9 17.65%
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    Omg
    omg

are all of you teachers?
    not really... i was a contract teacher for 3 months.....
    i went in to school with streaks of red and pink in my hair.. and i had to try and cover it up everyday with black hair spray... but of course sometimes its never concealed properly... the kids used to be like....
    MS LEE MS LEE WHY YOUR HAIR RED COLOR ONE?!

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha do that only when the class gets out of control.... dun do that during the start of class.....
    start wearing top to toe black... look sterner... don't smile too much with them.... don't joke too much with them before assembly when you walk into school and the kids greet you...
    mind fark them and make them get the impression that something ominous is going on...
    just remember:
    dont smile...

Keep it cumming dear, bring it on!

Sometimes, instead of fighting the kids, screaming yr head off when yu can't scream loud enough etc is counter-productive!

Like Tainted's style, I recalled one veri skinny stern-faced teacher nong ago ... He would just slowly walk up to the offending student, and just stand in front of him. Very quietly ask him to stand up ... and by then, the entire class would be deathly silent. Then the skinny little fart would ask the student what he was trying to do in a voice barely above a sneering whisper, and when least expected, with his face inches away from the students ear, scream the question at the top of his voice with absolute vehemence!!! We suspected he must have served in the British Army.

i went in to school with streaks of red and pink in my hair.. and i had to try and cover it up everyday with black hair spray... but of course sometimes its never concealed properly... the kids used to be like....
    and you intelligently replied....?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

I would have replied, in a nonchalant voice, "Oh, that's dried up BLOOD", stare them in the eye, smile and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

Sometimes, instead of fighting the kids, screaming yr head off when yu can't scream loud enough etc is counter-productive!

Like Tainted's style, I recalled one veri skinny stern-faced teacher nong ago ... He would just slowly walk up to the offending student, and just stand in front of him. Very quietly ask him to stand up ... and by then, the entire class would be deathly silent. Then the skinny little fart would ask the student what he was trying to do in a voice barely above a sneering whisper, and when least expected, with his face inches away from the students ear, scream the question at the top of his voice with absolute vehemence!!! We suspected he must have served in the British Army.
    woot power man this teacher!
    my cousin also does this method.... except its for homework... first few times he'll be nice and stuff one on one with the kid... like eh why you never submit homework...
    he wouldnt chase... third time it happens....
    he'll just yell fiercely the question at the kid and tell him off for taking the teacher for granted and climbing over his head....
    haha he was proud to say it managed to scare the poor kid to tears and make him piss his pants once... rofl

Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    and you intelligently replied....?
    oh i told the kids i went swimming alot... and the chlorine changed the color of my hair.... and they got really confused haha... its a very funny expression

I would have replied, in a nonchalant voice, "Oh, that's dried up BLOOD", stare them in the eye, smile and walk away.
    yah i wished i told them that then... it would have been so cool... maybe i could have splattered some dark reddish brown paint on myself too to up the freak factor :>

Deregistered

OOI! I said it first lah! Q*#W&*)&Q%@(*Q@*!!!

Wah, if I were yr student, I'll ask if I can stand on the table then start jumping up to grab the fan! WHEEEE!!!!!
    I will send u to the principal office n stand in front of her.

and the ones who fight.... you hang them upside down from their big toes.... bondage perhaps?
    then when the class gets damn noisy and rowdy.... i slam the doors lock shut close the windows turn off the lights and fans and just sit in the chair...
    and wait....
    U make them dislike n fear u only. Make them respect u better.

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    normal academic

well... i tried to stop them (when i split class with another teacher, easier to catch).
    i tried making 3 students stand behind the class but they can't even stand still and can still move about like i having fun with them.
    but when it comes to the whole class of 40 students, the disturbing gang is rather big and they split up to do different disturbs, which make me the only teacher in class difficult to catch and it waste a lot of time also.
    Send them to principal's office. They play punk with u,u play punk too. Do not ever shed tears in front of them. My colleague did so n they bully her even more.

Deregistered

My friend's discipline master lifted an ah beng student by his pants n ask him "u r so weak,how to be a gangster?" Wa! power!!! (do note that this happened during the 90s where teachers have more freedom to discipline kids)

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    My friend's discipline master lifted an ah beng student by his pants n ask him "u r so weak,how to be a gangster?" Wa! power!!! (do note that this happened during the 90s where teachers have more freedom to discipline kids)
    hwa! was the dm those kinda super fit people? the ones who work out and lifts weights?

woot power man this teacher!
    my cousin also does this method.... except its for homework... first few times he'll be nice and stuff one on one with the kid... like eh why you never submit homework...
    he wouldnt chase... third time it happens....
    he'll just yell fiercely the question at the kid and tell him off for taking the teacher for granted and climbing over his head....
    haha he was proud to say it managed to scare the poor kid to tears and make him piss his pants once... rofl
    KEWL!

But seriously, kids need to establish that 'oh, this teacher better not fark around' paradigm.

Once you achieve and maintain that, you're more than half way to home base.

Oh man, I remember another teacher ... he was lagi classic. He actually NEVER EVER raised his voice - EVER! The angrier he got, the softer his voice got to the point that all he ever needed to do was just lean on his desk and keep quiet and the entire class would be trembling! But of course, he established that 'fear factor' from day one the minute he walked into the (noisy) class room for the first time.

He put his stuff down, went to the black-board and slowly wrote his name. Turned around and said in this almost Clint Eastwood 'cool' voice, "That is my name. Remember it. I could be your best friend, or your worst enemy that will make every single day pure torture." THEN, the farker smiled!

Deregistered

I'm old fashioned dear. Stand them up and insert, sloooowly, sharp little bamboo skewers under their toe-nails! In the absence of bamboo skewers, can ask any XMM moller on CS to lend their BBQ skewer eyelashes.
    hwa! was the dm those kinda super fit people? the ones who work out and lifts weights?
    He's in his late 40s that time. Big size man.

I remembered i had this annoying lecturer during my 1st yr in uni who took attendance during lectures!!! If u did not turn up,he will not even ask u to see him BUT if u belong to his tutorial group n u failed to answer his questions, he will inform u that u don't know cos when he was teaching that topic on that particular date,u were not in attendance. So to avoid embaressment, his lectures turnout were always good. My hero

I think teachers had it a whole lot better, and more honest back then, and the students, regardless of how 'bad' they were, turned out pretty OK in the end later on in life.

Wowo, you teacher before, I can image the cleaner had to clean off those blood strain after every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wowo, you teacher before, I can image the cleaner had to clean off those blood strain after every class.
    haha nope no blood stain la.... lucky... i remember having to separate fights between two kids.... a pai kia girl was gonna slam a table on this boy's head... haha...
    walau... lucky her FT told me her weak point....

so i was like casually with cellphone in hand:
    "Serene, I'm gonna call your mother right now if you don't put the table down."
    *quickly puts table down, wild scared look in eyes*
    "MS LEE DUN CALL MY MUDDER I BEHAVE I BEHAVE!!"

apparently i found out from the FT that she's terrified of her mother

haha nope no blood stain la.... lucky... i remember having to separate fights between two kids.... a pai kia girl was gonna slam a table on this boy's head... haha...
    walau... lucky her FT told me her weak point....

so i was like casually with cellphone in hand:
    "Serene, I'm gonna call your mother right now if you don't put the table down."
    *quickly puts table down, wild scared look in eyes*
    "MS LEE DUN CALL MY MUDDER I BEHAVE I BEHAVE!!"

apparently i found out from the FT that she's terrified of her mother

It's true - no matter how big a bully, or how pai kia a person, EVERYONE has a weak point and once they know yu know, they will be much less likely to fark around with yu.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 10th September 2008 at 10:48 PM.

Deregistered

If there's any games in our school with a co-ed school,u'll see the principal there watching like a hawk.

rofl i was gonna quote ya daddy.... then suddenly the stuff i was gonna quote about disappeared.... ;P apparently you edited the post

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The students will scream molest daily!

rofl i was gonna quote ya daddy.... then suddenly the stuff i was gonna quote about disappeared.... ;P apparently you edited the post
    Hehehehe...cannot reveal too much about ma BG mah! But seriously, we even had a teacher who was an ex-gangster, and he made sure every student knew about it! I did elbow-slam him in the chest once during recess though ... and lived ... hehehehe!

The students will scream molest daily!
    what sia.... haha....... never even laid a finger on them.... my form class on the other hand... they'll literally run up and group hug me.... abit gross when some didn't shower or are perspiring...
    Last edited by tainted; 10th September 2008 at 11:05 PM.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast