Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 135

Thread: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

  1. #81

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    woah... you're really passionate about it, yqt. Which is completely understandable. but woah...
    Err ... Vonn, that's not YQT being passionate, or worked up.

    Yu DUNNA WANNA see him get EHEMREALPASSIONATEEHEM or worked up.

    I have peektures of him in his 'Pit Bull' stance, and getting 'realli passionate'! Can't show to yu else yu risk suffering from serious psychological damage. He might also kill me!

    Seriously, sad to say, it's quite true - the way the general public views a certain area or profession. Without knowing much details, all it takes is one abhorrent rectal orifice to taint everything and everyone gets 'lumped' together in the fray.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Err ... Vonn, that's not YQT being passionate, or worked up.

    Yu DUNNA WANNA see him get EHEMREALPASSIONATEEHEM or worked up.

    I have peektures of him in his 'Pit Bull' stance, and getting 'realli passionate'! Can't show to yu else yu risk suffering from serious psychological damage. He might also kill me!

    Seriously, sad to say, it's quite true - the way the general public views a certain area or profession. Without knowing much details, all it takes is one abhorrent rectal orifice to taint everything and everyone gets 'lumped' together in the fray.
    hur hur... if i can tahan your ahempassionahem, i'm sure i can take a little more, as long as its not directed at me.

    Well yeah, his antics (if i may use the term lightly) are going to have an impact on all photographers. which is a female dog. (i refrain from swearing, just like eeeuuu DM).

    abhorrent rectal orifice indeed. the inherent nature of products of said orifice is naturally lumpy. unless owner of said orifice has diahorrhea.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  3. #83

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hur hur... if i can tahan your ahempassionahem, i'm sure i can take a little more, as long as its not directed at me.

    Well yeah, his antics (if i may use the term lightly) are going to have an impact on all photographers. which is a female dog. (i refrain from swearing, just like eeeuuu DM).

    abhorrent rectal orifice indeed. the inherent nature of products of said orifice is naturally lumpy. unless owner of said orifice has diahorrhea.

    LOLZ!

    OK, yu got me there! I wasn't even thinking along those lines when I wrote that!

  4. #84
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post

    Well yeah, his antics (if i may use the term lightly) are going to have an impact on all photographers.
    Photographers are dream merchants.

    As a dream merchant he is allowed to dream big.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Let's put it this way, though I'm "uncomfortable" with the antics of Steven Lim, I still respect him for his effort and hardwork. Respect for this "prof Tan", Tan Ku Ku hor

    Well, in one way or the other, the "prof" has sullied the image of the professional photographer, and it will be the honest pros that will suffer for it.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Well, in one way or the other, the "prof" has sullied the image of the professional photographer, and it will be the honest pros that will suffer for it.
    I think more photographers will start to call themselves Professors.

  7. #87

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think more photographers will start to call themselves Professors.
    Hmmm, I get this feeling professors would be affected too.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Well, in one way or the other, the "prof" has sullied the image of the professional photographer, and it will be the honest pros that will suffer for it.
    This is what p*ss me off, too many of us have work too hard to build the image of photographers, along came a rear orifice and stink up the place
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  9. #89
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yu DUNNA WANNA see him get EHEMREALPASSIONATEEHEM or worked up.

    I have peektures of him in his 'Pit Bull' stance, and getting 'realli passionate'! Can't show to yu else yu risk suffering from serious psychological damage. He might also kill me!
    Ya man me too ....got pictures of YQT that will scare the ghost out of you hahahahah...

  10. #90
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Professional Photographer is already out of fashion, now people are calling themselves Professor Photographer.

  11. #91

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Professional Photographer is already out of fashion, now people are calling themselves Professor Photographer.
    what next? Professed Photographers?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ya man me too ....got pictures of YQT that will scare the ghost out of you hahahahah...
    Oh no ...... first DM and now Sammy, all we need is TG now and this place will be shut down for OT liow, Hmmm ............. maybe that's what Prof Tan Ku Ku is hoping to achive with this thread
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #93

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Oh no ...... first DM and now Sammy, all we need is TG now and this place will be shut down for OT liow, Hmmm ............. maybe that's what
    Prof Tan Ku Ku is hoping to achive with this thread
    We now bring you a special presentation to commemorate the unveiling of the professor's recent ku-ku-ku-kok-kups!














    p.s. RSM, err ... dis wan is kopitiam - home of OT leh ... Hehehehe!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 2nd September 2008 at 04:48 PM.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    This is kopitiam I know, but this is a topic which is of a rather serious nature mah.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  15. #95

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    This is kopitiam I know, but this is a topic which is of a rather serious nature mah.
    Gotta learn how to laugh ... before get a HEART ATTACK ... and if yer gonna get a heart attack, might as well do it at this place!



    http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

    OK, I digress. OmOmOmOmOmOmOmOm...no more OT.

  16. #96
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    what next? Professed Photographers?
    Confessed photographer

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    This is kopitiam I know, but this is a topic which is of a rather serious nature mah.
    a serious topic can still be treated with a light touch.

  18. #98

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    He deserve what he is today, but keep on mocking will not do any good either.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    a serious topic can still be treated with a light touch.
    got to learn to relax ....... Hummmmmm
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #100

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    got to learn to relax ....... Hummmmmm
    Psst RSM, wanna sum private coaching?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •