Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 135 of 135

Thread: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    He gged himself big time!
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacman's Corner
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    I got curious so i tried to google 'World Chinese Professional Wedding Photography Golden Portrait Award' but I cant seem to find a meaningful result.

    The same for 'The Photography Master Golden Pot Award'.

    I wonder if there are people who believe in this guy? I mean, the write-up in the link below is outrageous. If there are, then I feel sorry for them.

    http://www.outdoorweddingshow.com/ow...eddingclub.php
    Last edited by Jix; 3rd September 2008 at 08:21 PM.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    northern singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    I was a customer of his shop, In Wedding, back in yr 2000 when I got married.

    Half a yr later, I received a call from them requesting if I could provide payment details (or be his key witness )as he was trying to investigate a case of embezzlement by one of their staff. Of course, i couldn't be bothered. As far as I know, i already paid everything in full. I later read in the papers that the female staff was formally charged in court.

    Years later, I read in Newpaper that one of their freelance photographers - who did the restaurant shoot for me back then - was charged for molesting a bride on her wedding day. It was big news, I'm sure many of you must have read it.

    And now he has personally made it to the papers.

    My point is, I was basically dealing with a **** shop full of crooks, that includes the boss.
    Last edited by mercuryblue; 3rd September 2008 at 09:38 PM.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    I got curious so i tried to google 'World Chinese Professional Wedding Photography Golden Portrait Award' but I cant seem to find a meaningful result.

    The same for 'The Photography Master Golden Pot Award'.

    I wonder if there are people who believe in this guy? I mean, the write-up in the link below is outrageous. If there are, then I feel sorry for them.

    http://www.outdoorweddingshow.com/ow...eddingclub.php
    This was stated at the end of the article. Which means they can write whatever they like whether it's true or not.... so misleading....

    Article provided by :
    Mr & Miss Wedding Club
    89 Tanjong Pagar Road
    Singapore 088510
    Tel :63273998 Fax:6567 7893
    Last edited by Wynne; 3rd September 2008 at 10:44 PM.

  5. #125
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    This was stated at the end of the article. Which means they can write whatever they like whether it's true or not.... so misleading....

    Article provided by :
    Mr & Miss Wedding Club
    89 Tanjong Pagar Road
    Singapore 088510
    Tel :63273998 Fax:6567 7893


    3 R ok... 3 R!!!!!!!!



    not toys 'r' us but 3 R!!!


    professor patrick tan has amazing foresight. *respect*
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #126
    Senior Member wranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    UK | TWN
    Posts
    3,476

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    So anyone knows what is his outcome now?
    UK HMS Photojournalist

  7. #127
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    Processor Tan. lol.
    professor of trickery that is

  8. #128
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    I got curious so i tried to google 'World Chinese Professional Wedding Photography Golden Portrait Award' but I cant seem to find a meaningful result.

    The same for 'The Photography Master Golden Pot Award'.

    I wonder if there are people who believe in this guy? I mean, the write-up in the link below is outrageous. If there are, then I feel sorry for them.

    http://www.outdoorweddingshow.com/ow...eddingclub.php
    maybe they were those flickr weekly awards =)

  9. #129

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    maybe they were those flickr weekly awards =)
    and u think that would be achieved easily?

  10. #130
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    waseh, professor patrick tan's thread is alive....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #131
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    and u think that would be achieved easily?
    i think so. at flickr they give out awards pretty easily :P not defending him but well, it could be and he didn't lie haha.. i guess, it must be hard for him especial if he has a family to feed and all. Front page news. i think it's enough punishment for him!

  12. #132

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    i think so. at flickr they give out awards pretty easily :P not defending him but well, it could be and he didn't lie haha.. i guess, it must be hard for him especial if he has a family to feed and all. Front page news. i think it's enough punishment for him!

    well. Good for u. I don't get such awards, must be the different groups we had joined.

  13. #133
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    well. Good for u. I don't get such awards, must be the different groups we had joined.
    quite simple to to get awards. you can even award yourself

  14. #134
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    quite simple to to get awards. you can even award yourself
    ...........
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #135
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,178

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ...........
    no? you post a photo, they like you get award.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •