Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rules on Formula 1 Singapore GP

Default Re: New rules on Formula 1 Singapore GP

Quote Originally Posted by eosdigital View Post
    And last i heard Esso is displaying one F1 car too at 3 petrol station, one at a time per week
    i saw one @esso junction os east coast rd and still rd. that day they giving some freebies away .wonder wats inside? i think they seal up the car leow.

You think is there any possible chance to have a free peek? Saw they building double fence. Probably in between are for the walk around tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseme View Post
    You think is there any possible chance to have a free peek? Saw they building double fence. Probably in between are for the walk around tickets.
    Don't understand why they so KS???? In other country, people can just stand by the side to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    Don't understand why they so KS???? In other country, people can just stand by the side to watch...
    Lightning.. this is singapore you talking about.. any thing that can dig money out.. sure they will do so...

Quote Originally Posted by hlyeoh View Post
    There is a forum on how to take F1 photos at Cathay 24 sept,go register
    Where to register?

Totally agree... damnit all blocked.
    Interestingly I was at marina shopping center for dinner and supper
    had desert at changing appetite, which has a full glass window right next to the F1 track.

They were having a light test then and was quite amazed how clear the view of the race track (a slight distance away) , so asked the waiter about the possibility of getting a free view at that area.

Apparently, some kiasu customers have already booked the tables closest to the window and all tables outside on the open air seats would be cleared for standing space (maybe orders from the mgmt) so ... wondering... just wondering... is there really a chance of camping around areas like this? I have read about opaque layers to be set up on the green fence to prevent a free view, hmm but i see none now and lots of people are still quite enthusiastic about camping at such spots.

Just a small discovery to share, hopefully anyone with better discoveries can be kind enuff to share here so we can all camp together

There is a forum on how to take F1 photos at Cathay 24 sept,go register
    Forum on how to take F1 photos at Cathay 24th of September?
    Does anyone have any more info and where to sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Qingkai View Post
    I have read about opaque layers to be set up on the green fence to prevent a free view, hmm but i see none now and lots of people are still quite enthusiastic about camping at such spots.
    Haven't reach there yet, but soon it will, some places already set up.

For those who are going to the F1 race, do they have to write in in order to bring in a camera?

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Good news,but tickets all sold out already...
    Tickets sold out already?

Quote Originally Posted by GenXstealth View Post
    Where to register?
    You can register here for the talk but photos exhibit on F1 will start showing from the 20th sept at cathay.
    http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/race/

You can register here for the talk but photos exhibit on F1 will start showing from the 20th sept at cathay.
    http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/race/
    Oops i thinks its already closed but i remember it starts from 7-9pm on 24th sept.

MEaning during this period those without tix cant get a clean shot? No where? how boring...

Dunno really can bring DSLR boh. The T&C says

6.1 Unless authorised by SGPPL in writing, Ticket Holders must not bring into or use within the Circuit Park any photographic or video cameras or equipment that SGPPL, in its absolute discretion, deems unacceptable for the purpose of Clause 6.2 below, which may include (without limitation), in particular, professional photographic or video cameras or equipment.

6.2 Without limiting any action available to SGPPL, it is a condition of sale that all Ticket Holders acknowledge and accept that it is a condition of entry to the Race that:

(a) a person cannot make or reproduce or use any film or other form of moving picture, still pictures, photographs or any sound recording or any of them ("Footage") of the Race or any part of it for profit, gain, public advertisement, display or for any other purpose except for the private enjoyment of the person making the Footage, without the consent of FOM and / or FOA; and
    (b) if a person makes or reproduces or uses such Footage of the Race or any part of it with or without the consent of FOA and/or FOM, that person shall on request by FOA and/or FOM, assign in writing, all copyright and all intellectual property in the Footage to either FOM and / or FOA or their assignees.

What if they decide they don't know who is going to sell these photos, so might as well restrict all big cameras? Will be a wasted trip cause I have 5 tickets.
    Last edited by david_goh; 20th September 2008 at 11:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12