Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaaa sound like MVP
    dirty kite IS the MVP!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u forgot to mention he is a winner at dog shows too
    wa piang eh!!!!

this one is hidden talent.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    eh.. how come now Bruce Grobbelaar also sign?? kelong!!!
    random chance one leh!!!

i so poor, so few players!

but he not so good la. 20, skill 4, so might sell him when i get a better GK.

BMFC yesterday jus signed a player, no wonder u no talents la.

lai, let us recap on the rules for having a youth talent...

Every now and then you will recieve messages in your mailbox saying you have a talented player in the youth team who wants to try his/her luck in the team. These offers will appear at least after 30 days without an offer as long as the transfer window in the league is opened. If itīs not open you wonīt receive a talent and it could then be more than 30 days since the last offer. When you receive an offer you can choose either to give the player a chance and move him/her up into the team or you just ignore the offer and will then lose the player for good. If you decide to give the player a chance it will cost the team 30 000 econ in licence fees, you do this by clicking the button "Give the player a chance".

The information you recieve about the player is his/her name, age, position and an estimate of his/her skill made by the trainer of the youth team. This estimate is not always correct but in most cases the youth trainer has good knowledge of his youth players.

Youth team players who are not taken on before the deadline expires could turn up in the transfer market and will then be available to every team in the league. They will then have a market value price.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 11th September 2008 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    random chance one leh!!!

i so poor, so few players!

but he not so good la. 20, skill 4, so might sell him when i get a better GK.
    kelong lor .. must deduct 10 points from you!

kelong lor .. must deduct 10 points from you!
    no choice i so poor. i see our dear CAB FC jus signed a skill 8 28yr old GK for 4million only!

sian liao.

i never had more than 3millions lor.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 11th September 2008 at 10:22 AM.

no choice i so poor. i see our dear CAB FC jus signed a skill 8 28yr old GK for 4million only!

sian liao.

so lich, i dun have 4 millions

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    so lich, i dun have 4 millions
    i haf 400k now. yeah!

sian liao.

but u ish so lucky lor.. can get 2 talents in 2 days..

i also beri poor.. can only sign skill 5 now and hope turn out to be skill 7

BMFC yesterday jus signed a player, no wonder u no talents la.

lai, let us recap on the rules for having a youth talent...

Every now and then you will recieve messages in your mailbox saying you have a talented player in the youth team who wants to try his/her luck in the team. These offers will appear at least after 30 days without an offer as long as the transfer window in the league is opened. If itīs not open you wonīt receive a talent and it could then be more than 30 days since the last offer. When you receive an offer you can choose either to give the player a chance and move him/her up into the team or you just ignore the offer and will then lose the player for good. If you decide to give the player a chance it will cost the team 30 000 econ in licence fees, you do this by clicking the button "Give the player a chance".

The information you recieve about the player is his/her name, age, position and an estimate of his/her skill made by the trainer of the youth team. This estimate is not always correct but in most cases the youth trainer has good knowledge of his youth players.

Youth team players who are not taken on before the deadline expires could turn up in the transfer market and will then be available to every team in the league. They will then have a market value price.
    so one can actually keep track the number of days inbetween for promoting junior players.

And can keep track of individual club who has promoted their juniors on each date. If you got one club always often getting youths every week...then got something fishy liao.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

sian liao.

zai 1. i like to kio sai in market

but u ish so lucky lor.. can get 2 talents in 2 days..

i also beri poor.. can only sign skill 5 now and hope turn out to be skill 7
    my shortest time is 2 youth in 3 days

xpert11 has some changes but they did not update us on that.

1). u can still sell ur players even though u only haf 18 players in ur team. previously this was not possible. so u see how CAB FC at one time has only 16 players in his team!

2). trainings nowadays really take 5 days. previously, when u train a player on Monday, he will gain form and complete his training on Friday morning. now, when u train him on Monday, he will only be ready on Sat. this is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    my shortest time is 2 youth in 3 days
    i not bad, now i got 2 youths 2 days! but i never buy any player since 30th Aug. not tat i dun want is i no $$. so sad.

got advantage in not signing new players!

xpert11 has some changes but they did not update us on that.

1). u can still sell ur players even though u only haf 18 players in ur team. previously this was not possible. so u see how CAB FC at one time has only 16 players in his team!

2). trainings nowadays really take 5 days. previously, when u train a player on Monday, he will gain form and complete his training on Friday morning. now, when u train him on Monday, he will only be ready on Sat. this is very bad.
    jialat i got no more players to sell

i not bad, now i got 2 youths 2 days! but i never buy any player since 30th Aug. not tat i dun want is i no $$. so sad.

got advantage in not signing new players!
    now if u sell ur youth then u got $$$ liao

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    so one can actually keep track the number of days inbetween for promoting junior players.

And can keep track of individual club who has promoted their juniors on each date. If you got one club always often getting youths every week...then got something fishy liao.
    ya it is under ur PLAYERS IN.

the offer here refers to buying players ah. my last purchase was in 30th Aug.

also, u mux log in frequently. tis is wat i read in the xpert11 forum!

i oso no more to sell.

sell backside lor

i oso no more to sell.

u also need a backlane sideline 2nd job
    sell backside!

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast