Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1010

Thread: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

  1. #521

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by patxinhu View Post
    Tahniah!! Tahniah!!!
    Tahniah?????


    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    Grats Sky! Is it a boy or girl?
    We have a Valentino man.....

  2. #522

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    [QUOTE=jackienum;4808640]Tahniah?????

    'Tahniah' mean congratulation in malay.
    FM2N| J1| D90| T 17-50 2.8| S M 105 2.8|N AF50 1.8D| N 35-105 3.5-5.6 Ais| N AF70-210 4-5.6| SB-900

  3. #523

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    We have a Valentino man.....
    Um what Valentino man?

  4. #524

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    Um what Valentino man?
    Well, guy for valentino and ger for valentine rite.....

  5. #525

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    Well, guy for valentino and ger for valentine rite.....
    haha.. next time sky going to buy extra gift during valentine's day... 1 for wife and 1 of his kid!!!
    FM2N| J1| D90| T 17-50 2.8| S M 105 2.8|N AF50 1.8D| N 35-105 3.5-5.6 Ais| N AF70-210 4-5.6| SB-900

  6. #526

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by patxinhu View Post
    haha.. next time sky going to buy extra gift during valentine's day... 1 for wife and 1 of his kid!!!

    i dun think so at the moment.....
    but maybe 10 yrs later....

  7. #527

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=60036

    If you guys don't mind..
    Do have a look.
    Tis' some photos that I took recently..
    Still updating.

  8. #528

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=60036

    If you guys don't mind..
    Do have a look.
    Tis' some photos that I took recently..
    Still updating.
    ur cam out fr ICU already hah..?

  9. #529

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    i dun think so at the moment.....
    but maybe 10 yrs later....
    wat to do. he choses that day to be born. hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by patxinhu View Post
    haha.. next time sky going to buy extra gift during valentine's day... 1 for wife and 1 of his kid!!!
    ya lor.. a big Lobang for that date.

  10. #530

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    ur cam out fr ICU already hah..?
    Now back in ICU.
    Should be able to collect today or tomorrow..
    They're changing all components for me except the framework and serial number.

  11. #531

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Now back in ICU.
    Should be able to collect today or tomorrow..
    They're changing all components for me except the framework and serial number.

    dame....
    that sounds like major operation....
    still can revive ah....
    a totally new baby with the same face huh...

  12. #532

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    dame....
    that sounds like major operation....
    still can revive ah....
    a totally new baby with the same face huh...
    Keke..
    My bad..
    Only the serial number stays..
    ^^

  13. #533

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Keke..
    My bad..
    Only the serial number stays..
    ^^

    ya lor....
    still the same baby with the same birth registration lor...

  14. #534

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    ya lor....
    still the same baby with the same birth registration lor...
    Yeah..
    Do have a look at the photos and tell me whatcha' think !
    I'm off to collect my baby now.
    See ya' !

  15. #535

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackienum View Post
    ya lor....
    still the same baby with the same birth registration lor...
    not a baby, but WIFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    Yeah..
    Do have a look at the photos and tell me whatcha' think !
    I'm off to collect my baby now.
    See ya' !
    collect ur new WIFE, and not baby. hope it cld serve u well!

  16. #536

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    not a baby, but WIFE.


    collect ur new WIFE, and not baby. hope it cld serve u well!

    er.. i treat my camera as gf lor...
    haha!!!
    FM2N| J1| D90| T 17-50 2.8| S M 105 2.8|N AF50 1.8D| N 35-105 3.5-5.6 Ais| N AF70-210 4-5.6| SB-900

  17. #537

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by patxinhu View Post
    er.. i treat my camera as gf lor...
    haha!!!
    hehee... camera just a gadget. for me, my WIFE been thru thick and thin together-gether. and badly bruised.

  18. #538

    Talking Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    hehee... camera just a gadget. for me, my WIFE been thru thick and thin together-gether. and badly bruised.

    hmmmm.......
    sounds like you like SM huh.....
    badly bruised huh.....

  19. #539

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)


  20. #540

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    thanks bro... think i need to go 'jalan jalan, cari gambar' (walk walk look for photog) liao...
    FM2N| J1| D90| T 17-50 2.8| S M 105 2.8|N AF50 1.8D| N 35-105 3.5-5.6 Ais| N AF70-210 4-5.6| SB-900

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •