can use wan rah ...... i see so many ppl like to wear ARMY UNIT OFFICIAL WEAR OUTSIDE IN ORCHARD LOH
how many times have u seen a non-cheena wearing a KORMONDOUGH tee shirt ........ (i'm not rashheze)
KORMONDOUGH ish honie gotch cheena kook hme. twink honie rill hab 1 non-cheena pe kompinie.
NO OFFENCE TO SINGAPOREANS
Famous Singlish sentences:
- This book you want or not? – Do you want this book?
- Can or not? – Is this possible / permissible?
- Dis country weather very hot one. – In this country, the weather is very warm.
- Dat person there cannot trust. – That person over there is not trustworthy.
- Tomorrow dun need bring camera. – You don't need to bring a camera tomorrow.
- He play soccer also very good one leh. – He's very good at playing soccer too.
- Not good one lah. – This isn't good.
- Cannot anihow go liddat one leh. – You/it can't go just like that.
- How come never show up? – Why didn't you/he/it show up? (See the use of never in place of didn't under the "Past tense" section.)
- I li badminton, dat's why I every weekend go play. – I like badminton, so I play it every weekend.
- He not feel well, so he stay home sleep lor. – He's not feeling well, so he decided to stay home and sleep.
- Your computer got virus anot? (Does your computer have viruses?)
- I still finding.
- How come you so late you still playing music, ah?
- You looking for trouble, izzit?
- Dat one de wife lah. ("That lady is his wife.")
- Dis boy the class monitor. (=class president)
- His house in Ang Mo Kio.
- He talk for so long, never stop, not even when I ask him.
- When I was young, ah, I go to school every day.
- When he was in school, he always get good marks one.
- Last night I mug so much, so sian already.
- Aiyah, cannot wait any more, must go oreddy. (Oh dear, I cannot wait any longer. I must leave immediately.)
- Yesterday, dey go there oreddy. (They already went there yesterday.)
- Ah Song kena sai oreddy, then how? (If Ah Song were to get in trouble, what would you do?)
- He throw it liao. (He has already thrown it away.)
- I eat liao. (I ate or I have eaten.)
- This new game, you play liao or not? (As for this new game, have you played it yet?)
- Alamak, you guys never read newspaper is it? – "What, haven't you guys ever read a newspaper?" (No wonder you aren't up to date!)
- You go ting ting a little bit, maybe den you will get answer. (Go and think over it for a while, and then you might understand.)
- Want to go Orcher walk walk see see or not? (Let's go shopping/sightseeing at Orchard Road.)
- Dun anyhow touch here touch there leh. (Please don't mess with my things.)
- My boy-boy is going to Primary One oreddy. (My son is about to enter Year/Grade/Standard One.)
- We two fren-fren one. (We are close friends.)
- We buddy-buddy. You don't play me out, OK?
- Im the kind who is buddy-buddy person
- Dun listen to me, later you kena.
- Wah lau! So stupid one! - Oh my gosh! He's so stupid!
- I do everything by habit one. - I always do everything by habit.
- He never go school one. - He doesn't go to school (unlike other people).
- Drink lah!
- I dun have lah!
- Dun know oreddy lah!
- This one also can work one mah!
- Okay lor, you do what you want.
- How come you don't give me leh?
- This shopping centre very nice horh
- You going again ar?
- They never study meh?
- Wahlau, heng siah.
- "Ah boy, don't run here run there, wait you fall down then you know ar."
I Like Singlish, but I don't Love it.
What is the status of the TFCD now? FYI, i heard that our company going to close down the club house very soon...........
Also get the ladies out for a short discussion after the plans firmed up. If can check when the clubhse officially closed. Then post in outings to get the shooters registration.
Not trying to push too hard here but if drag on a while longer i think this TFCD will be cancelled. Then have to start sourcing new locations etc etc. Waste of initial effort.