Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 959

Thread: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

  1. #781
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    after waiting for 16 days, finally got a youth player in.


    jamie carragher signs for JAVStars!!
    wah next time i will sign dirk kuyt!

  2. #782

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    any difference between the 3 sponsors for $?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  3. #783
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    any difference between the 3 sponsors for $?
    nope.


    i always alternate between them when my sponsorship deal is up.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #784
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah next time i will sign dirk kuyt!
    u send in the application for his name lor...

    go to Team Settings and request for Dirty Kite. u send in, i will approve. just for u.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #785
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    no lah i go there watch football only.. and i've been there once only..

    it's a nice place to watch with fellow lfc fans.. sing songs and kpkb together
    wa, so nice.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #786

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u sounds like u work there. wa got foooooood....


    but i really fear i no appetite while watching the match in progress... u all know la...



    haiz!!!
    instead of watching. just eat lah. the audience will tell (by their yells) when to watch and when NOT to watch.

  7. #787

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    after waiting for 16 days, finally got a youth player in.


    jamie carragher signs for JAVStars!!
    loyal servant. he in charge of towels is it?

  8. #788

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    nope.


    i always alternate between them when my sponsorship deal is up.
    but why they always send the same sponsor everytime. no chance to change leh.

  9. #789

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    but why they always send the same sponsor everytime. no chance to change leh.
    they gave me 3 choices leh, i went along with my usual one which look quite "zhng" one.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  10. #790

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    they gave me 3 choices leh, i went along with my usual one which look quite "zhng" one.
    i remember they only gave me three choices for the first time. than after that it was always the same and than suddenly renewal come up and instead of radio station, they offer xpert logo until now.

    maybe that's why my results not so good

  11. #791
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i remember they only gave me three choices for the first time. than after that it was always the same and than suddenly renewal come up and instead of radio station, they offer xpert logo until now.

    maybe that's why my results not so good
    have leh.. everytime got 3 to choose from

  12. #792

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    have leh.. everytime got 3 to choose from
    just yesterday they ask me to renew and offer only one choice. i think i kanna kelong by admin leow.

    how

  13. #793

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah next time i will sign dirk kuyt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u send in the application for his name lor...

    go to Team Settings and request for Dirty Kite. u send in, i will approve. just for u.


    waah, brave soul
    dirty kite

  14. #794
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    just yesterday they ask me to renew and offer only one choice. i think i kanna kelong by admin leow.

    how
    yesterday is sponsor activities leh
    u get to change the sponsor once a month i think
    then every week there is one sponsor activity..

    cheesecake : dio boh ?

  15. #795

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yesterday is sponsor activities leh
    u get to change the sponsor once a month i think
    then every week there is one sponsor activity..

    cheesecake : dio boh ?
    or like dat ah. maybe i blur leow.

  16. #796
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    instead of watching. just eat lah. the audience will tell (by their yells) when to watch and when NOT to watch.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #797
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yesterday is sponsor activities leh
    u get to change the sponsor once a month i think
    then every week there is one sponsor activity..

    cheesecake : dio boh ?
    ya ya.

    tas correct. every change of a new sponsor will net u 250k econs.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #798
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    have leh.. everytime got 3 to choose from
    Game, Soundric and the betting one.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #799
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya ya.

    tas correct. every change of a new sponsor will net u 250k econs.

    Hmmm...so little?

    I got 1mil for all sponsor events..renewal and weekly
    plus media bonus 200K..
    plus external investors ~500K once in a blue moon..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #800
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Crazy Footy League-Xpert11. SEEKING 1 MORE CHALLENGER!(season 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Hmmm...so little?

    I got 1mil for all sponsor events..renewal and weekly
    plus media bonus 200K..
    plus external investors ~500K once in a blue moon..


    u get 1 million econs from the sponsors every week by participating in their sponsor activities. at the end of the current sponsorship, u will get the chance to change a new sponsor and that will net u an additional 250k econs. tat is like a sign-on fee.

    and 200k press release bonus every tues if u bother to type rubbish like i always do.

    every season you can earn 1.5million econs (by means of some external sponsor la, found trophy la.. etc.) once by reaching a certain amount of press releases (this is the trigger). (so far JAVStars, BMFC and RedSpot tio liao).

    external sponsors random but chances higher when u're poor. i tio twice, once 600k n the other 75k and i think a third one on the way as i m so poor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •