Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

  1. #41
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    how about implied nudes?

    like, she won't be nude in the photos but the photog will see her nude.

    Nope...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #42
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Nope...


    hahaahaha

    yeah, that's what i thought too


  3. #43

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    What if another male photographer wants to shoot Zac nude, or in a set of HAWT PEEENKKKKKKKKKK G-String Bikini with giant faux crystal nipple covers? Will his gf mind?

  4. #44
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    What if another male photographer wants to shoot Zac nude, or in a set of HAWT PEEENKKKKKKKKKK G-String Bikini with giant faux crystal nipple covers? Will his gf mind?
    I mind...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #45

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I mind...
    No wan ask yu lah! Ask yr gf comm here and share her opinion.

  6. #46
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Why not ask her if she MIND a FEMALE photog taking pics of me naked...

    Tat's the fair part mah....


    So Vannie... how about you?

    Would u mind if a ger wanna take pics of your Nekkid boy boy?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #47
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Why not ask her if she MIND a FEMALE photog taking pics of me naked...

    Tat's the fair part mah....


    So Vannie... how about you?

    Would u mind if a ger wanna take pics of your Nekkid boy boy?
    If she don't mind, many of us can to TFCD for her boy boy.

  8. #48

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If she don't mind, many of us can to TFCD for her boy boy.
    YAH! Multi-gender equality pouring ALL our lusty attention on Zac in hees HAWT PEEEENKKKK G-string bikini!!!

  9. #49

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    to be fair to them... if you are PAYING to shoot bikini/ lingerie clad models, or lagi worst, nudes, then its understandable that they might have some objection...

    so the options available to you are :-

    a. Dont tell and hope they dont find out. But if they ever find out, BIG trouble for u... and lets face it, all they need to do is open your lightroom/ adobe bridge etc on ur computer, and u are up the creek liow. Also, the fact u HID it, means no explanation will wash with them. So BIG RISK.

    b. Be brazen and upfront about it. This is your hobby, ask them not to be so insecure. Take them to a PROPERLY organised fashion shoot, so they can see that these is a professionally done hobby... i.e. there is MUA , studio, props etc. Buy some nice glamour photographybooks and leave them lying around. so they start to understand, that this is a perfectly acceptable subject for photography. Also, offer to shoot them in lingerie/ nude/ bikini etc.. If they still dont accept, then LL lor. if you still wanna do it, then consider option (a), or change GF/ wife. The best course of action to take, is at the very earliest stages, even before they are ur GF, to make them know about this. So if they then decide to be ur GF, then they cannot say anything about it because they knew all along.

    c. Compromise. Say okay, out of respect to you, i wont shoot bikini/ lingerie, but fashion photography should still be acceptable.

  10. #50
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Why not ask her if she MIND a FEMALE photog taking pics of me naked...

    Tat's the fair part mah....


    So Vannie... how about you?

    Would u mind if a ger wanna take pics of your Nekkid boy boy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If she don't mind, many of us can to TFCD for her boy boy.


    must ask boy boy if he minds or not.

    he wants me to take his nekkid photos only... not other girls


    HAHAHAHAHA

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
    to be fair to them... if you are PAYING to shoot bikini/ lingerie clad models, or lagi worst, nudes, then its understandable that they might have some objection...

    so the options available to you are :-

    a. Dont tell and hope they dont find out. But if they ever find out, BIG trouble for u... and lets face it, all they need to do is open your lightroom/ adobe bridge etc on ur computer, and u are up the creek liow. Also, the fact u HID it, means no explanation will wash with them. So BIG RISK.

    b. Be brazen and upfront about it. This is your hobby, ask them not to be so insecure. Take them to a PROPERLY organised fashion shoot, so they can see that these is a professionally done hobby... i.e. there is MUA , studio, props etc. Buy some nice glamour photographybooks and leave them lying around. so they start to understand, that this is a perfectly acceptable subject for photography. Also, offer to shoot them in lingerie/ nude/ bikini etc.. If they still dont accept, then LL lor. if you still wanna do it, then consider option (a), or change GF/ wife. The best course of action to take, is at the very earliest stages, even before they are ur GF, to make them know about this. So if they then decide to be ur GF, then they cannot say anything about it because they knew all along.

    c. Compromise. Say okay, out of respect to you, i wont shoot bikini/ lingerie, but fashion photography should still be acceptable.
    option B & C is best, option A is relationship breaker, relationship got no trust finish liao...

  12. #52
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fatigue View Post
    Lucky bf, no need to hire model

  13. #53
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post


    what was that expression for



  14. #54
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    what was that expression for


    He got ideas now...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #55
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    He got ideas now...


    .....




  16. #56
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    actually im just copying ro-ro..

    and what makes you think i only had ideas now?

    i might've had them all along except i never said it.

    haha.

    ok this thread is digressing too much.

    and you there please go finish your assignments.

  17. #57

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    actually im just copying ro-ro..

    and what makes you think i only had ideas now?

    i might've had them all along except i never said it.

    haha.

    ok this thread is digressing too much.

    and you there please go finish your assignments.
    you copy wrong liao. its hmmmm
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #58

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    imagine she took away yr dry cabi key.. yr memory cards or batteries...

  19. #59
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    imagine she took away yr dry cabi key.. yr memory cards or batteries...


    omg i will.


    take away dry cabinet..


    and use all the lenses for myself!

    haha!

  20. #60

    Default Re: did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    imagine she took away yr dry cabi key.. yr memory cards or batteries...
    If she jst take away the key, in case emergency break the glass lor... another good excuse to get a new cabi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •