Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 135

Thread: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

  1. #41
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    taken from this site :

    He has since set up a new photography and video service, which has a website and handphone number but no office address listed.

    anyone know the name of that new company?
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Wapiang, he calls himself a professor. Even Tom Ang never calls himself a prof although he teaches photography at UK universities.

  3. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Confirmed everybody knows him already as a professional Cheater..

  4. #44

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    taken from this site :

    He has since set up a new photography and video service, which has a website and handphone number but no office address listed.

    anyone know the name of that new company?

    I believe this is the website TNP is referring to. PROFESSOR TAN CREATIVE VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC TEAM.

    http://www.singaporemirror.com/co_proftan.htm

  5. #45
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Eh, cannot anyhow call oneself professor one. First is he teaching at any uni? Second does he have the qualifications to be called so?

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Eh, cannot anyhow call oneself professor one. First is he teaching at any uni? Second does he have the qualifications to be called so?
    Could be that 'Professor' is his first name.........blame it on his parents

    HS

  7. #47
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Could be that 'Professor' is his first name.........blame it on his parents

    HS

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Eh, cannot anyhow call oneself professor one. First is he teaching at any uni? Second does he have the qualifications to be called so?
    Well he do have a PHD you know, how else could anyone think of doing something like this if he don't have Perm Head Damage
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Professor Tan - 9777 3339 / 6219 5522
    Email: profpatricktan@gmail.com

    Wounder if the above posted on his website is real or not
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Looking at his portfolio, if he's one of the World's Top Ten Photographer, than the other 9 are all in CS liow
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #51
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Well he do have a PHD you know, how else could anyone think of doing something like this if he don't have Perm Head Damage
    or... Photographer Harbouring Deception heh

  12. #52

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Professor Tan - 9777 3339 / 6219 5522
    Email: profpatricktan@gmail.com

    Wounder if the above posted on his website is real or not
    It's real. But I dun think he will dare to pick up any calls, in case they are from the media.

  13. #53
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Looking at his portfolio, if he's one of the World's Top Ten Photographer, than the other 9 are all in CS liow
    top ten... from the bottom?

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,806
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    top ten... from the bottom?
    Heh ................. don't say that about the man ........I know him (now)............. he's good ......................... to a certain "degree"
    Last edited by Zenten; 1st September 2008 at 02:12 PM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  15. #55

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Heh ................. don't say that about the man ........I know him (now)............. he's good ......................... to a certain "degree"
    haha no matter how good he is, it doesn't excuse him if the what the report says is true.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha no matter how good he is, it doesn't excuse him if the what the report says is true.
    What the report say is true lar. They interview his supposeingly "clients" and all said that they have4 never engege him before.

    ook at his portfolio for yourself, do you think his portfolio shows that he's good enough to be one of the Top Ten Photographer in the world? No Way!!! Not be a very very long shot!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #57

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    What the report say is true lar. They interview his supposeingly "clients" and all said that they have4 never engege him before.

    ook at his portfolio for yourself, do you think his portfolio shows that he's good enough to be one of the Top Ten Photographer in the world? No Way!!! Not be a very very long shot!!!
    hmm i didn't go see his portfolio. but him claiming to be one of the world's top ten photogs just cause he claims shoots for celebs is strange.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #58

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Instead of mocking, pls have a heart, this guy is suffering alot right now i believe.
    Pls dun make fun of this poor chap, he may deserve the exposed, but may not deserve so much mocking.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  19. #59

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Instead of mocking, pls have a heart, this guy is suffering alot right now i believe.
    Pls dun make fun of this poor chap, he may deserve the exposed, but may not deserve so much mocking.
    wah fotoudavid, you're always so kind...
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: Woah! On newpaper frontpage today.. Patrick Tan the fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Instead of mocking, pls have a heart, this guy is suffering alot right now i believe.
    Pls dun make fun of this poor chap, he may deserve the exposed, but may not deserve so much mocking.
    Unfortunately, I think the person in the centre of the controversy had it coming when he basically lied about his portfolio. I am appalled.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •