Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1010

Thread: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

  1. #861
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Yeah!!! I am gearing up for this macro trip!!! haha
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  2. #862

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Yeah!!! I am gearing up for this macro trip!!! haha

    well, u can take many other things other than macro....

  3. #863
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    well, u can take many other things other than macro....
    hey! recently I have spend all my asset for Macro setup... lol!!! no matter how good is my setup, I no skill, oso useless... wahaha
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  4. #864

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above.

    anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet..

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above.

    anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet..
    Do I need to bring anything in particular for the Kluang trip?

  6. #866

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Do I need to bring anything in particular for the Kluang trip?
    - change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp. will notify thru email to all the members.
    - medical kit (plaster, medicated oil and etc) wld be handy too.
    - and a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
    - and pls check the expiry date of ur passport.

  7. #867

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above.

    anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet..
    hmm.... i dun think that guy with the 200mm is in West Shooterz is he???
    can he ever focus??? did he complaint to you??? did you smack his head???


    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    - change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp. will notify thru email to all the members.
    - medical kit (plaster, medicated oil and etc) wld be handy too.
    - and a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
    - and pls check the expiry date of ur passport.

    NOTE : passport with less than 6 mths from expiry date (i.e.: we're leaving on 27th Jun 2009. Your passport MUST be valid later than 28th Dec 2009 or longer). To be safe than sorry, please renew your passport or call ICA to check. You can call them here.

  8. #868

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    hmm.... i dun think that guy with the 200mm is in West Shooterz is he???
    can he ever focus??? did he complaint to you??? did you smack his head???
    Luckily not fr WS.. else I'd tender my resignation immediately.
    Last edited by SKYimage; 10th June 2009 at 11:34 AM.

  9. #869

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Macro mar,
    That day I went to Shinriro, pointed a H3D + 120mm F4 Macro @ 1:1 using their Strobe sync at 1/800 hahahhaa

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above.

    anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  10. #870

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by neoro View Post
    Macro mar,
    That day I went to Shinriro, pointed a H3D + 120mm F4 Macro @ 1:1 using their Strobe sync at 1/800 hahahhaa
    H3D??? ain't kidding? damn... U already gotta one?
    anyway, its not referring to u lah bro.. someone whom i don't know and definitely not fr WS too.
    Last edited by SKYimage; 10th June 2009 at 04:16 PM.

  11. #871

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    anyway, lets put this aside. Now list the followings essential thingy for our upcoming trip. Do list down if i had missed out any important notes, yeah.

    - change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp.
    - medical kit (plaster, medicated oil and etc) wld be handy too.
    - a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
    - check the expiry date of ur passport.

  12. #872

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    H3D - for testing during the hasselblad gathering, so take and try

    Better rates can be obtained from Archade @ Raffles place- they are open during office hours, once of the best exchange rates in town IMHO. The whole building is full of money changers, besure to walk around and see

    Inquire for price before you board the taxi (if you happen to need to take one)

    Be cautious of your body tempreture, believe from my last cossing back to KL, the borders (SG and MY side) have both monitors, with SG of course being more strict.

    If you happen to return from any trips overseas, be prepared to be asked aside for inspection. Its expected of the authorities.

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    anyway, lets put this aside. Now list the followings essential thingy for our upcoming trip. Do list down if i had missed out any important notes, yeah.

    - change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp.
    - medical kit (plaster, medicated oil and etc) wld be handy too.
    - a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
    - check the expiry date of ur passport.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tang_yiming/

  13. #873
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    The West have been so quite lately...

  14. #874

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    The West have been so quite lately...

    it's pretty cold in here....

  15. #875

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    The West have been so quite lately...
    yeah, veli cold... for june, all outing are all in placed. Need something in place for July to WARMED-Up the month. And someone to co-org as well.

  16. #876

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    hi guys

  17. #877

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    hi guys

    wooh..... wooh..... wooh.....
    something jus popped up in the eiree time when it's so cold....
    lolx....
    this one really MIA for a really really long time.....

  18. #878

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    hi guys
    Hey... welcome back.

  19. #879

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Hey... welcome back.

    I'm wondering if he's jus back to say a hi,and MIA again...
    Knock Knock...

  20. #880
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    I'm wondering if he's jus back to say a hi,and MIA again...
    Knock Knock...
    haha, most probably.
    He too busy with his kids la. lol

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •