Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many are trying the new Google Chrome browser?

Default Re: How many are trying the new Google Chrome browser?

Still buggy with a few sites. But for those that it works, blazing fast speed man though it crashed on me way too much for my own comfort. Google says your each tab is independent - couldn't ever get that to work. The entire browser just hangs

But with my plugins and all in firefox, I ain't switching soon. FF3 still. and i expect them to increase the browsing speed since Chrome has thrown down the gauntlet.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Blog Entries

yep... in fact, using it now to browse CS. fast...

having use it for over a week now, it still doesn't display certain sites correctly especially those with chinese characters. still having problems reading some CSers posts with chinese characters. and still no cure from google... also miss my FF plugins. hope it will get better soon.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by ralmur View Post
    1. Some sites cannot even render properly
    To be fair, a very large number (possibly even the majority) of sites are faulty (they violate HTML specifications), and it is a big headache for programmers to get a browser to "guess" the interpretation of broken web sites. A large part of this is due to incompetent web developers who use non-standard extensions in browsers like Netscape or Internet Exploder that violate w3c standards. If a browser doesn't display broken websites "correctly", it's not the fault of the browser - a "correct" display of such sites simply doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia08 View Post
    Chrome doesn't support Java?
    U need to download the beta Java version 6 update 10....but still I am not able to access to DBS ebanking login

It's supper fast and user friendly I am using this full time in office and at home now except for certain site that only support IE .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12