Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1030

Thread: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

  1. #281

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bring entire dry cabi but mount only fisheye and too lazy to change lens...wads the point?
    the point is... aunty love it... maybe she like to showcase her collection oso

  2. #282
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    the point is... aunty love it... maybe she like to showcase her collection oso
    she ish lub FBO !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  3. #283

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    she ish lub FBO !!
    butti... wat ish FBO?

  4. #284

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    the point is... aunty love it... maybe she like to showcase her collection oso
    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    she ish lub FBO !!
    yesh, she needs weights training to becum qiang zhe!

  5. #285
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bring entire dry cabi but mount only fisheye and too lazy to change lens...wads the point?
    huh...no hah...that nite i oso used 70-200mm ....hahahaa

    how u know i din use...u got see meh..
    蓮花仙子

  6. #286

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesh, she needs weights training to becum qiang zhe!
    i think she 1 2 replace MASter

  7. #287

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    butti... wat ish FBO?
    flying battle order...

  8. #288
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesh, she needs weights training to becum qiang zhe!
    i need to lose weight...maybe must really quick get my camera....so lug 2 cameras..
    蓮花仙子

  9. #289

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    huh...no hah...that nite i oso used 70-200mm ....hahahaa

    how u know i din use...u got see meh..
    erh, which nite? I only heard the comment u made earlier in K-box wrt "too lazy to change rens" hehe!

  10. #290
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i think she 1 2 replace MASter
    wah lao...u guys oso bring 2 lens out.....u guys already replaced everybody liao lor
    蓮花仙子

  11. #291
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    erh, which nite? I only heard the comment u made earlier in K-box wrt "too lazy to change rens" hehe!
    lazy to change..din means did not change and use hor
    蓮花仙子

  12. #292
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    the point is... aunty love it... maybe she like to showcase her collection oso
    erh..i never took the lens out to show..how to showcase?

    no need to showcase oso...everybody has the same stuff mer...
    蓮花仙子

  13. #293

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    wah lao...u guys oso bring 2 lens out.....u guys already replaced everybody liao lor
    but we bring 1 small bag

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    lazy to change..din means did not change and use hor
    but i never c u change len

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    erh..i never took the lens out to show..how to showcase?
    no need to showcase oso...everybody has the same stuff mer...
    but u bring a big big & super big bag...

  14. #294
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    but we bring 1 small bag


    but i never c u change len



    but u bring a big big & super big bag...
    alamak, that is the only cammy BAG i have to put in 1 cammy and 2 lens !!!

    and ooi...u sleeping hah...i use my tele lens for nite to take peektures of indian dancers..helloo...
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 3rd September 2008 at 09:42 AM.
    蓮花仙子

  15. #295

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    alamak, that is the only cammy BAG i have to put in 1 cammy and 2 lens !!!

    and ooi...u sleeping hah...i use my tele lens for nite to take peektures of indian dancers..helloo...

    dont want to talk to u.. i go drink kopi-o

  16. #296
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post

    dont want to talk to u.. i go drink kopi-o
    i oso want kopi-o.....kow kow too..

    wanna sponsor me a nice small shoulder bag to carry my 2 lens and a cammy?...
    I would love to carry a small bag too..
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 3rd September 2008 at 09:49 AM.
    蓮花仙子

  17. #297

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i oso want kopi-o.....kow kow too..

    wanna sponsor me a nice small shoulder bag to carry my 2 lens and a cammy?...
    I would love to carry a small bag too..
    er... aunty... small cammy bag dont suit u

  18. #298

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    e... since when i become senior member in CS?

  19. #299
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    flying battle order ...huhuhu ...

    Fairy ish GUNDAM !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  20. #300
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XL: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    e... since when i become senior member in CS?
    since you gone for KOPI! whahah
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •