• Chinese - Hakka

2 3.92%
  • Others

9 17.65%
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    eh why the sudden kissing. Cannot lah i gotta kiss my hot date. You better not kiss me.

lolololololololol leave office nao

Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    i kiss ur upper lip.

she kiss ur lower lip.

can lah. SIC

STOP KA CHIAU LA

GO FIND YOUR OWN HOT DATE

i know theres a very good vet near mt. pleasant
    Gee, which vet might that be, or the clinic's name?

Actually i had a strict diet for my rabbits, my mom love to fed that apples & greens. I always had to stop her and limited it to very small portion daily as treats.

Many time, too many good food actually shorten the live of the pets.

Hopefully it will get well, sometime just a small jab from the vet will be ok within the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Gee, which vet might that be, or the clinic's name?
    http://www.mountpleasant.com.sg/about_us_full.htm

i used to go there to treat my parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Actually i had a strict diet for my rabbits, my mom love to fed that apples & greens. I always had to stop her and limited it to very small portion daily as treats.

Many time, too many good food actually shorten the live of the pets.

Hopefully it will get well, sometime just a small jab from the vet will be ok within the next day.
    You're absolutely correck Leong.

A lot of well-meaning pet owners and / or their families actually endanger the lives of their pets, or threaten their health by indiscriminate feeding. More often than not, they fail to realize that many pets are entirely different species from us, and have very different nutritional needs.

As in any industry, there also appears to be a whole lot of mis-conceptions as well as marketing BS from major companies ... as well as the inevitable MIL, FIL brudder or sistar relative anyhow feed thinking they are 'pampering' and 'loving' the cute lil bugger by giving it left-overs or moon cake!

http://www.mountpleasant.com.sg/about_us_full.htm

i used to go there to treat my parrot.
    Thanks Gee. So the veterinary hospital you are recommending IS Mt Pleasant lah? One of the Miss SG Universe winners used to work there ... Hmm ...

i just wiped out 6 slices of cheese at one go

mmm my hammie is a pure breed... i adopted her from another owner who's hammie had one too many hams...
    i customised her diet so that it doesnt contain too much sweet stuff... mealworms..a bit of sunflower seeds... barley..some premixed pet mix.. i usually remove the corn and carrots and stuff... i don't give her much treats either... occasionally brocolli or some vege...
    i think i'll have to ask my classmate to send her to the vet... I'm all booked up this week till weekend with work... :< sian... i suspect it might be diabetes but i hope its not....
    the last time she sustained a fall was earlier this year... from the top of my bookshelf... 1.2m
    :O
    have to check with my sisters if they fed her anything... or was it my mom.... emily always likes to bite on the cage... and my family thought it indicated that she's hungry.... >.> so they tend to sneak her food every now and then...
    OMG COULD IT BE THE RUST? she bit the top bar until its rusty and she still likes to bite on it... although she cant reach it now anymore as she can't see for nuts now...

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i just wiped out 6 slices of cheese at one go

Did you save any for eating instead of just wiping? What did you wipe with them anyways?

Did you save any for eating instead of just wiping? What did you wipe with them anyways?

HAHHAAHHAHAHA

WIPE MY BUTTOCKS

with cheese

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    mmm my hammie is a pure breed... i adopted her from another owner who's hammie had one too many hams...
    i customised her diet so that it doesnt contain too much sweet stuff... mealworms..a bit of sunflower seeds... barley..some premixed pet mix.. i usually remove the corn and carrots and stuff... i don't give her much treats either... occasionally brocolli or some vege...
    i think i'll have to ask my classmate to send her to the vet... I'm all booked up this week till weekend with work... :< sian... i suspect it might be diabetes but i hope its not....
    the last time she sustained a fall was earlier this year... from the top of my bookshelf... 1.2m
    have to check with my sisters if they fed her anything... or was it my mom.... emily always likes to bite on the cage... and my family thought it indicated that she's hungry.... >.> so they tend to sneak her food every now and then...
    OMG COULD IT BE THE RUST? she bit the top bar until its rusty and she still likes to bite on it... although she cant reach it now anymore as she can't see for nuts now...
    I doubt if rust induced toxcity is the cause, although it might be a good idea to remove her from the rusty cage and put her into a holding where there's no sharp corners or anything that she could end up getting poked with. A plastic or glass aquarium sounds good. Unfortunately, you should not restrict a hamster's daily physical metabolism, so the exercise apparatus has to stay in place for now.

Anyways, cut out the barley entirely, as well as any forms of sugars like in fruits, and carbs, if any. Greens, unless in very limited quantities, are usually not a good idea for hammies.

Try to get Emily to a vet familar with treating hamsters ASAP lah. Yu want me to take for yu?

Thanks Gee. So the veterinary hospital you are recommending IS Mt Pleasant lah? One of the Miss SG Universe winners used to work there ... Hmm ...

if i'm an animal, i would wan to fall sick anytime

http://123india.santabanta.com/gallery1.asp?mid1=10983

http://123india.santabanta.com/conte...asp?picid=1143

She's no longer at Mt Pleasant ... but I do know where she is!

Very very pleasant person to chat with, and a thorough professional.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 12th September 2008 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    There are alway problem of inbreeding for pure breed........ my pets also go to Mount Pleasant at Sunset way Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    i kiss ur upper lip.

she kiss ur lower lip.

can lah. SIC
    DIS, we MUST all do a GROUP SHOOT!!!

DIS, we MUST all do a GROUP SHOOT!!!

NOOOOO.

SOLAR CANNOT KISS

zzz

NOOOOO.

SOLAR CANNOT KISS

zzz
    O HAI

euu jearous arh?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

NOOOOO.

SOLAR CANNOT KISS

zzz

So selfish!

Gud tings mus share leh!

Ow we all go behind and shoot while sumwan is kissing him from the front lor.

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI

euu jearous arh?
    So selfish!

Gud tings mus share leh!

So selfish!

Gud tings mus share leh!

sounds a bit... disturbing.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it