View Poll Results: Who is a Singaporean?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Born in Singapore

    57 59.38%
  • Did NS

    11 11.46%
  • Deemed so by appropriate authorities for reasons of wealth, talent, or others

    6 6.25%
  • Chose to stay

    13 13.54%
  • No choice but to stay

    6 6.25%
  • Others: Please elaborate

    3 3.13%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 90

Thread: Who is a Singaporean?

  1. #61
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    U chose to remain single. Your choice.

    But you can't tell, you may meet Miss Right and then.... you live happily ever after!
    Standing on the outside looking in is easy heheh... untill someone willing to put down a billion dollar wager with me and be held responsible for asking me to take that gamble then we can come and talk. heheheh I give women as much chance as they give me still leh..not like I am dead to woman's presense everyday. Problem is they just fail...or I failed to match up. I lower the mark and they still fail with a personality that is complimentary to mine. No use getting one just cause you want sex, someone to lord over, please your parents or some book or too scare to die alone then you any-old-how pick up. Not my style. Everyday got to stare at her in the same house...in the same room and she hate you so much she keep tell you she has a headache.

    and not..I am not that desparate that I will turn gay to get more options!!! hahahahahah.... I wish I could but I don't bend that way...with respect to our gay brudders or lesbians here heheh...

    I think I am simply going to be one of those Singaporean that come under the category the govt hate for staying single. heheh But no lost for them lah... I am not a graduate..so no high IQ sperm to contribute to making the next tue Singapore brainiac or Olympian

  2. #62
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wah, u are Leatherman + Swiss Army tool rolled into 1 ah!

    *not Singaporean arh
    You know I just recall this bit. I had this ex g/f who for her birthday I bought her a Issey Miyaki Dress which has that crinkle wrinkle fabric...I could have bought a D300 with what I paid for it. So before she used it, I had it dry clean and well it fall off the rack in the closet and was squash up. Unknown to me...she picked it up and saw some crumbles on it so she IRON it!... long story short...the iron screw up the crinkle fabric look. It was almost smooth when she showed it to me. My jaw dropped. My wallet burst into flame. It was never the same after that...the dress anyway.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    u need to find an accountant! too much $$$ to spend! hahhaaa... here's ur lead.

    spending too freely is rather local too. just check the threads here. many hi-tech gadget heads with high disposeable income. but ERP pop up...


  4. #64
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    u need to find an accountant! too much $$$ to spend! hahhaaa... here's ur lead.

    spending too freely is rather local too. just check the threads here. many hi-tech gadget heads with high disposeable income. but ERP pop up...

    nah...I have enough I spend...I don't have I don't. I buys things for women NOT becasue they ask for it. They ask ..they sure will not get. I give as I like to give and I find they look good in something or could use whatever I buy for them lah. Don't buy I would have spent it on my golf games when I was seow over the game. I don't drive so I have no car loan or big ticket item to worry..plus I had more disposable income back then...alot more enterprising till I started working for my current boss!. heh.. Hopefully I will get to change that situation soon..if I can get out of the legality of the company...and if the economy holds up for me to find a better job.
    Last edited by sammy888; 12th September 2008 at 04:39 PM.

  5. #65
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    23,822

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Hello...I am old school with women.. I don't believe in eating "soft" rice ( Yeung Fan in cantonese I think)
    how about be a part time "sugar daddy"?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  6. #66

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    soft rice? does it come with iron bowl?

    times have changed women not expected to cook rice liao. men must keep up with time. how does pasta sound?

    +1.
    hahahah it "soft" but much tougher that the "Iron Bowl"!!!! hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    A-ba-then? Come to think of it I should have instead of choosing all those "needy" types who only WANTS way more then give or share with me.... maybe then I would have gotten married back then. Rich women sign my cheques while I sit back....maybe the Singaporean male dream these days....Nah... I have my principles. Die Die...I keep to my values and standards and be happy making my own. hmmm...so who am I? An old school Singaporean I guess. BUT then again..alot of my peers are also weak males like that ....okay..maybe I am the personification of the Singapore's marketing slogan. So I am...."A Uniquely Singaporean" heeeee
    Ya, An uniquely Singaporean!!!! hahahahaha

    So when you can arrange 2 for "blind date"???? sORe-EyEz and Me!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #67
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    how about be a part time "sugar daddy"?
    heheheh...you need a lot of molas to be a part time or full time sugar daddy PLUS a self esteem so low that you are willing to be that pathetic to buy "love and company" and kid yourself that you really have a magnetic personality. heheh

    I have a lone wolf complex. I don't need to do that....plus I am an ass broke old Singaporean heheh.. Ah...that is my answer as to what kind of Singaporean I am heheheh....

  8. #68
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post

    So when you can arrange 2 for "blind date"???? sORe-EyEz and Me!!!
    You answered your own questions leh...sORe-EyEz meet Tupi Guy. Tupi Guy meet sORe-EyEz. YOu two can take it from there. Remember now...at least one dinner date before you start grabbing a$$es. Got spend some money to get some honey heeee
    Last edited by sammy888; 12th September 2008 at 08:41 PM.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    So when you can arrange 2 for "blind date"???? sORe-EyEz and Me!!!
    lolz... u & me?... hahaa... Sammy got u on this wan! u mean 2 blind dates (chio bu) for us guys rite?...

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I have a lone wolf complex. I don't need to do that....plus I am an ass broke old Singaporean heheh.. Ah...that is my answer as to what kind of Singaporean I am heheheh....
    lone woof? i oso dun like to join group photography. tomo i going somewhere deserted to shoot. hopefully deserted. peace & queit, dun rain can liao.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You answered your own questions leh...sORe-EyEz meet Tupi Guy. Tupi Guy meet sORe-EyEz. YOu two can take it from there. Remember now...at least one dinner date before you start grabbing a$$es. Got spend some money to get some honey heeee
    hoi hoi, this is not my Singapore dream (date)... lol... u r sharp witted.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    nah...I have enough I spend...I don't have I don't. I buys things for women NOT becasue they ask for it. They ask ..they sure will not get. I give as I like to give and I find they look good in something or could use whatever I buy for them lah. Don't buy I would have spent it on my golf games when I was seow over the game. I don't drive so I have no car loan or big ticket item to worry..plus I had more disposable income back then...alot more enterprising till I started working for my current boss!. heh.. Hopefully I will get to change that situation soon..if I can get out of the legality of the company...and if the economy holds up for me to find a better job.
    Nobody is perfect. U will never get a 100% your liking. There is term call tolerant and compromise.

    May it is your circle of friends. Do you know that many female PA to MNC CEO never get marry?
    Last edited by Yappy; 13th September 2008 at 01:12 PM.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    seriously i also cannot stand ladies that cant even cook simple meals like just frying some vegetables...those that get by with their looks normally they look for rich fellows so that in the future got maid to serve them...when the ladies say that sg men cannot keep up with them, in this case, i too think that they still got lots of catching up to do as well...

  12. #72
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    lolz... u & me?... hahaa... Sammy got u on this wan! u mean 2 blind dates (chio bu) for us guys rite?...



    lone woof? i oso dun like to join group photography. tomo i going somewhere deserted to shoot. hopefully deserted. peace & queit, dun rain can liao.



    hoi hoi, this is not my Singapore dream (date)... lol... u r sharp witted.
    I have my moments.....

    Somewhere deserted? You carefull hor wait you bump into that former opposition candidate who like to take nude picture of himself in the forest then you know!!!! heeeeeee

    That's another kind of Singaporean that is very scary heh

  13. #73

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You answered your own questions leh...sORe-EyEz meet Tupi Guy. Tupi Guy meet sORe-EyEz. YOu two can take it from there. Remember now...at least one dinner date before you start grabbing a$$es. Got spend some money to get some honey heeee
    hahahahaha, since this case, take you better lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #74

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    a singaporean is some one who complains excessively in private but when asked to voice out is like a muted pussy in front of a lion.

  15. #75
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Lee View Post
    a singaporean is some one who complains excessively in private but when asked to voice out is like a muted pussy in front of a lion.
    So...you are saying all Singaporeans are a bunch of gawd damn pussies!
    Last edited by sammy888; 13th September 2008 at 03:50 PM.

  16. #76
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahahaha, since this case, take you better lor
    Take me as a friend is all the options you would ever get from me. Keep pushing your luck and even "peng-yu" also don't get leh.

  17. #77

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Take me as a friend is all the options you would ever get from me. Keep pushing your luck and even "peng-yu" also don't get leh.
    of cos PENG Yu lor...... what you want more than that ah???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I have my moments.....

    Somewhere deserted? You carefull hor wait you bump into that former opposition candidate who like to take nude picture of himself in the forest then you know!!!! heeeeeee

    That's another kind of Singaporean that is very scary heh
    i'll not ask about ur private moments... they're private afterall.

    it turned out not too deserted, got 3 person team shooting video, another 3 person doing cos-play theme shoot. i'll rather see chiobu nude instead of shooting myself nude. thanks but i'll pass...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Nobody is perfect. U will never get a 100% your liking. There is term call tolerant and compromise.

    May it is your circle of friends. Do you know that many female PA to MNC CEO never get marry?
    well, i not sure about the other peps here. i think 80-90% near perfection is very liao. a high level of compatablility is more important IMO. got any lobang for me PM har! hee...
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 13th September 2008 at 06:31 PM.

  19. #79
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    well, i not sure about the other peps here. i think 80-90% near perfection is very liao. a high level of compatibility is more important IMO. got any lobang for me PM har! hee...
    heheh To add.....there are certain qualities you don't EVER compromise on. I think so people are thinking too shallow when they say ...nobody is perfect or heheh like you say...80-90%. What you mean by that? heh. This not thread about beauty contest now... we talking taking on someone for life..that goes beyond beauty and all that stuff.

    Me a stickler for good manners, fair play, bigotry, selfish mentality, self centered, dysfunction family and upbringing... all those "good" stuff ... I am very particular about that as this will lead to how my kids will be brought up if that kind of sick mentality is suppose to be tolerated in the name of "love". No way will I go there. There is such a thing in my OWN MIND about doing your part for society. If me or my family or g/f can't make the grade in those...no go. There are something we SHOULD compromise and over looked but there are some core values I will not. The most sorry thing I see in recent years...the more educated some of the people...yes including males.. There a growing crop of really SUCKY S.O.B. people living among us...and they BREED more SUCKY clones kids like them. heh... Sorry man... that ain't my way...not this Singaporean. If my significant other does not share those values with me...there ain't no way I am going any further with her. I would still be looking out lah but I will be probing her in more ways then one to discover her true soul as she would discover mine

    Okay let's stick to the lighter stuff heheh...getting too anal retentive here heheh.. I still love women...my primal genes and natural selection made me so. ANd no I don't preach to others that this is the way for everyone... this is just for me. heee.

  20. #80
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: Who is a Singaporean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    i'll not ask about ur private moments... they're private afterall.
    Eh..." I have my moment" is a western term to say that at time I have my moment of creative brilliance ...as in this case a witty reply.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •