Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Free Photography Gallery

Default Re: A Free Photography Gallery

Hi shout199, I have PMed you. I can help.

Hi,i can help on interior renovation work & my brother own a lighting shop too.
    so if u need anything pm me or call me direct 93831973,i like photograhpy so i give my support here.

Hey shout199,

I'd like to help too, in my own small way (I'm no carpenter or electrician, but I'm pretty handy with a hammer, pliers and screwdriver.) Let me know how I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by shout199 View Post
    Hi All,

Anyone interested or think that it is a good idea to have an open photography gallery/exhibition here in Singapore? There are art galleries but hardly any photography studios to get good photographs (home/commercial) use.

Are there any in singapore?? I have a shop house unit near outrum that has been renovated with a ground floor glass frontage. My office (advertising and design studio) is on the 2nd and 3rd floors and I am looking to do something on the ground floor for the community and forge friendships.

I don't intend to charge rent or anything but if you guys would like to display your works and possibly sell your photographs, it would be cool?? Really just something fun.

Any thoughts??

I am not a photographer but appreciate photography thus this idea!

M
    Great! I actually have similar idea some time back. But is base in a Music School in Holland Village. Will be doing something up after the shift of school location to One North area. Maybe we can work together on this and expose more works to the world.

What a noble idea. Kudos to you!

Hi, the gallery sounds like a great idea. You should consider opening a cafe or something where photographers can gather and share their experiences. The cafe could also be "converted" into a small "lecture room" where professional photographers can host their talks and stuff.

Very good idea, your are really nice

if u still need ppl to help, i can help during non-office hours....

loves the idea of it
    G

Quote Originally Posted by Kirko View Post
    Hi, the gallery sounds like a great idea. You should consider opening a cafe or something where photographers can gather and share their experiences. The cafe could also be "converted" into a small "lecture room" where professional photographers can host their talks and stuff.
    Someone had open a cafe like this quite some time back but the response was poor. Maybe it might work this time.

Can someone update the status of this project?
    Thx.

great idea!

I agree on TS's idea...

Good deeds and I hope all will appreciate his kind hearted actions...

Great idea man...love to help in anyway i can =D...i think ikea has nice lighting stuffs...and for frames we can DIY our own frames...i bought some from ikea and painted them and they look great...=D

i m a jewellery design student in the making.

was wondering....... if...... I CAN put my contemporary pieces of jewelleries to sell too =D
    i started making/selling jewelleries since 16. But now FINALLY i'm in a appropriate school which teaches me to work from scratch rather then last time DIY style you see outside.

=) i was thinking aft graduating can work in local brands such as Sookee, LeeHwa all those.

But at the same time hold my own brand, But i haven't ROC my logo yet though..

http://jasminesg.multiply.com/photos

Hi Shout199!

Would like to know what are your requirements for the display? I am but a photo hobbyist, just curious... PMed you but your PM storage is full.

Cheers!

forgot to specify,

go to the folder witchy/elfy jewellery... this are my recent work in school make from 925 Silver. It's ok if u reject my offer, cos i juz read finish the whole thread, den i saw photography only. My bad.

O yar, if u need any help in design or what I can too help out, even if you reject my pieces. =)

Like design namecards or anything =) Since so many ppl is volunteering!!!!! I want lend a hand too. Hmm, give you my backgrd infor abt me so you can "make" full use of me.

I study in product & industrial design school, i too design products and furniture, actually the course cover anything under the sun that is a product such as car design, furniture, hp, food containers, etc. u get it right?

And quoting "enchanted dream" he say about those framing things right, i can offer to fill up the holes created by the frames being DIY together, =) cos i do hands on back in poly days when i study product design. I THINK i m sth like a carpenter..... =.= i design, put into com and create 3d den aft tt go workshop make. I know how to handle those stuff like drilling and etc.

I have hands on experience on painting since I'm a art student back when i was in secondary school years, so i can lend you my hand to paint some nice stuff.

if u need ppl for grafitti on ur plain walls or stuff like that, i've frenz that i can intro.

=) o yar give u the link again http://jasminesg.multiply.com/
    Last edited by jasminesg; 12th October 2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo

Smile Re: A Free Photography Gallery

wow this great

Finally a no-frills space for us to showcase the things that we love... thanks so much for offering the space... especially when rent now is so utterly ridiculous.

Would love to help you with the space. The possibilities are so exciting!

great idea.
    I was told by a relative in uae that in dubai, there is such a gallery whereby enthusiasts can hang up their works for showcase for free and if they're lucky - people do buy it, earning pretty cool $ in the process.

Count me in.. I'm a newbie but this community thingy sounds like fun.

Cheers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast