Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple Computer Question

Default Re: Simple Computer Question

Okay, so it actually is the USB power problem. No more lags from my mouse. Thanks guys!

Anyone of you guys know how much a Logitech G5 will cost?
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Okay, so it actually is the USB power problem. No more lags from my mouse. Thanks guys!

Anyone of you guys know how much a Logitech G5 will cost?
    SGD109.00 - From Hardwarezone.

(Fuwell and Bizgram offering this price)
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    SGD109.00 - From Hardwarezone.

(Fuwell and Bizgram offering this price)
    Ah I see. Thanks! I should still be able to find it at Challenger Funan right?
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Ah I see. Thanks! I should still be able to find it at Challenger Funan right?
    Think so... but not at this price...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Challenger overprices their stuff?

My dad's a member, so if the discounted price is the same, he'll at least gain some reward points.

Challenger overprices their stuff?

My dad's a member, so if the discounted price is the same, he'll at least gain some reward points.
    Normally... just do a check on the price first before you buy.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

OT... why anyone would join the Challenger membership IF you can go SLS or even other shops in Funan to shop ....there is a reason why Challenger was "forced out" of SLS long ago...WAY HIGH PRICE MARKUP....even when using their so called discount privileges as a member. If you are buying reputable brands hardware... you can save yourself some cash and the price of their membership (which they are always pushing at the cash counter for you to join ) by checking the price out in other shops first.... You might be surprise how much you can save by doing so depending on what items you buy.

Heh. My dad thought that every few months we'd be spending bout a hundred on printer ink, and since Challenger Hougang and Pasir Ris are within short driving distance to my place (and MRT) he joined.

How much can you save by buying canon ink cartridges elsewhere anyway.

Heh. My dad thought that every few months we'd be spending bout a hundred on printer ink, and since Challenger Hougang and Pasir Ris are within short driving distance to my place (and MRT) he joined.

Try Popular Bookstore. I *think* you can buy and get a discount using the Popular card. Can't really remember now as I've stopped using ink.

By buying compatible and not Canon original ink heheh... I stopped buying original Epson inks for years...I save abut 50-60%of the cost doing so. The quality is good enough even for my design and poster work.
    Last edited by sammy888; 7th September 2008 at 09:59 PM.

sometiimes challenger got special offers, those are worth to get... other normal priced items are not as enticing.

i dunno how much they sell inks there, but i think the price is alot more expensive. cos i compared their price of toners (HP & Canon) both are more ex than if i get it from smaller shops around SLS or Funan. Best nowadays is get from those suppliers, they will delivery to our offices.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

sian my home desktop razer copperhead died... time to get new mouse...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    sian my home desktop razer copperhead died... time to get new mouse...
    Wa.. CH died? How old was it?

Now I'm beginning to doubt Razer mice quality already. Less than 2 years then KO liao.

Wa.. CH died? How old was it?

Now I'm beginning to doubt Razer mice quality already. Less than 2 years then KO liao.
    think 2 year, seldom use, and seldom used for gaming...

strange is the led light still work, but the sensor not working, dead mouse, nice for showing, bad for using as paperweight cos too light.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think 2 year, seldom use, and seldom used for gaming...

strange is the led light still work, but the sensor not working, dead mouse, nice for showing, bad for using as paperweight cos too light.
    I am somewhat alarmed that now you have problem with your mouse dying...too. Are Razor and other mouse that bad. I use mine for design work and gaming alot .... I have to "retire" them but none have ever died on me...not even MS mouses heheheh...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    I am somewhat alarmed that now you have problem with your mouse dying...too. Are Razor and other mouse that bad. I use mine for design work and gaming alot .... I have to "retire" them but none have ever died on me...not even MS mouses heheheh...
    All electronical items have a lifespan. Just that some are longer and some are shorter...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

The razer mice are.. built by gamers for gamers.. And since games phase out every once in awhile, maybe that's what the people at Razer want us to do.. constantly change our mice

I'm going for a logitech ba. G5 should perform well for me.

Dug up this week old thread.

Apparently my friend, a mac user, faces the disconnection problem too with his Razer Diamondback. On windows, he'll also hear that 2-tone "device disconnected" alarm, followed by the opposite 2-tone "device connected" alarm.

It's definitely razer's problem.

Logitech G5 here I come!

Dug up this week old thread.

Apparently my friend, a mac user, faces the disconnection problem too with his Razer Diamondback. On windows, he'll also hear that 2-tone "device disconnected" alarm, followed by the opposite 2-tone "device connected" alarm.

It's definitely razer's problem.

Logitech G5 here I come!
    actually its there for a long time, and i actually junk the mouse for 1 year until i upgraded my system and then upgraded the software and flashed the firmware to get it to work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12