I am currently planning a trip to East/Central Java, Indonesia, in early Nov this year (is it a good time, especially if wanna take nice photos of those volcanoes. I have two destinations: Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park and Borobudur. Here is what I am considering at the moment.
- Day1: Take a flight to Surabaya via JetStar, 13:05 (Singapore) - 14:15 (Surabaya), and then take a bus (or train?) to Malang
- Day 2~4: From Malang spend a few day in Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park (how to arrange transport?)
- Day 5: From Malang go to Yogyakarta (bus or train or flight? any overnight train?)
- Day 6~7: Borobudur and Yogyakarta
- Day 8: Back from Yogyakarta (which airline?). Or else, take a train to Jakarta to see see look look and then fly back with JetStar
Total budget 1k ~ 1.2K/person is it enough?
Thanks for any input!