Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

  1. #701

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hwa where you teach nia..... worse than the students i had....
    i always had problems keeping a straight face....
    i'd yell at them...
    and they'll stare back at me shocked... and then i couldnt control myself and i start laughing loudly at their shocked expressions....
    fark getting into trouble now....
    i test flashed the new flash unit i got at the opposite blocks... now got ppl come up and ask questions thinking got someone take voyuer pictures rofl...
    my parents now trying to cover up for me now....

    whoops

    i kenna something like this before lol. i took picture using my mother's new digicam to test test, then the ah beng from the basketball court below my block come up ask why i take picture lol. but he was nice la.. he just ask very politely why we taking photos of them. haha.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #702

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    it's not roro la it's me.

    OOU ... okay, puts Vannie in a 500 liter tub of BJs and sing her ding-dong songs all night!

  3. #703
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Think of students like a school of fish; push too hard or in the wrong way and they will all siamz.

    Be cool and cradle them, aka, surround them in such a way that they dun even know they're studying, and you would have netted a happy bunch.

    HOW ... ah, that's the secret! I dun know yr students and I dun know yu, so it's a bit like de difficult to offer any tangible tips.
    thanks DM for your help
    my class is of the worst band and they are the can't be bordered to study kind.
    I won't be so sad if this happens to a smart class.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #704
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hwa where you teach nia..... worse than the students i had....
    i always had problems keeping a straight face....
    i'd yell at them...
    and they'll stare back at me shocked... and then i couldnt control myself and i start laughing loudly at their shocked expressions....
    fark getting into trouble now....
    i test flashed the new flash unit i got at the opposite blocks... now got ppl come up and ask questions thinking got someone take voyuer pictures rofl...
    my parents now trying to cover up for me now....

    whoops
    i teach maths.
    din i tell you that time?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #705

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    what happeneddddd
    cannot see someone
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #706
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Just finished gaffering my latest addition to my camera...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #707

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    thanks DM for your help
    my class is of the worst band and they are the can't be bordered to study kind.
    I won't be so sad if this happens to a smart class.
    I think yu wld be even more troubled and distressed IF it were a smart class ... to see a smart bunch becoming lazy and disinterested.

    I dun know what they cover in teacher Ed courses these days, but what I do know is that every kid wants to be recognized, and be cool and 'in', aka, respected by peers and believe it or not, adults. Also, apathy is something that is bred by systems and conditioning, so it's not purely an individual's fault.

    Learn to look beyond the apathy ... and the obvious, and you might see where the problem lies.

  8. #708
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    i'm going to sleep liao.
    dun post too much kae.
    wait later tmr morning i cannot catch up
    nitez lubbers
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #709

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    i'm going to sleep liao.
    dun post too much kae.
    wait later tmr morning i cannot catch up
    nitez lubbers
    nite!

    hope you feel better soon.


    in the end, while you are a teacher and you do your darnest for your students, they have to help you clap too. so don't beat yourself up over it.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #710
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I hope yu wern't hald nakeed and doing the hip-lumbardarr when yu were flashing the opposite block!
    no daddy i wasn't naked...
    omg its those chinamen i spoke about la... they always leave the windows open wide and there's no grilles on it... the flash apparently reached them... and its from my house to the opposite block... power man...
    and they always sit around the house in their underwears haha....
    they came up to our house to check if anyone was taking pictures of them because apparently the house they were staying in is illegally rented out.... rofl...
    can still hear them shouting downstairs la they trying to find out who took their pictures.....
    omg i love my new toy... haha...

  11. #711

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    no daddy i wasn't naked...
    omg its those chinamen i spoke about la... they always leave the windows open wide and there's no grilles on it... the flash apparently reached them... and its from my house to the opposite block... power man...
    and they always sit around the house in their underwears haha....
    they came up to our house to check if anyone was taking pictures of them because apparently the house they were staying in is illegally rented out.... rofl...
    can still hear them shouting downstairs la they trying to find out who took their pictures.....
    omg i love my new toy... haha...
    LOL
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #712

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    no daddy i wasn't naked...
    omg its those chinamen i spoke about la... they always leave the windows open wide and there's no grilles on it... the flash apparently reached them... and its from my house to the opposite block... power man...
    and they always sit around the house in their underwears haha....
    they came up to our house to check if anyone was taking pictures of them because apparently the house they were staying in is illegally rented out.... rofl...
    can still hear them shouting downstairs la they trying to find out who took their pictures.....
    omg i love my new toy... haha...
    So dey din know it was yu or yr unit lor? Or they randomly ask a few units?

    Reminds me of once when I hooted a large sting ... about 5 riot vans at 3am beside a construction site ... I hooted them from a high level with something equivalent to 3 of what yu now haf. Boy oh boy, next thing I knew, there were high-intensity search-lights combing the entire facade of the block I was in! BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

  13. #713

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    So dey din know it was yu or yr unit lor? Or they randomly ask a few units?

    Reminds me of once when I hooted a large sting ... about 5 riot vans at 3am beside a construction site ... I hooted them from a high level with something equivalent to 3 of what yu now haf. Boy oh boy, next thing I knew, there were high-intensity search-lights combing the entire facade of the block I was in! BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    5 riotvans
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #714
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Must have been a BIG operation...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #715

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Must have been a BIG operation...
    must be alot of clones.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #716

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    5 riotvans
    we got one riotvan here already so havoc. imagine if got 5. wah tainted will be delirious with joy!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  17. #717
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    So dey din know it was yu or yr unit lor? Or they randomly ask a few units?
    i think they noticed it was my unit.... because i went trigger happy on the flash testing button....
    i was trying to blind my sisters.....

  18. #718

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    OMFG!

    Can yu imagine 5 HAWT young Vans running around cxlad in only panties, clutching 1 meter high BJs in the middle of the night beside a construction site?

  19. #719

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    we got one riotvan here already so havoc. imagine if got 5. wah tainted will be delirious with joy!
    maybe she will give birth to 4 more
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #720

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OMFG!

    Can yu imagine 5 HAWT young Vans running around cxlad in only panties, clutching 1 meter high BJs in the middle of the night beside a construction site?
    i will be teh happi, got 5 of my lah-ling

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    maybe she will give birth to 4 more
    like her sister's hamster.







    ok i go home nao. goo naii!


    see you guys here tmr.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •