Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Kranji Reservoir Panorama+IR

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default Kranji Reservoir Panorama+IR

    Tried to take a 360 shot, but too many families at the fishing spot....
    Last edited by ark19; 31st March 2002 at 12:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    hmm
    havent really ventured into ir photography.....
    but has the lens been used for "other" purposes??

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    hmm
    havent really ventured into ir photography.....
    but has the lens been used for "other" purposes??
    *cough* what "other" purpose?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Kranji Reservoir Panorama+IR

    Originally posted by ark19
    Tried to take a 360 shot, but too many families at the fishing spot....
    may i know wat lens or filter is that? is there one that can recommand for the F707? and how much does it cost?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default Re: Re: Kranji Reservoir Panorama+IR

    Originally posted by AMDer


    may i know wat lens or filter is that? is there one that can recommand for the F707? and how much does it cost?
    Its a Hoya R72 filter...

    Check this out to check if ur dc can take IR pics...

    http://irdreams.com/how_to_shoot_ir.htm

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    'other purposes' hmmmmm try loh! haha Anyway I wanna get IR filters too...but read diff IR filter got diff contents as in to reflect more visible light or less...so which is better?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Re: Re: Kranji Reservoir Panorama+IR

    Originally posted by ark19


    Its a Hoya R72 filter...



    where can i buy one? is it expensive?

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    hmm
    havent really ventured into ir photography.....
    but has the lens been used for "other" purposes??
    huh? can work in that way meh? My friend said can but I don't believe leh......

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Originally posted by siron
    'other purposes' hmmmmm try loh! haha Anyway I wanna get IR filters too...but read diff IR filter got diff contents as in to reflect more visible light or less...so which is better?
    Well, I have limited knowledge of IR photography...
    What I know from the Fotoguide sales person is that there is another IR filter RM90 that costs more than a $100...
    http://www.camerastore.com/cat_003_hoya/003inf.html

    From the website,:"R72 passes only infrared rays above 720nm; RM90 passes only that above 900nm. "

    So I suspect that the RM90 will have a 'darker' result as it cuts away much of the IR.

    Originally posted by AMDer

    where can i buy one? is it expensive?
    Most of the stores don't stock up so u'll have to order...
    Bought mine in Fotoguide for $25+

    Originally posted by siewsphone

    huh? can work in that way meh? My friend said can but I don't believe leh......
    Not again!!!
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&threadid=4600

  10. #10

    Default

    Any recommendation for 49mm? C-2100UZ one.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Originally posted by siewsphone
    Any recommendation for 49mm? C-2100UZ one.
    Ur 2100uz should be similar to c700uz, try the Hoya R72.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by ark19


    Ur 2100uz should be similar to c700uz, try the Hoya R72.
    Oh...Thanks =)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •