Thread: The story of the housefly and the cup of coffee

Default The story of the housefly and the cup of coffee

One fine day, you were just enjoying a cup of coffee at your neighbourhood kopitiam. When all of a sudden (after your first sip), for no rational reason at all, the most unexpected thing happened. A housefly decide to join you in your afternoon coffee break. Unfortunately, the housefly got over enthusiastic and flew straight into your cup of coffee.

What would you do? Would continue drinking (after you fish the housefly out of your coffee) or will your face be contorted with disgust? Will you request the kopi aunty to change a cup of coffee for you claiming that you didn't order coffee with housefly? Or would you pay for another cup of coffee?

P.S, this is a real life case, I'm just wondering what would your reaction be.

take out your macro lens and shoot the fly.. afterwards ask the aunty to replace it with a newer one.

Default Re: The story of the housefly and the cup of coffee

Originally posted by Nerd
    One fine day, you were just enjoying a cup of coffee at your neighbourhood kopitiam. When all of a sudden (after your first sip), for no rational reason at all, the most unexpected thing happened. A housefly decide to join you in your afternoon coffee break. Unfortunately, the housefly got over enthusiastic and flew straight into your cup of coffee.

What would you do? Would continue drinking (after you fish the housefly out of your coffee) or will your face be contorted with disgust? Will you request the kopi aunty to change a cup of coffee for you claiming that you didn't order coffee with housefly? Or would you pay for another cup of coffee?

P.S, this is a real life case, I'm just wondering what would your reaction be.

My 1st reaction: Ewwwww.....

2nd reaction: Fish out the fly and continue drinking! The most lao sai and crap out wadever's in ur intestines for 1 day only. Worse to worse, take MC. Nothing great.

I'll just push the cup away.

got to see wat type of fly.

big fly
    small fly
    fat fly
    thin fly
    big head fly
    small head fly
    big butt fly
    small butt fly.

nobody's fault, pay for a new one.