    That's right Mo.

    Some people also get by with just 1 small flash mounted on top of their cameras and clever use of diffusers and reflectors, but when working with larger, more complicated or multiple 'subjects', cannot run away from the fact that a lot more control is needed.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 13th September 2008 at 12:10 AM.

  10. #650

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    O...










    hai
    Hai Hai Ro Ro!

  11. #651
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    the rest have either konked out or out having hot date...
    now a bit slow.
    refresh a few times still stuck at a post
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #652
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    muahahahah....
    MBP order liao
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #653
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    muahahahah....
    MBP order liao
    How many inch? Ram?? HDD?? Education discount???

  14. #654

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Gotta get sum rest. Been a looong day.

    Cya all tomorrow! BAI!

  15. #655
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Next to sexpose such topless photo is leong!!

    Those who gym must reveal their bodies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yesh!! Waiting for leong! HAHAHAH
    Hahahahha....

    Me old man liao, never go gym for soooooo loooooong.

    Just came home after a rehearsal, damn stack.....very out of shape.

  16. #656
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Home....

    and need to sleep soon...

    tomorrow working... Sun still got ROM shoot...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #657
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    How many inch? Ram?? HDD?? Education discount???
    ehhh...
    you go the back to school promo page and click the cheapest MBP
    that's the one i ordered.
    teacher cannot always spoon feed the students
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #658
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    ehhh...
    you go the back to school promo page and click the cheapest MBP
    that's the one i ordered.
    teacher cannot always spoon feed the students
    bbb

  19. #659
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Just finish packing my camera stuff for tmr.....and it started to rain......

  20. #660

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    O HAI SUP
    zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •