13 25.49%
  • Chinese - Hakka

2 3.92%
  • Others

9 17.65%
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXII

wah you kena normal technical class issit?

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    but one probability that the kids are not paying attention to her is prolly because she's too nice to them...
    i found that out the hard way when i first started lessons with my class.....
    then i got damn pissed after tolerating them for one month....
    then just took the bull by its horns and got strict with them lo...stop being so nice... chase them for homework... make them stayback after school... catch them before dismissal and make them stay back to complete their homework...and they are not allowed to leave or go home until they submit legible proper answers... and you just stay with them in the classroom la... its abit stressful and tough in the beginning... but after awhile when they see you mean business they will prolly listen to you abit more...don't worry about the parents complaining because in the end you are trying to fulfill your duty as a teacher... it would be even worse if you've to explain to a mob group of parents why their kids are all flunkies...
    I also suspect she's too nice. I wanted to ask her, "Could yu smash a table against the wall, just to make a statement, and still keep a straight face?" just to get an idea.

BUT and this a BIG BUT, we have absolutely NO idea of what her class is like, the actual conditions and work environment as well as whatever 'management' tactics she has used. ALL we can do is speculate if she doesn't want to share, which is entirely her prerogative.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    bo...
    never watch them b4.
    i think it's bcos i never set ground rules with them.
    the class i'm having problem with is well known in the staff room for their misbehaviour especially the boys of that class.
    they have played with fire, bullying, scream, shout, throw furnitures, play catching, running in and out of the classroom, sleep, make a hell lot of noise that i can hardly hear myself...
    Like what Tainted mentioned,u got to make them respect n fear u. I cannot give u ideas here cos govt n private schools r different. I'll give u an example though...for the incorrigible ones who sleep,i make them stand throughout the lessons.

bo...
    never watch them b4.
    i think it's bcos i never set ground rules with them.
    the class i'm having problem with is well known in the staff room for their misbehaviour especially the boys of that class.
    they have played with fire, bullying, scream, shout, throw furnitures, play catching, running in and out of the classroom, sleep, make a hell lot of noise that i can hardly hear myself...
    What, exactly have you done or tried doing to re-gain control of that class?

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Like what Tainted mentioned,u got to make them respect n fear u. I cannot give u ideas here cos govt n private schools r different. I'll give u an example though...for the incorrigible ones who sleep,i make them stand throughout the lessons.
    and the ones who fight.... you hang them upside down from their big toes.... bondage perhaps?
    then when the class gets damn noisy and rowdy.... i slam the doors lock shut close the windows turn off the lights and fans and just sit in the chair...
    and wait....
    Last edited by tainted; 10th September 2008 at 10:00 PM.

OOI! I said it first lah! Q*#W&*)&Q%@(*Q@*!!!

Wah, if I were yr student, I'll ask if I can stand on the table then start jumping up to grab the fan! WHEEEE!!!!!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 10th September 2008 at 10:01 PM.

and the ones who fight.... you hang them upside down from their big toes.... bondage perhaps?
    I'm old fashioned dear. Stand them up and insert, sloooowly, sharp little bamboo skewers under their toe-nails! In the absence of bamboo skewers, can ask any XMM moller on CS to lend their BBQ skewer eyelashes.

NO!!!! those caught sleeping will do hand stand throughout the lessons.

wah you kena normal technical class issit?
    normal academic

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    What, exactly have you done or tried doing to re-gain control of that class?
    well... i tried to stop them (when i split class with another teacher, easier to catch).
    i tried making 3 students stand behind the class but they can't even stand still and can still move about like i having fun with them.
    but when it comes to the whole class of 40 students, the disturbing gang is rather big and they split up to do different disturbs, which make me the only teacher in class difficult to catch and it waste a lot of time also.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    NO!!!! those caught sleeping will do hand stand throughout the lessons.
    omg like that i si liao.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I'm old fashioned dear. Stand them up and insert, sloooowly, sharp little bamboo skewers under their toe-nails! In the absence of bamboo skewers, can ask any XMM moller on CS to lend their BBQ skewer eyelashes.
    Those eating in class, you will pump gallons and gallons of water into their stomah.

Those unhappy one and stare at you, you will full blast your SB800 right into their eyes.

haha also just before dismissal i'll lock the classroom door...
    told the kids i'll want a minute of silence before i dismiss them...
    i'll turn my back to them and face the whiteboard and start striking off second after second with the marker... and when i hear a whisper of a deliberate throat clearing.......

I wipe the board clean and start again

its damn fun for me because the kids think all teachers are hard of hearing...i've very sensitive hearing so i can hear alot of things.... so i take perverse fun in restarting the count from one again until i really get utter complete silence.... then when 60seconds are up i'll dismiss them... haha

normal academic

well... i tried to stop them (when i split class with another teacher, easier to catch).
    i tried making 3 students stand behind the class but they can't even stand still and can still move about like i having fun with them.
    but when it comes to the whole class of 40 students, the disturbing gang is rather big and they split up to do different disturbs, which make me the only teacher in class difficult to catch and it waste a lot of time also.
    First off, yu need to learn from Tainted - to be and look more fierce. Then yu need to take drastic, but legal or not disallowed measures. When dealing with groups or sub-groups, yu dun try to tackle the entire group single-handedly, but identify and target the leader(s).

Take them on face-to face right in front of the class-room, or find some way to 'strip' them of their power or influence. Once yu take the leader down, the rest are a bunch of direction-less cowards.

IF yu dun think yu could take on one student face-to-face, then yu have to think of other and perhaps more tactical moves you could take.

normal academic
    wah NA ah.... die... haha.... last time i kena all three... express na & nt....

just do what i did darlin...

shut door switch off the lights and fans and wait quietly in your chair... they'll start complaining because its getting warm for them as they're making alot of noise and movements...

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Those unhappy one and stare at you, you will full blast your SB800 right into their eyes.
    i wanted to say that too.
    bring them to a enclose area and flash them
    PBase || Blog

Omg
    omg

are all of you teachers?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

wah NA ah.... die... haha.... last time i kena all three... express na & nt....

just do what i did darlin...

shut door switch off the lights and fans and wait quietly in your chair... they'll start complaining because its getting warm for them as they're making alot of noise and movements...
    i shall try that before i start my class
    PBase || Blog

thanks everyone...
    keep your suggestions coming.
    some of them make me laugh

my P and HOD tells me that after the first warning and the student still repeats, den it's time to sent him to the office.
    muahahahaha

i'm going to sleep.
    will read your sexxy suggestions tmr morning
    PBase || Blog

i shall try that before i start my class
    haha do that only when the class gets out of control.... dun do that during the start of class.....
    start wearing top to toe black... look sterner... don't smile too much with them.... don't joke too much with them before assembly when you walk into school and the kids greet you...
    mind fark them and make them get the impression that something ominous is going on...
    just remember:
    dont smile...

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast