Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

  1. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    CRAP!

    Does that mean that I first have to SORT OUT ALL my photos, and classify them first, into sets and collections etc?
    I mean you can do the sets and that is quite enough. The collections can be done on Flickr. Its not that big a deal to organise collections. But it would help if you make a small sketch for your sake on how you wanna organise your folders
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  2. #522

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    I'm gonna re-start from scratch lor ... better to suffer early, than later when the numbers grow out of control.

  3. #523
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I'm gonna re-start from scratch lor ... better to suffer early, than later when the numbers grow out of control.

    yeah me too. after wednesday when i'm dong with submission

  4. #524
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    I did that a long while ago when I decided to go for organising in collections Painful process.

    Anyway if your numbers aren't that big, you should enjoy it

    I'm off to lunch now. Seeya all
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  5. #525

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah me too. after wednesday when i'm dong with submission
    You're going to submit your DONG?

    Wait a minute ... yu dun have a dong!

    Who's Dong are yu going to submit?

    ***DM mutters to self and feels around to check if it's all there***

    Hmm ... for that matter, what's a 'Dong', and what's a 'Ding', and what's a 'Ding-Dong' and is there such a thing as a 'Dong-Dong', or a 'Ding-Ding' or what about a 'Donging-Ding' or a 'Dinging'Dong'???

  6. #526

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I did that a long while ago when I decided to go for organising in collections Painful process.

    Anyway if your numbers aren't that big, you should enjoy it

    I'm off to lunch now. Seeya all
    Yeah, we all have to go thru the pain I guess.

    thanks for the tips and suggestions man!

  7. #527
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You're going to submit your DONG?

    Wait a minute ... yu dun have a dong!

    Who's Dong are yu going to submit?

    ***DM mutters to self and feels around to check if it's all there***

    Hmm ... for that matter, what's a 'Dong', and what's a 'Ding', and what's a 'Ding-Dong' and is there such a thing as a 'Dong-Dong', or a 'Ding-Ding' or what about a 'Donging-Ding' or a 'Dinging'Dong'???

    I MEAN DONE!

    DONE WITH SUBMISSION!

    LOLOLOLOLOMG


    omg hi

  8. #528
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    omg i can't concentrate on anything now

  9. #529
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    omgomgomgomgomghi

  10. #530

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    omgomgomgomgomghi
    DING DING DONG DONG ...

    DONG DON YR DING-A-LING..

    RING-RING-A-LING...RING-RING-A-LONG, WHERE EESH HIS DING-DONG?

    HahahahahAudh;w9sxe;oqyef

  11. #531
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DING DING DONG DONG ...

    DONG DON YR DING-A-LING..

    RING-RING-A-LING...RING-RING-A-LONG, WHERE EESH HIS DING-DONG?

    HahahahahAudh;w9sxe;oqyef





    DING DINGS


    lolhehehhe

  12. #532
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    pheromones

  13. #533

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    O HAI I IS BACK



    and i forwarded the PM
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  14. #534
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    pheromones
    A pheromone (from Greek φέρω phero "to bear" + ορμόνη "hormone") is a chemical that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species.

  15. #535
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    A pheromone (from Greek φέρω phero "to bear" + ορμόνη "hormone") is a chemical that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species.

    matching pheromones FTW

  16. #536
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    matching pheromones FTW
    like this?

    Last edited by g-khoo; 8th September 2008 at 01:31 PM.

  17. #537

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    I MEAN DONE!

    DONE WITH SUBMISSION!

    LOLOLOLOLOMG


    omg hi

    Now yr giving up being submissive?

  18. #538
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post

    ffffwwwhhaaatt..??

  19. #539

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Off 2 get fud.

    C ya later Dingers and Dongers!

  20. #540
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Now yr giving up being submissive?



    horny

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •