for canon users, later he'll poison the canon ppl to convert to nikon... haha
Whahha nikon nikon nikon lol.
Super import nights 2008 nikon user who have receive an email only $8.
anyone interested to go???
haha..I hope I'm not the only Pentax user =P
What abt FLOWER shooting trip for next Sat (27/09/08)? This trip mainly focus on the shooting of flowers, how do shoot nicer flower pics, and how to shoot flower shot that look different from common, how to capture nice and flatten lighting on flower etc.
This outing is open to all, regardless you a pro or jus a starter, its about sharing and learning from each others.
Venue can be one of the following;
1) Mandai Orchid Garden (think free entrance)
2) Botanic Garden (there's also a Orchid Garden in SBG but have to pay to enter, $5/pax,
student card holder $2/pax)
3) Sentosa (If I don remember wrongly, near the merlion also have quite a no of nice
flowers planted there and its still there but entrance to Sentosa $2/pax).
4) Hort Park (Not sure if got alot of varieties of flowers there rnot, maybe someone can advice)
Time will most likely be in the early morning (ideally start ard 8am), thats when the light is not harsh but gives a soft touch to the flowers
So if you are keen pls drop you name below!
4) jackienum (can join only afternoon)
Long time never see you guys. Ironically I remember the zoo has more nice flowers than Botanic. Anyone been to Botanic recently can comment on the flowers?
Last edited by AlteredVision; 19th September 2008 at 01:50 AM.