Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: conflict?

Default Re: conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean View Post
    So if nobody who is actually involved in this incident (neither MODs or the aggrieved party) is willing to or coming forward to shed any light on this matter ... What are you going to do next?

My nagging question remains .... What or how does this matter concerns you?
    yeah, that is something i'd like to know as well.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

wowowoof
    Guests

frankly speaking, I do not know too.

Interestingly, the first administrator who responded, Mr Darren, after his first response, chose to remain quite all this while. I am sure he would have known the issue all along, and probably would have clarified if I am right or wrong. Otherwise, some of the moderators here write and write but like me, cannot get the answer .

Just hope that the aggrieved party would like to come out show or shed light into why they were evicted. But guess they are doing pretty well not to get involve. All that is left is a fool like me seeking redress for them. How silly of me....

As for the minutes, if there is no wrong doing, nothing to be afraid of. The people involved will proof read before they can be sent out. So shouldn't have any issues, no?

Blog Entries

Mr wowowoof

please DO NOT put words/actions to "the moderators", you do not speak for any moderator

Why don't you gather "proof" from the allegedly aggrieved party and present their case if they want to
    instead of asking for proof here

my patience is slowly running out
    Last edited by ortega; 26th September 2008 at 12:35 PM.

wowowoof
    Guests

Mr Ortega,

My sincere apologies to my statement with regards to the moderators.

I do not have any proof at hand, and neither do I know the alleged party well enough to know if they will hand over the proof to me. And neither am I going to force them to give proof here.

I hope I am not wrong in assuming that with your words and assurance, their case can be presented and heard if they were to post here or speak to the relevant authorties . Hopefully they will know that they will not be penalised if they were to do so. Correct me if I am wrong here . Thank you very much for your kind understanding.

I had recived sms since 02 days before till now for a few of SLCC former students. They ask me to come in and look see, look see. I actually asking myself do I need to come in to say something during this sencitive time? But after reading these last few post maybe I need to say something.

Below is the PM Darren send me on 4 Nov 2007:

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Hi Joanne and Stanley,

In view of recent activities that has come to our attention and also with potential conflict of interest with SLCC's own forums, we have decided to cancel SLCC's status as an Advertiser in the Workshops & Shoots section.

As your subscription officially ends on 18 December 2007, we will refund you the balance of your subscription which comes to S$100. Please advise your bank account for us to refund the amount.

We thank you for your past support.

Regards,
    Darren.

This message is cc'ed to Jason Ho and Simon.
    I and Weiliang(one of our instructor) had meet up Darren and Jason in City Hall last year after this incident happen. I did ask them why k******* **** can still have their Adv in CS when everyone also know that they also have their own forum and the forum belong to "him". Their forum also have offical launching in somewhere. But the answer from Darren and Jason is: action will be taken to k******* *** after they settle SLCC then later they will go back to them. They also said if we want to stay in CS as Adverdiser then we have to close down the forum. But this forum is not only belong to SLCC I can't just close down like that when the actual owner is one of our student. Due to his job he can't set up the forum by using his name so he look for us to ask stanley to help him by using stanley's name to start up a forum. (We agree to help him cos he say will give us the free Adv in his forum and we also never see any "Black and White" in the Rules in CS that Adverdiser is not allow to own any forum) Darren and Jason also "offer" me that if we really still want to stay in CS then we have to set up a sub forum in CS which every month SLCC have to pay $500 for the sub forum. On top of that Joanne is too active in that forum they hope not to see me there so active.

$500 every month is very heavy to SLCC. Of cos Stanley had meet up with Jason after Chinese New Year and ask him what is the best price that CS can offer. The answer is $350. We did not and dare not take this "special offer" that CS given to us cos every 03 months got to pay $1050 is not just "said said talk talk" only.

Till now I don't know why K******* **** don't have to pay for the sub forum and their forum still moving on and they can still be the Adverdiser in CS? I did send a pm to Darren 02 days ago but think he is too busy to reply about this matter.

SLCC don't have any "bad" record in CS, also don't talk bad about any Adverdiser in CS, SLCC also don't have any record of multiple nick in CS but why SLCC was be delete as Adverdiser? SLCC still can talk or open any thread in CS just like Darren said in last Dec: We did not deregister or bend them! Yes, we can go any where in CS but the only very importance place SLCC can't go is: workshop!

Sign ........ !!!
    Visit our website at slcc.sg

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm, i wonder what is your motive... i guess every member can just read from all your 10+ post that you are trying to sow discord in here.

from asking a 'hypothetical' question, to question the rights, to now enforcing your rights to clear the truth that either...

1) you are not directly involved, as stated in your 1st post.
    2) you could be directly involved as stated in your following posts that you are really someone in the scenario.

if you want people to come clean, you probably should come clean 1st... who are you?

Hello Del_CtrlnoAlt, think not nice to call ur real name here. You should know what kind of ppl we are. If I really want to create troubles I don't have to wait till now. If I want to have multiple nick I also don't have to wait till almost everyone forget about SLCC then I do it. I never log in since things happen till now. I never even come in to make noise or do any thing funny. I now just come in to tell the truth due to "request". Thank you for ur understanding!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    why not get the "kicked out" person to contact the admin
    and let them settle it, instead of you asking for us to show proof of this and that?
    if they want to come back in, then contact the admin and settle the issue ...
    if they don't want to do that then maybe they are not interested to come back to CS
    and all this talk is of no value.
    ok since SLCC is here, please read above and state your intentions

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    ok since SLCC is here, please read above and state your intentions
    Hello ortega, really thank you for ur reply. I did call Jason 02 days before after reading this thread but he said he is not admin any more and ask me get back to Darren. I did PM him but he never reply me. Anyway I don't have any intention, I am not the thread starter, I reply here is due to "request".
    Last edited by SLCC; 26th September 2008 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So funny..... by comparing this two post.

Look like there are some hidden agenda.
    Can you tell me tomorrow's 4D number for 1st prize?
    Or tell me the score between Liv'pool and Everton game? I wanna win big big...

Quote Originally Posted by SLCC View Post
    Hello Del_CtrlnoAlt, think not nice to call ur real name here. You should know what kind of ppl we are. If I really want to create troubles I don't have to wait till now. If I want to have multiple nick I also don't have to wait till almost everyone forget about SLCC then I do it. I never log in since things happen till now. I never even come in to make noise or do any thing funny. I now just come in to tell the truth due to "request". Thank you for ur understanding!
    Joanne, i din think it was you who have multiple nick lah, i only question the wowowoof is who only... i only wonder why register a new nick to post like this only... multiple nick i suspect only...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Joanne, i din think it was you who have multiple nick lah, i only question the wowowoof is who only... i only wonder why register a new nick to post like this only... multiple nick i suspect only...

Hahaha .... is ok to me la! Anyway this incident happen Stanley and I are very "gek sim" liao! I will not reply anymore hope this will be my last post. Is this a multiple nick I don't know also don't want to know but just want to thanks this so call wowowof "for giving SLCC a chance" to voice out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    yeah, that is something i'd like to know as well.
    Ask, and you shall be given (and given in style I might add!)

I don't know who wowowoof is and I also do not think SLCC have a multiple nick. As far as I recall, the only involved party that has used a multiple nick is Steven Yee of Knowledge Bowl who was "truth-photographer" and as "truth-photographer" did launch quite a few unprovoked attacks on SLCC, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    I don't know who wowowoof is and I also do not think SLCC have a multiple nick. As far as I recall, the only involved party that has used a multiple nick is Steven Yee of Knowledge Bowl who was "truth-photographer" and as "truth-photographer" did launch quite a few unprovoked attacks on SLCC, right?
    Thanks for the feedback.

Can you help us gather the posts or threads which is offending so that we can understand what is going on.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you help us gather the posts or threads which is offending so that we can understand what is going on.
    I wasn't involved at all so I am not the least offended. However, I will try to see what I can gather but it has been quite a while back. Anyway, can't you get all that info from the admin who de-registered Steven Yee and "her"?

it was quite an interesting thread back then
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287591
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: conflict?

My apologies for the delay in replying, there were more pressing matters to attend to.

Well, well, well, now the true intention of concerned member wowowoof is revealed - which if I can summarise, is a veiled attempt to
    a) get ClubSNAP to stop Knowledge Bowl's workshops adverts ; and/or
    b) reinstate SLCC

Just so that we are clear from here on out : That ain't gonna happen!! Especially now that SLCC has chimed in and revealed what I would consider a private discussion between two parties which should have remained confidential. We could have considered reinstating SLCC given a change in circumstance, but now ... well, those circumstances have just turned for the worse (for SLCC that is).

With regards to our decision to stop accepting workshop adverts from SLCC and to allow Knowledge Bowl to continue, the key words here are "our" and "decision". The exact sequence and circumstances leading to that decision is unique and cannot be wholeheartedly applied to others. Suffice to say, at that point in time (and even currently), we had determined that there were (and still is) significant differences between the way the two entities conduct, integrate and market their workshops and forums.

End of story. Nothing more to say.

Oh yeah, one more thing ... my reply to wowowoof in post #2 stated that we do not deregister members for participating in other forums, and that statement still stands. Also, we do not deregister members who have multiple userids (like you have) if they are not used for nefarious purposes, and this statement still stands.

But, today, right now, I am deregistering all of your userids. Why?

1) For bubbling issues which had been resolved, and
    2) For wasting my precious sleep time in replying, and
    3) Because I can!

Buh byeee!

Pertinent Words of Wisdom : Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

And to Joanne/Stanley : whether or not SLCC is involved in instigating this, if SLCC had approached us (after all, 1 year has passed and we would have let bygones be bygones) with a sensible proposal, we could have reached a potentially agreeable solution for both parties ... but now ... well, call us again in October 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    My apologies for the delay in replying, there were more pressing matters to attend to.

Well, well, well, now the true intention of concerned member wowowoof is revealed - which if I can summarise, is a veiled attempt to
    a) get ClubSNAP to stop Knowledge Bowl's workshops adverts ; and/or
    b) reinstate SLCC

Just so that we are clear from here on out : That ain't gonna happen!! Especially now that SLCC has chimed in and revealed what I would consider a private discussion between two parties which should have remained confidential. We could have considered reinstating SLCC given a change in circumstance, but now ... well, those circumstances have just turned for the worse (for SLCC that is).

With regards to our decision to stop accepting workshop adverts from SLCC and to allow Knowledge Bowl to continue, the key words here are "our" and "decision". The exact sequence and circumstances leading to that decision is unique and cannot be wholeheartedly applied to others. Suffice to say, at that point in time (and even currently), we had determined that there were (and still is) significant differences between the way the two entities conduct, integrate and market their workshops and forums.

End of story. Nothing more to say.

Oh yeah, one more thing ... my reply to wowowoof in post #2 stated that we do not deregister members for participating in other forums, and that statement still stands. Also, we do not deregister members who have multiple userids (like you have) if they are not used for nefarious purposes, and this statement still stands.

But, today, right now, I am deregistering all of your userids. Why?

1) For bubbling issues which had been resolved, and
    2) For wasting my precious sleep time in replying, and
    3) Because I can!

Buh byeee!

Pertinent Words of Wisdom : Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

And to Joanne/Stanley : whether or not SLCC is involved in instigating this, if SLCC had approached us (after all, 1 year has passed and we would have let bygones be bygones) with a sensible proposal, we could have reached a potentially agreeable solution for both parties ... but now ... well, call us again in October 2009.
    Darren, I am so sorry I don't really understand some word u wrote but please note that is members who want me to tell the turth, then I just do so lor! And why u guys did meet us before but scare to let others know what did we actually discuss about? You did also said u have to chop SLCC off before the forum go bigger and bigger cos is really take you guys long, long time to make CS go so big like now so you guys do not want to see any forum to over take CS or grow bigger like CS. (but funny lay why you guys not scare Ppl's forum grown bigger and bigger?)

Anyway as I mention in my PM I send to u 02 days ago, I know this is your forum you got the right to stop or let anyone you don't like to come in without any reason as what u said: the key words here are "our" and "decision"! Then tell everyone here u guys stop us not due to the forum but is due to some other reason which only u guys knows the real reason!

"And to Joanne/Stanley : whether or not SLCC is involved in instigating this" Is this importance to me? Not at all now cos if I said SLCC is not involved will u belive? If I said yes then is unfair to me, cos u will sure don't belive! But anyway nothing is fair in Singapore, when the "long tou lao da" said no then everyone got to agree, when "long tou lao da" said yes then everyone die die also got to take it! So CS is a Singapore forum then must have the Singapore style: do things as what the owner like, fairness is just "gu sai" to them. Ppl who do have multiple nick, Ppl who talk bad about other Adverdiser, Ppl who send email to invite others to join their own forum don't consider as poaching, Ppl who done all these can stay here just because the owner said this is their land, this is their home, they happy to let Ppl to stay even though Ppl done all these that SLCC don't but they don't mind! In this world can be promoted is not due to how hard u work but is how much u can "carry"!

"Call us again in October 2009" ---- Hum ...... thank you very much for ur offer I will sure to call u if we can have the style and level as what Ppl have: to have multiple nick, to talk bad about other Adverdiser and "invite" others to their own forum by email.

Sorry "For wasting your precious sleep time in replying"! Many thanks to your special offer to SLCC and the kindness for not deregister SLCC! God bless u and CS!

ClubSNAP Admin

1. If you have any issue with Knowledge Bowl or its founder Steven Yee, go thrash it out with him/them, please do not get ClubSNAP involve in your Business or Personal Conflicts with them.
    2. It is not only the Admin Darren decision not to accept your Advertising in this forum. Dunno why the rest of the Admins and Moderators do not like your Business Practice too.
    3. For the record, ClubSNAP have coexist with many other forums founders and course organizers and are even willing to work with them if needed on a case by case basis.
    4. Enough of whining, your plan of making us (Admins and Moderators) of ClubSNAP look bad is not working.
    5. To cut things short, ClubSNAP is not interested in your Business Proposal.

I hereby Close this Thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234