Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1010

Thread: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

  1. #761

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    So fast all slots taken. I only didn't check out the forum for a few days.

  2. #762
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmymy View Post
    So fast all slots taken. I only didn't check out the forum for a few days.
    haha, u can try pm them ur contact, or just go on that day, cos some might last min backup due to some reason. no worry anyway the park is open to the public.

  3. #763

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmymy View Post
    So fast all slots taken. I only didn't check out the forum for a few days.
    hi ohmymy, someone has withdrawn...
    Would you wan me to slot you in???

  4. #764

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    hi ohmymy, someone has withdrawn...
    Would you wan me to slot you in???
    yes, please. thks.

  5. #765

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmymy View Post
    yes, please. thks.
    will do....
    seeya then....
    stay tuned for updates.....

  6. #766

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Below is the confirmed list of participants for the Admiralty Park Outing.
    Should anyone find your name missed out within the list above.
    Please highlight to organisers accodingly...




    Outing Venue : Admiralty Park
    Date : 23rd May 2009 (Saturday)
    Time/Location : Leaving from Woodlands MRT Station @ 8.00am SHARP. (Method of proceeding [bus 903 or walk] to Admiralty Park will be decided before leaving from Woodlands MRT Station)
    Organiser : SKYimage / jackienum (We'll only publicise our H/P number through PM before the outing. As of present, pls register online.)
    Remarks : 1st timer joining, pls PM to SKYimage & jackienum, indicating your real name, CS nick, H/P & email to establish contact.
    Some links for you to check out the park : NParks / Some Photos From Flickr / Location of Park

    Preparations:
    - Wear light, breathable clothing.
    - Wear appropriate footwear that will protect your feet.
    - Bring enough drinking water.
    - Prepare raingear and plastic bags for electronic and other delicate items.


    Kaki’s:-
    01) jackienum
    02) SKYimage
    03) patxinhu
    04) egnaro
    05) neoro
    06) wwjd82 (withdrawn and replaced by ohmymy)
    07) darrrrrrrrrr
    08) catsim
    09) peteryeo
    10) afipuffy
    11) JiaJun
    12) kelvin81
    13) thunderflash
    14) seanlam1234
    15) ssgsano (New Member) (Details Received)
    16) lerlind (New Member) (Details Received)
    17) B-setting (New Member) (Details Received)
    18) Goldie9009 (New Member) (Details Received)
    19) Mabel (New Member) (Details Received)
    20) fjchairul (New Member) (Details Received)
    21) wenghardy (New Member) (Details Received)
    22) ngian (New Member) (Details Received)
    23) shaoken (New Member) (Details Received)
    24) johnong316 (New Member) (Details Received)
    25) Rockmastez (New Member) (Details Received)
    26) johnwong888 (New Member) (Details Not Received)
    . . . REGISTRATION CLOSED . . .



    about West Shooterz:
    A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.


    Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
    Activities for West ShooterZ ;
    West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-2);
    West ShooterZ - 2008 Photos Compilation in Slideshow ;
    West ShooterZ Compilation of 2008 Photos (From Members)

  7. #767
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    anyone where to rent strode light for food photography?
    thk.

  8. #768

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    anyone where to rent strode light for food photography?
    thk.
    strobe light? gotta few sets. and also the tent.

  9. #769
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    strobe light? gotta few sets. and also the tent.
    strobe light with softbox.
    ya hor i forget u got studio light. can lent or rent me?
    but what kind u have?

    Cos i need to do a food photography for my mum biz, than need all this stuff, hai. just manage to lent a marco len from one of the bro.
    Last edited by strins; 10th May 2009 at 06:41 PM.

  10. #770

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    strobe light with softbox.
    ya hor i forget u got studio light. can lent or rent me?
    but what kind u have?

    Cos i need to do a food photography for my mum biz, than need all this stuff, hai. just manage to lent a marco len from one of the bro.
    wld be good to use the tent as well. 2x300w or 2x600w? call me lah to discuss.. gotta my number rite.

  11. #771

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    Collection of WS 1st Edition Tee Shirts...

    Appreciate you guys to arrange your schedule to collect all the remaining pieces
    on 20th May 2009 (Wed) @ 1930 (7:30pm) @ Jurong Point MacDonalds.

    Hope this will give you guys enough time to plan your schedule ahead.




    about West Shooterz:
    A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.


    Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
    Activities for West ShooterZ ;
    West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-2);
    West ShooterZ - 2008 Photos Compilation in Slideshow ;
    West ShooterZ Compilation of 2008 Photos (From Members)
    bro, many apologies....can't make it on the 20th la. i'm on duty. will take it frm u on any of our outings or tcss. too bad can't make on the 23rd outing oso....
    Climbharder Divedeeper|ScubaClimber
    WEST Shooterz

  12. #772

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by andyX View Post
    bro, many apologies....can't make it on the 20th la. i'm on duty. will take it frm u on any of our outings or tcss. too bad can't make on the 23rd outing oso....

    k, noted....

  13. #773

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Me too. I will collect the Tee on 23rd outing. Thks.

  14. #774

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by andyX View Post
    bro, many apologies....can't make it on the 20th la. i'm on duty. will take it frm u on any of our outings or tcss. too bad can't make on the 23rd outing oso....

    Andy, try to see if you can switch with any of your colleagues...
    thks....

  15. #775

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    To those whom had yet to collect the polo, do make arrangement to have it collected on the said date/time.

    To cater to each individual needs and time are very taxing for our Bro jackienum.

    Appreciate your kind understanding on this.

    Cheers.

  16. #776
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Ohmymy.... my fellow Oly user(u didnt switch camp right?)!!! haha see you there..
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  17. #777

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    Ohmymy.... my fellow Oly user(u didnt switch camp right?)!!! haha see you there..
    still very much an Oly user. cya.

  18. #778

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    West Shooterz are now in the FACEBOOK

  19. #779

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    REMINDER

    Collection of WS 1st Edition Tee Shirts...

    Appreciate you guys to arrange your schedule to collect all the remaining pieces
    on 20th May 2009 (Wed) @ 1930 (7:30pm) @ Jurong Point MacDonalds.

    Hope this will give you guys enough time to plan your schedule ahead.




    about West Shooterz:
    A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.


    Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
    Activities for West ShooterZ ;
    West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-2);
    West ShooterZ - 2008 Photos Compilation in Slideshow ;
    West ShooterZ Compilation of 2008 Photos (From Members)

  20. #780

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    To those whom had yet to collect the polo,
    Appreciate your kind cooperation & understanding to make arrangement and have it collected on the suggested date/time (pls refer to below).
    To cater to each individual needs & time are very taxing for our Bro jackienum.
    Cheers.


    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    REMINDER


    Collection of WS 1st Edition Tee Shirts...

    Appreciate you guys to arrange your schedule to collect all the remaining pieces
    on 20th May 2009 (Wed) @ 1930 (7:30pm) @ Jurong Point MacDonalds.

    Hope this will give you guys enough time to plan your schedule ahead.



    about West Shooterz:
    A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.

    Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
    Activities for West ShooterZ ;
    West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-2);
    West ShooterZ - 2008 Photos Compilation in Slideshow ;
    West ShooterZ Compilation of 2008 Photos (From Members)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •