Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Organising a flea market for CS people

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baobei
    Checking on it, will revert to you shortly. Btw, PM me your contact details pls?
    how is it?

  2. #22

    Default

    u mean as individual stall holders?

    sounds interesting

  3. #23

    Default

    i'm interested...but onli selling some old books and mags can??


  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xmen1977
    u mean as individual stall holders?

    sounds interesting
    Yup but seems hard to get a venue to do it. So perhaps getting a cafe or something would be easier. Maybe can get the boss to give discounts to us on that day as well.

    Anyone still keen on this idea? It looked as if it died a natural death with few response. Anyway, I am still looking for a quiet cafe to hold this event so if you have any sources, please do help ask. Thanks.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chyeo
    Anyone still keen on this idea? It looked as if it died a natural death with few response. Anyway, I am still looking for a quiet cafe to hold this event so if you have any sources, please do help ask. Thanks.
    i'm still keen if you're still able to organise one... mabbe we should just 'chope' tables during SEED to display the stuff for sale...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    i'm still keen if you're still able to organise one... mabbe we should just 'chope' tables during SEED to display the stuff for sale...
    Hey still on... I was thinking of asking Spinelli outside Ruby to hold the event...

  7. #27

    Default

    hold it at ntu?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zodnm
    hold it at ntu?
    Too far away ...

  9. #29

    Default

    can't you do this at the clarke quay flea mart?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    can't you do this at the clarke quay flea mart?
    Can but I prefer to make it a CS event.

  11. #31

    Lightbulb suggested location

    can we do it at the foodcourt at penisula? maybe at their non-peak hours on a sunday morning.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    can we do it at the foodcourt at penisula? maybe at their non-peak hours on a sunday morning.
    perhaps we can. i will arrange for a date to hold the flea market in nov, after my exams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •