1) Shake it abit, and ask, hello hello, are you ok?
2) If no response, call for ambulance and commence CPR
3) Remove the body cap to clear airway, tilt it up to see focusing screen and sensor.
If airway is blocked, use a finger to flip the mirror (tongue) up. Maintain head tilt chin lift.
4) Ensure that the seal is complete so that there is no air leak, if in doubt, open your mouth to the widest.
5) Do 2 blow into the opening.
6) Do 15 compression.
** Repeat for 5&6 for 15mins and reassess.**
Method of compression, keep both elbow and shoulder locked and press down. You should hear a crackling sound, that means its correct.