Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

  1. #1

    Default Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Guys,

    How come i can't defish some of my Nikon 10.5mm pictures with Nikon Capture huh?

    I have a whole bunch of pictures, some of them on autofocus and some set to manual after setting the autofocus. I noticed that most of those taken on autofocus can be defish and most taken when the autofocus is turned off cannot be defish (I have a few taken on autofocus that can't be defish too).

    Thanks a lot

  2. #2

    Default Re: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Quote Originally Posted by iltriumph View Post
    Guys,

    How come i can't defish some of my Nikon 10.5mm pictures with Nikon Capture huh?

    I have a whole bunch of pictures, some of them on autofocus and some set to manual after setting the autofocus. I noticed that most of those taken on autofocus can be defish and most taken when the autofocus is turned off cannot be defish (I have a few taken on autofocus that can't be defish too).

    Thanks a lot
    Have the files been modified by another software before?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Hey lsisaxon,

    Thank you.

    No, no modifications. Took the pix, went straight to Nikon Capture to defish. Only thing is that the pix were set to 'Vivid' onboard the camera. But the same bunch of pictures were all set to 'Vivid' and then some can be defish and some cannot.

    Any idea?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Quote Originally Posted by iltriumph View Post
    Hey lsisaxon,

    Thank you.

    No, no modifications. Took the pix, went straight to Nikon Capture to defish. Only thing is that the pix were set to 'Vivid' onboard the camera. But the same bunch of pictures were all set to 'Vivid' and then some can be defish and some cannot.

    Any idea?
    Hmm... no idea.. Although it should not matter, what about the resolution? So far I haven't encountered this problem, but I don't shoot a lot of FE, let alone defish them.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Resolution about 4.5mb, the same for all the photos.

    Can't seem to catch the culprit...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Can't defish with Nikon Capture

    Quote Originally Posted by iltriumph View Post
    Resolution about 4.5mb, the same for all the photos.

    Can't seem to catch the culprit...
    I'm stumped as well..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •