Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Default Re: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Have fun everyone! Have a wonderful trip!
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Blog Entries

Pray hard...... its raining these few days in Siem Reap..... let it rain rain rain ......now..... and run into good weather next week

Next Monday and Tuesday weather looks to be rain free with scattered showers in the evenings

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48966.html

The radar images show a really nice patch of weather moving towards Siem Reap and arriving this weekend...... keep our fingers crossed.
    Last edited by ed9119; 5th November 2008 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    THANKS !
    Can"t wait to c all the old friends........

tungtong2008

SEE U ALL IN CAMBODIA!!!! My stupid CO pushed e blame on me and gave me e partial deferment... 8 )

Will grumble and rattle more at e airport or in Cambodia!

Quote Originally Posted by audreypoh1033 View Post
    Hey, i'm your room mate.
    Looking forward to the trip too, see you.
    my condolence to you... lol.. j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes View Post
    my condolence to you... lol.. j/k.
    ooi

蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    SEE U ALL IN CAMBODIA!!!! My stupid CO pushed e blame on me and gave me e partial deferment... 8 )

Will grumble and rattle more at e airport or in Cambodia!
    yo bro..i will reach airport at about 4am plus....
    i havent pack yet leh...

i am going to buy pencils and crayon after work today...who wanna buy for the kids oso? please pm me so i know i can get more...

the Pencils/crayons are intended to be given to school/orphanage as i think they may need it more than the usual kids on the streets... at least they will be properly utitlised in the school/orphanage. ..

For fellow photogs, please note that these stuffs are not to exchange for photography from the kids as the whole bulk is strictly a contribution, straight to the schools.

Contributors:
    1. Lotusfairy
    2. Eddie
    3. Armchairsurf
    4. Lotusfairy's friend from ICA
    5. Lotusfairy's friend from MOE.

Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 6th November 2008 at 03:49 PM.
    蓮花仙子

oki....i am going off to get the stuff liao....

5 sponsors done..
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post

5 sponsors done..
    so early go off ah...

yo bro..i will reach airport at about 4am plus....
    i havent pack yet leh...

i am going to buy pencils and crayon after work today...who wanna buy for the kids oso? please pm me so i know i can get more...

the Pencils/crayons are intended to be given to school/orphanage as i think they may need it more than the usual kids on the streets... at least they will be properly utitlised in the school/orphanage. ..

For fellow photogs, please note that these stuffs are not to exchange for photography from the kids as the whole bulk is strictly a contribution, straight to the schools.

Contributors:
    1. Lotusfairy
    2. Eddie
    3. Armchairsurf
    4. Lotusfairy's friend from ICA
    5. Lotusfairy's friend from MOE.

anything lah... Can eat breakfast there also... haha!
    Call me on ya schedule the night before bah haha

5 sponsors done..
    I can get sponsors for writing and exercise books for those kids, if you just let me know how many kilograms you guys are willing to carry with you ...... any amount is no problem.
    always the Light, .... always.

Hi Canonised...

thanks for the kind thought ...

i bought the stuff liao..
    pencils, crayons, colourpencils (52 boxes), stencils, eraser, notebooks, sharpeners .

probably next trip, i'll contact u for the sponsorship... i might go another one next year..

Hi Woofmy,
    Thank you for sponsoring the reading cards for the kids..
    Heartfelt thanks

Cheers,
    Lotusfairy
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 6th November 2008 at 11:02 PM.
    蓮花仙子

Blog Entries

Hi Canonised...

thanks for the kind thought ...

i bought the stuff liao..
    pencils, crayons, colourpencils (52 boxes), stencils, eraser, notebooks, sharpeners .

probably next trip, i'll contact u for the sponsorship... i might go another one next year..

Hi Woofmy,
    Thank you for sponsoring the reading cards for the kids..
    Heartfelt thanks

Cheers,
    Lotusfairy
    wow..... ok spoke to the local operator to include a stop at one of the schools where this can be done either next Fri or Saturday

And THANK YOU for the huge effort..... I know its not easy carrying all that stuff home...
    Last edited by ed9119; 7th November 2008 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    wow..... ok spoke to the local operator to include a stop at one of the schools where this can be done either next Fri or Saturday

And THANK YOU for the huge effort..... I know its not easy carrying all that stuff home...
    We will help L.Fairy carry at e airport lah... haha
    I will try to find space in my bag. But the worry is that... when check in, the pencil leads will all "CHUI" when they throw the luggage in check in?

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post

i took mrt and then bus home...
    the bus driver say me lugging 3 bagfuls of stuff....
    wait for me to slowly alight....*scared me rolled down...*
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    We will help L.Fairy carry at e airport lah... haha
    I will try to find space in my bag. But the worry is that... when check in, the pencil leads will all "CHUI" when they throw the luggage in check in?
    i am kapo-ing some cartoon boxes from my office...and put them inside...cushion with bubble bags ...

i am lugging my BIG SAMSONITE-ALIKE HARDCASE (bigger than air stewardess ones)...and put them inside...should be oki lah..
    蓮花仙子

just saw this tread, i will go on 22th Nov. Can't join liao, ai..

Blog Entries

i am kapo-ing some cartoon boxes from my office...and put them inside...cushion with bubble bags ...

i am lugging my BIG SAMSONITE-ALIKE HARDCASE (bigger than air stewardess ones)...and put them inside...should be oki lah..

i am travelling light so can use my luggage allowance..... will wait to check in together with u on sunday morning

Weather ............ looks like we will be going into great weather next week

I am bringing 2 sets of clothes (featherlight climate cool type) so they dun weigh much..
    i go there buy Ts and pants.. ..

in case u see me slow (dragging 2 luaggage), save aunty me hor..
    蓮花仙子

I'll be bringing 20 pieces of clothes and some sweets for the kids.

5 sponsors done..
    Hey, i don't mind being part of the partnership.
    Can you count me in too?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast