Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime Festival Asia 2008

Default Re: Anime Festival Asia 2008

Ticketing Pre-register Opened
    Click here

ATTENDEE TICKETS
    Daily tickets are priced at $5; to fully enjoy all the activities and events lined up, come to AFA08 on both days and pay only $8 for a two-day pass.

WHO NEEDS A TICKET?
    All attendees seven-years-old and up need a One Day Ticket or Two Day Pass to enter the Anime Festival Asia 2008. Anyone six years old and below may enter free of charge.

WHERE CAN YOU PURCHASE THE TICKET?
    Both One Day and Two Day tickets can only be purchased at the venue itself. Ticket sales will commence from 10am onwards.

PRE-REGISTRATION
    As we are expecting a huge turn-out for the event, it is encouraged that pre-registration is carried out.

An express pre-registration booth will be set up for attendees who have pre-registered for the Two Day Tickets.

Purchase of tickets for Pre-registered customers will commence at 9am on 22/11/08, at Halls 403- 404.

Doors will open 15mins earlier for pre-registered customers only.

Great news...
    AFA08 VIP TICKETS FOR MAY’N LIVE CONCERT!

Details to be announced very soon!
    Source: Anime Festival Asia 2008

I like this news it makes me excited.

Thanks for sharing!

I already pre-registered! LOL. With two other friends. We are such nerds!

Anyone care to give me some background on this Ma'yn? I know she sang the Macross song or something, but too lazy to find out what anime she VA-ed for (Did she in the first place?).
    Do enlighten me please! THANKS MUCH.

If you can pre register you should be able to google it. She is the voice for Sherryl`s songs.

for people who not sure about May'N,

May Nakabayashi (中林 芽依, Nakabayashi Mei?, born October 21, 1989) is a Japanese J-Pop artist under the Horipro talent agency, Victor Entertainment label and formerly under the Universal Music label.

In 2003, at the age of 13, she participated in the 28th "Horipro - Talent Scout Caravan - Love Music - Audition" (ホリプロ・タレントスカウトキャラバン・ラブミュージック・オーディション., Horipuro・Tarento Sukauto Karaban・Rabu Myūziku・Ōdishon?) and, out of the 34,911 hopefuls, became one of the 4 who survived the final eliminations at the Shibuya Club Quattro.[1]

In 2005, she made her single debut with Crazy Crazy Crazy. The single was later re-released with an extra track. Her second single, Sympathy, was also released later that year.

In 2006, she sang the ending theme for the anime Love Get Chu ~Miracle Voice Actress Hakusho~ (ラブゲッCHU ~ミラクル声優白書~, Rabu Gē CHU ~Mirakuru Seiyū Hakusho~?) which was included on her third single Fallin' in or not.

In 2007, she was chosen to be the singing voice of Sheryl Nome of the anime Macross Frontier (マクロスF (フロンティア), Makurosu Furontia?).

In January 2008, she changed her stage name to May'n (taken from May Nakabayashi). On Sheryl Nome character songs that were released during the year, she is credited as May'n.

She will be performing her first ever performance outside of Japan in Singapore at Anime Festival Asia 08 in November.
    Source: Wiki

Damn..May'n is hot!

Great News.. May'N mini concert details released

May'N 'LIVE' 23 Nov, 7pm

Exclusive Pre-Sales for VIP Passes will be available on this site.
    Passes go on sale here on 12:00 pm, 1st November 2008.

Stage Layout

Terms & Conditions

This ticket admits one person to AFA08 for two [2] days – both Saturday 22 November 08 AND Sunday 23 November 08

This ticket admits one person to designated VIP area for the May’N concert on Sunday 23 November 2008.

All sales are final and no refunds will be entertained.

Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from the organizer.

The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual concert, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.

Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and all Ticket Holders agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.

Strictly no photography, audio and video recording is allowed during May'n Live Performance.

The organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.

Details mentioned above are confirmed as of now, however the organizers of AFA08 reserve the right to update the situation should there be changes in planning and schedules.

Can't wait to watch it!
    But guess I have to aim for the regular VIP pass as have not enough money for the Diamond VIP pass AND that the Diamond VIP area might turn into a mosh pit...

How to shoot if kena moshing? Hahaha!

WoW! what a great line-up!!
    Surprised that they can bring in May N and the mech of Gundam!!..
    Definitely be there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Makanator View Post
    How to shoot if kena moshing? Hahaha!
    No shooting allowed leh.

terms & conditions

this ticket admits one person to afa08 for two [2] days – both saturday 22 november 08 and sunday 23 november 08

this ticket admits one person to designated vip area for the may’n concert on sunday 23 november 2008.

All sales are final and no refunds will be entertained.

Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from the organizer.

The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual concert, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.

Singapore law shall govern the sale of all tickets and all ticket holders agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the singapore courts.

Strictly no photography, audio and video recording is allowed during may'n live performance.

The organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.

Details mentioned above are confirmed as of now, however the organizers of afa08 reserve the right to update the situation should there be changes in planning and schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    No shooting allowed leh.
    no good

The event look like kind of fun, but me not in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    No shooting allowed leh.
    I believe it is meant for the people paying for the VIP seats. They are much more closer. I hope the people standing far behind not applied.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I believe it is meant for the people paying for the VIP seats. They are much more closer. I hope the people standing far behind not applied.
    If that's the case, time to bring out the 400mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    If that's the case, time to bring out the 400mm.
    Not to that extend....maybe G10.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by Teppanyaki View Post
    no good
    And why would that be? Sometimes people have to understand that concerts are to be enjoyed by listening and not taking pictures. I wouldnt mind buying the tickets to enjoy the concert if there are no one blocking my view with their cameras.

but i think the autograph session and handshake can take picture right?

$118.... there goes my prime lens...

Thank you for your support!
    DIAMOND VIP Passes have now been sold out, and VIP Passes are selling fast!

For those who have submitted your particulars and have received a thank you page, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your submission. You may also wish to contact us on +65 6542 2220 on Monday 3rd November 2008 for any enquiries.

Tickting sales for VIP Pass( $68 ) Here

May'N Interview Here
    Managed & Translated by: Darkmirage
    In collaboration with anime festival asia 2008

Singapore Arcade Showdown is Singapore’s inaugural nationwide Arcade Gaming Competition, to be held in The Arena Zone of Anime Festival Asia 2008,
    in search of the best arcade gamers in Singapore.

Date: 22 - 23 November 2008
    Venue: Suntec Halls 403-404
    Time: Timing and schedule to be confirmed on later date.

There will be 3 exciting competitive games to choose from:

The competition will have group stages, followed by playoffs stages.
    The finals stages will be held on AFA Live main stage for maximum spectatorship.
    More details click here

“The King” Ichirou Mizuki will perform at Anime Festival Asia 2008.
    International Anime superstar has performed over 1,200 songs including theme songs from the golden age of Anime “Mazinger Z”, “Captain Harlock” and Tokusatsu theme songs, such as “Masked Rider”

VIP Passes for Mizuki-san’s grand performance at AFA’08 will be announced shortly! Stay tuned for more details.
    For enquiries please email: contact@afa08.com

Source: Ichirou Mizuki, Japan’s “King of Anime Songs”
    ICHIROU MIZUKI OFFICIAL SITE : here

just bring your cam along for the concert i bet 100% rules doesnt apply in sg ^^ those uncles will take out cam and all follows handphone cam esp ^^ we're in 21 centry they cant stop us from using cam anymore hp have cams also ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast