Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Default Re: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    How you guys find Cambodia now after watching???
    i have been there before in year 2006...hope it din change much lor..
    i like the walking there...i can lose some weight...
    蓮花仙子

2 more weeks

Quote Originally Posted by sathea View Post
    2 more weeks
    yah... i havent change US$...jialat...it kept raising..

i am so looking forward to the trip..
    蓮花仙子

How come our tread is not moving.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post

Guys, I am in Sh*t now... My unit juz called me to say that I have a callup on this friday till the 14th November...

what the he*l??

I didnt even receive any notifications until i went online to check that there was a call up that was sent on 11 April 2008....

Now I am trying to fight for a deferment.... else I am game over for this trip man. ARRGH

Hey Roomie,

This sucks big time... really hope you get a deferment and see you on the trip.

Nokkie

Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    Guys, I am in Sh*t now... My unit juz called me to say that I have a callup on this friday till the 14th November...

what the he*l??

I didnt even receive any notifications until i went online to check that there was a call up that was sent on 11 April 2008....

Now I am trying to fight for a deferment.... else I am game over for this trip man. ARRGH

Angry Re: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Quote Originally Posted by nokkieg View Post
    Hey Roomie,

This sucks big time... really hope you get a deferment and see you on the trip.

Nokkie

Yea ben, I really wanna CRY when i heard it. Will all CB trip people pray for me...and will the kids in Cambodia pray for this POOR kor kor here...

I going down tomorrow to justify man.... Its a 50-50 chance... see hw reasonable and logical this OC is...

Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    Yea ben, I really wanna CRY when i heard it. Will all CB trip people pray for me...and will the kids in Cambodia pray for this POOR kor kor here...

I going down tomorrow to justify man.... Its a 50-50 chance... see hw reasonable and logical this OC is...
    GOOOODLUCK !

tungtong2008

I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

Blog Entries

oh no..... sorry to hear about this let me know asap ?

I hope that everyone else ready for the trip !!

Sorry, markets have been crazy for the last few weeks... not having time to comment too much

ed

Dear frenz,

I will know by monday if I can go... 8 )

It's less than a week before we head off! I'm sure everyone is just as excited as I am.

Anyway, I was reading up on Siem Reap and remembered that there is this guesthouse, where the owner is a keen photographer himself. Its called Peace of Angkor and he has a web site with lots of photos and tips about traveling and taking photos in Siem Reap.

Have a look here: http://www.peaceofangkor.com/PhotoAdvice.htm

Hey, i'm your room mate.
    Looking forward to the trip too, see you.

Quote Originally Posted by audreypoh1033 View Post
    Hey, i'm your room mate.
    Looking forward to the trip too, see you.
    Hi Audrey....

Me pm u my msn...let's chat and discuss what to bring for our room..
    蓮花仙子

Hi Wendy. Whats ur msn?

Hi Audrey....

Me pm u my msn...let's chat and discuss what to bring for our room..

Hi Lotusfairy,

Yes, it just keeps rising. Or maybe our S$ is falling. Anyway, I just changed today at 1.472.

Quote Originally Posted by nokkieg View Post
    Hi Lotusfairy,

Yes, it just keeps rising. Or maybe our S$ is falling. Anyway, I just changed today at 1.472.
    wah..so good rates...i just changed ysterday nite : 1.48
    dun want to see liao..the more i check, the more heart attack i get..
    蓮花仙子

Quote Originally Posted by audreypoh1033 View Post
    Hi Wendy. Whats ur msn?
    i pm u liao....
    蓮花仙子

Blog Entries

The Indonesians are leaving for Malaysia next couple of days before arriving in Siem Reap next Monday..... everyone there are very excited

The Vietnamese are doing it backpacker style leaving this Saturday for Ho Chih Min city before catching a coach from there to Siem Reap.... LongPT from Vietnam has prepared ID Tags for everyone in CB5 as well.

See u guys at the airport this Sunday and the rest of you on Monday and Tuesday next week !

Remember..... you will be greeted at the airport on arrival and delivered to the hotel !
    Last edited by ed9119; 5th November 2008 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries

according to the weather forcasts and looking at the current weather patterns around the area. we could be facing some scattered showers next week...... prepare accordingly

temperatures look pretty comfortable around 28 to 30 lunchtime

its been raining the last few days according to our local friends there

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    The Indonesians are leaving for Malaysia next couple of days before arriving in Siem Reap next Monday..... everyone there are very excited

The Vietnamese are doing it backpacker style leaving this Saturday for Ho Chih Min city before catching a coach from there to Siem Reap.... LongPT from Vietnam has prepared ID Tags for everyone in CB5 as well.

See u guys at the airport this Sunday and the rest of you on Monday and Tuesday next week !

Remember..... you will be greeted at the airport on arrival and delivered to the hotel !
    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    according to the weather forcasts and looking at the current weather patterns around the area. we could be facing some scattered showers next week...... prepare accordingly

temperatures look pretty comfortable around 28 to 30 lunchtime

its been raining the last few days according to our local friends there
    THANKS !
    Can"t wait to c all the old friends........

tungtong2008

I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast