View Poll Results: Which race do you belong to

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eurasian

    0 0%
  • Malay

    3 5.88%
  • Indian

    4 7.84%
  • Chinese - Hokkien

    15 29.41%
  • Chinese - Cantonese

    5 9.80%
  • Chinese - Teochew

    13 25.49%
  • Chinese - Hakka

    2 3.92%
  • Others

    9 17.65%
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

  1. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Moaning All... I have been moaning since Moanday Brues... Lucky thurs liao... Fri MOan one more time then weekend...

  2. #262

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Moaning All... I have been moaning since Moanday Brues... Lucky thurs liao... Fri MOan one more time then weekend...
    u ish v horny. i rikez. moaning from monday till now =x

  3. #263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    u ish v horny. i rikez. moaning from monday till now =x
    i wonder who lubb so dip dip and dong dong that he moaning until now.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  4. #264
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Good morning yo all
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  5. #265

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    o hai goot morning(again)
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #266

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    guten morgen!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Gabin buttie lubb moi leep leep... pain pain... OUCH!

  8. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    wah bro... political issues leh... remove that name... may be sensitive one... wait mods give warning...

  9. #269

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    wah bro... political issues leh... remove that name... may be sensitive one... wait mods give warning...
    haha ok. hmmm but not so sensitive one right? hmmm i should go look look see see the deregistered people what they kenna for.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha ok. hmmm but not so sensitive one right? hmmm i should go look look see see the deregistered people what they kenna for.
    I also dunno lar... better leave this kinda of talk out of here and keep ourselves out of trouble. Wont be deregistered coz of these lar... at most get poked...

  11. #271
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    O HAI, good morning

  12. #272
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha ok. hmmm but not so sensitive one right? hmmm i should go look look see see the deregistered people what they kenna for.
    Normally for openly challenging the mods, rude language, etc...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #273

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I also dunno lar... better leave this kinda of talk out of here and keep ourselves out of trouble. Wont be deregistered coz of these lar... at most get poked...
    ooouuu! sounds kinkiiee! poked... from which side?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  14. #274

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Normally for openly challenging the mods, rude language, etc...
    lol i've seen ALOT of people challenging mods over retarded things

    the power of the internet... makes adults/"intelligent" people do stupid things. People are awfully brave online.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #275
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    lol i've seen ALOT of people challenging mods over retarded things

    the power of the internet... makes adults/"intelligent" people do stupid things. People are awfully brave online.
    Tell me about it... I also meet until sian liao...

    I held the position of Mod in a few forums too...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #276
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    I poke you...
    You poke me...
    we are happy fa-mi-ly..

  17. #277

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    I poke you...
    You poke me...
    we are happy fa-mi-ly..
    i cum up poky u ok?

    YAWN. SO SLPY

  18. #278
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    I poke you...
    You poke me...
    we are happy fa-mi-ly..
    Poke too much will also get IRRITATED
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #279
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    tonight very free, think going down chinatown to hoot and buy mooncake.

  20. #280

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    tonight very free, think going down chinatown to hoot and buy mooncake.
    tonight i wokring OT to design an internal publication due tmr.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •