Thread: Qns on Tripod

Default Qns on Tripod

Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

Thanks

Default Re: Qns on Tripod

Quote Originally Posted by Junha0 View Post
    Hi.. There are so many type of tripod available in the market.. I have seen, 2, 3 ,4 section tripod.. May I know what is the difference between the three of them..

What are you guys recommendation.. Where can i get them and what is the recommended price for a tripod..

Thanks
    It depends on how small you want them packed and how much weight u can handle. Generally a 2 section tripod would be lighter than a 4 section tripod of the same material.

There are plenty of threads on tripods already. Do a search. Get the best you can afford.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Thanks
    You can take a look at this sticky:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384016
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Thanks
    if u need recommendation, you have state your budget and your need (eg. macro, just some night shot, travelling, etc), otherwise I will just recommend Gitzo.

lesser section shd give your more stability. more section shd give u shorter length when keep.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!