Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Kodak Moment

Originally posted by roygoh
    How about openning this thread to talk about very old TV ads and see who is the oldest here with the best memeory?

Here's a quiz: in the days when we use only 6-digit telephone numbers, what is the number 538766 related to?
    tell tell!!!
    i was around when the 6 digit was in place... but only for the shortest while i think. haven't fully appreciated the power of phonecalls, not to mention the addiction..

what does it related to

Originally posted by Quacks
    tell tell!!!
    i was around when the 6 digit was in place... but only for the shortest while i think. haven't fully appreciated the power of phonecalls, not to mention the addiction..

what does it related to
    Back when the government is promoting familiy planning, the slogan was "2 is enough" and something like "the more children you have, the smaller their share (of whatever you can offer to them)". 538766 is the number to call for enquiries.

I was too young back then to understand why anyone has to call to find out more about family planning...
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Have you checked if the copyright of the song is still valid? If not, RIAA can legally come after you for copyright violation on the lyrics, etc..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12