Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Instead of mocking, pls have a heart, this guy is suffering alot right now i believe.
    Pls dun make fun of this poor chap, he may deserve the exposed, but may not deserve so much mocking.
    Fotoudavid is right, I think his rice bowl is more or less gone already.

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Even if that is the case, i wouldn't pity/sympathise with him. He did it to himself, no one "sabo-ed" him to cause him to lose his rice bowl.

Imagine if more people did what he did. we can set up "iStockPortfolioPictures"
    Last edited by vonlichenstein; 1st September 2008 at 03:56 PM.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    well, there are a lot of chaps like Prof Tan still unchecked within the Singapore workforce ......... they are just waiting to be exposed ........... some even with double PhD.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

No no i am not that kind, infact i am a bad wolf....

Just that so much mocking on the poor soul kinda sad right..no point making fun of someone who is hurt already, even the bad guys deserve some dignity.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

well, there are a lot of chaps like Prof Tan still unchecked within the Singapore workforce ......... they are just waiting to be exposed ........... some even with double PhD.
    No nid look so far. I'm sure CS already have! LOLZ!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 1st September 2008 at 05:26 PM.

Just that so much mocking on the poor soul kinda sad right..no point making fun of someone who is hurt already, even the bad guys deserve some dignity.
    Ya..the poor thingy..he is hurting from it all. He deserve as much dignity as those ex staff and customer he stiff out of salaries and fees. He was just a victim of circumstance...................................... .......NOT!

Remember NKF...did anyone remember how bad an impact the rest of the other charity organisation took due to that one bad apple.

Now people would be wondering if the photographer they just hired is like that or if any photographer is lying or not. I don't but you know how Singaporean think.

The best part about this is...he is mostly likely going to get away with it. He might lose his photo shooting ricebowl.... but that might just be all there is to it.

Ya...he's hurting. Boo Hoo.

This not the Singapore Prison Yellow ribbon campaign..This guy is working along the borderline to escape any responsibility or be persecuted. He does not get that "yellow ribbon" treatment in my book. But that's just me.
    Last edited by sammy888; 1st September 2008 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    No nid look so far. I'm sure CS already have! LOLZ!
    wah...change of heart har? What happen to whacking him when he gets up? heheheh

He didn't "accidentally" and unknowingly trick ppl. He set out to deceive others, for reasons only he knows. It's like people having fake doctorates.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    wah...change of heart har? What happen to whacking him when he gets up? heheheh
    I got lubbed!

Yah, I definitely don't sympathize nor agree with what the "Prof" did.

What I meant was there is a line between criticizing and mocking, which is easily crossed when we are upset.

Inside every photographer's heart there is a professor who yearns to be famous.

Bad wolf, I command thou reveal thy true self in the light of the sun or forever be banished in darkness of the night.

The wolf more handsome then the true self.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Bad wolf, I command thou reveal thy true self in the light of the sun or forever be banished in darkness of the night.

nice teeth.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

if he is really that in top 10 i see no point in him advertising himself that way.

he's web can't help but make me feel like he is Steven Lim's 1000 years long lost teacher in seclusion
    :devil:Flick Her

Quote Originally Posted by keast View Post
    if he is really that in top 10 i see no point in him advertising himself that way.

he's web can't help but make me feel like he is Steven Lim's 1000 years long lost teacher in seclusion
    WAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

yellow speedo roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by keast View Post

LOL. i ran into steven lim at shaw house (almost literally, thank god i stopped in time.) was raining heavily, i was running in from the rain and he was skulking there with a clipboard looking for XMMs to join his "modelling agency".

if he really is the top 10 his photos with the celebs will be higher res. lol. unless TNP use screen captures la. zzz i wonder if he'll sue TNP for using "his" pictures without his permission in a manner that degrades him. maybe he'll come CS and start a thread asking for advice too

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ya..the poor thingy..he is hurting from it all. He deserve as much dignity as those ex staff and customer he stiff out of salaries and fees. He was just a victim of circumstance...................................... .......NOT!

Remember NKF...did anyone remember how bad an impact the rest of the other charity organisation took due to that one bad apple.

Now people would be wondering if the photographer they just hired is like that or if any photographer is lying or not. I don't but you know how Singaporean think.

The best part about this is...he is mostly likely going to get away with it. He might lose his photo shooting ricebowl.... but that might just be all there is to it.

Ya...he's hurting. Boo Hoo.

This not the Singapore Prison Yellow ribbon campaign..This guy is working along the borderline to escape any responsibility or be persecuted. He does not get that "yellow ribbon" treatment in my book. But that's just me.
    Totally agreed with this!!!

This guy have it coming, infact, HE CREATED THIS POT OF SH*T WHICH HE'S SITTING IN so he should expect that when people smell the sh*t that he's in, people will say that he stink!!!

Why should we treat him any different from someone who tried to cheat and steal?
    NO BLOODY WAY!!! In fact, because he's supposed to be a professional photographer, he should be mindful of his actions. Not only have he tranish his name he have also splash his sh*t onto the name of professional photographers in general. He deserved every single criticism, mocking, stare and disdain from everyone.

I don't care which assiocation he belongs to but if I see him face to face, I'll tell him the same IN HIS FACE!!! If he's in a photography association which I'm in, I'll actively seek to have him remove as he have bought disrespute to the assoication

He's going through a lot of stress? Business suffering? Rice bowl cracking? Only thing I can say is
    YOU ASK FOR IT!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Totally agreed with this!!!

This guy have it coming, infact, HE CREATED THIS POT OF SH*T WHICH HE'S SITTING IN so he should expect that when people smell the sh*t that he's in, people will say that he stink!!!

Why should we treat him any different from someone who tried to cheat and steal?
    NO BLOODY WAY!!! In fact, because he's supposed to be a professional photographer, he should be mindful of his actions. Not only have he tranish his name he have also splash his sh*t onto the name of professional photographers in general. He deserved every single criticism, mocking, stare and disdain from everyone.

I don't care which assiocation he belongs to but if I see him face to face, I'll tell him the same IN HIS FACE!!! If he's in a photography association which I'm in, I'll actively seek to have him remove as he have bought disrespute to the assoication

He's going through a lot of stress? Business suffering? Rice bowl cracking? Only thing I can say is
    YOU ASK FOR IT!!!
    woah... you're really passionate about it, yqt. Which is completely understandable. but woah...

Let's put it this way, though I'm "uncomfortable" with the antics of Steven Lim, I still respect him for his effort and hardwork. Respect for this "prof Tan", Tan Ku Ku hor
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast