Thread: My C-750 with Olympus now

Unhappy My C-750 with Olympus now

Just bought 3 weeks, yesterday brought it to sentosa and take some photo.... at night the camera software suddenly become crazy.. press the macro button then it will take pictures.... the timer button become EVF and LCD toggler...

Just now brought it to Olympus, the technician also blur.... Haiz.... I wonder if they can replace a new camera for me or not

Generally, the rule of 1 to 1 replacement shall be stated at the point of sale, otherwise, the manufacturers would only do that if they are not able to repair it. Sounded like the firmware 'screwed' up.

So what the Olympus Service Center told you...??

Originally posted by ivor
    Generally, the rule of 1 to 1 replacement shall be stated at the point of sale, otherwise, the manufacturers would only do that if they are not able to repair it. Sounded like the firmware 'screwed' up.

So what the Olympus Service Center told you...??
    The technician came out to tok with me and only said.. "Just send in lor" we will take a look.... I ask how long? they said min 3 days.... hmmm....

This is interesting, keep us posted on the outcome here.

Hmmm.............DC "kee siao"???

Originally posted by Jayan
    Hmmm.............DC "kee siao"???
    Ya lor bro.... bought 3 weeks nia... suddenly become lidat... haiz... my 1st oly camera turn out like this...

Originally posted by Arx
    Ya lor bro.... bought 3 weeks nia... suddenly become lidat... haiz... my 1st oly camera turn out like this...
    Don't worry.....electronics equoipment always liddat one.

Let's see what Oly Sg gotta say abt this first.

Ok... just got back my C-750 from Olympus today @ around 6:30pm...

they changed 3 parts

1. Macro button unit
    2. Menu button unit
    3. Card cover

FOC of coz.... I ask the lady there why just bought 3 weeks then got prob... they said lidat one lah... sometimes manufacturing defects... normal

Anyway, the olympus service is good I asked the lady many question regarding C-750 accessories... she patiently reply me and even help me to go and ask the technical ppl... good service

Good to know that your camera is back in operation
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Good to hear that you had gotten your babe back, if I am not wrong that is the CS Manageress...

Originally posted by Arx
    Ok... just got back my C-750 from Olympus today @ around 6:30pm...

they changed 3 parts

1. Macro button unit
    2. Menu button unit
    3. Card cover

FOC of coz.... I ask the lady there why just bought 3 weeks then got prob... they said lidat one lah... sometimes manufacturing defects... normal

Anyway, the olympus service is good I asked the lady many question regarding C-750 accessories... she patiently reply me and even help me to go and ask the technical ppl... good service

Originally posted by ivor
    Good to hear that you had gotten your babe back, if I am not wrong that is the CS Manageress...
    Is that the same lady who sat at the recept area at the Oly Sg old office along River Valley Rd????

Originally posted by Arx
    Yup, Oly Sg service gave me a very good impression when I brought my C-2100UZ for hot pixel elimination (twice!!!) last time. Maybe cos don't get this kinda svc much in Sg, so pleasantly surprised. Can rate 8.5 ~~ 9 out of 10 points.
    Last edited by Jayan; 30th July 2003 at 03:43 PM.