Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XX

  1. #161

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Liquid? Hmmmmmm
    hmmm

    i read USED
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #162
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    drop already meh? any idea when the new 70-200 will be out? hopefully it'll knock down the price of the older version, so i can actually AFFORD IT.zzz the 80-200 is out of stock in the HK stores my friend checked, any recommendations on where to buy lens in Hong kong? wing shing is out of stock.
    Try Man Shxng or Citxcall.

  3. #163
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    LATER?

    U SURE?!!?!?!!?!
    actually no.. lol..

    it might be today, or anytime this week. but its this week for sure.

  4. #164
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Liquid? Hmmmmmm


    YEAH GO GOOGLE IT.

    IT'S LIKE A SECOND SKIN. LIKE CLOTHING. PAINT ON AND DRIES.

    CAN PEEL OFF SOME MORE.




  5. #165
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    drop already meh? any idea when the new 70-200 will be out? hopefully it'll knock down the price of the older version, so i can actually AFFORD IT.zzz the 80-200 is out of stock in the HK stores my friend checked, any recommendations on where to buy lens in Hong kong? wing shing is out of stock.
    Possibly around the end of the year.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #166
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YEAH GO GOOGLE IT.

    IT'S LIKE A SECOND SKIN. LIKE CLOTHING. PAINT ON AND DRIES.

    CAN PEEL OFF SOME MORE.



    Were you using it for some KINKY applications?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #167

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    actually no.. lol..

    it might be today, or anytime this week. but its this week for sure.
    u're like telling me it'll rain today, or anytime this week. but tis week for sure ==

  8. #168

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Try Man Shxng or Citxcall.
    thaaaank eeeuuuu!


    budden i think nvm la, i decided to wait till end of year then maybe buy 70-200 if price drop, if not wait till i go HK with my friend from hong kong then i go buy 80-200.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  9. #169
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    I will wait for another year to go FX if the price is stablise.

  10. #170
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Were you using it for some KINKY applications?
    photo shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    u're like telling me it'll rain today, or anytime this week. but tis week for sure ==

    RAINING EVERYDAY

  11. #171
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    gavin ask me to keep spamming clubsnap.

    he say solar haven't buy him lunch

  12. #172

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    photo shoot
    sounds kinky. you seem to do alot of potohoots lah-ling. i ish jearous. i ish sho hawt and seksi budden onli eeuu get potohoots.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  13. #173
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    sounds kinky. you seem to do alot of potohoots lah-ling. i ish jearous. i ish sho hawt and seksi budden onli eeuu get potohoots.




    i take photos for you lahling?

  14. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    sounds kinky. you seem to do alot of potohoots lah-ling. i ish jearous. i ish sho hawt and seksi budden onli eeuu get potohoots.
    Come here dahling. I shoot you.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  15. #175
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    sounds kinky. you seem to do alot of potohoots lah-ling. i ish jearous. i ish sho hawt and seksi budden onli eeuu get potohoots.
    ohyeah, quite kinky actually.

    peeling off latex and revealing skin....




  16. #176
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    thaaaank eeeuuuu!


    budden i think nvm la, i decided to wait till end of year then maybe buy 70-200 if price drop, if not wait till i go HK with my friend from hong kong then i go buy 80-200.
    Just wait, only a few more month of now to end of the year.

    70-200 f2.8 very good lenses. my 8 yrs old 1st Gen Sigma HSM is very good already, Nikon should be better.

  17. #177

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    gavin ask me to keep spamming clubsnap.

    he say solar haven't buy him lunch
    i gave him chocolate and bubblegum already. not enuf ah!!!!!!!!

  18. #178
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    gavin ask me to keep spamming clubsnap.

    he say solar haven't buy him lunch
    cuz u are not doing ur homework.. -_-"

    anyway library is a quiet place.

    Even if sit beside each other cannot talk can only communicate online..
    and uh.....
    lololol

    so yes solar where is my lunch/coffee???

  19. #179
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ohyeah, quite kinky actually.

    peeling off latex and revealing skin....



    Sounds interesting... wasn't it long to apply on? 1 hr?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #180
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XX

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    i gave him chocolate and bubblegum already. not enuf ah!!!!!!!!

    i also want chocolate


    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    cuz u are not doing ur homework.. -_-"

    anyway library is a quiet place.

    Even if sit beside each other cannot talk can only communicate online..
    and uh.....
    lololol

    so yes solar where is my lunch/coffee???


    lolololololoolololkjhgdfsjksdkfefqhewjdkdknsjfdgfk hjs

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •