Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1010

Thread: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Why we west shooter always organise outing in the east? hahaha =P

  2. #22

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    im from west! jurong.. any outing on west side?

  3. #23

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ishou80 View Post
    Why we west shooter always organise outing in the east? hahaha =P
    cos the grass opposite the road is always greener

  4. #24

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by kezane View Post
    im from west! jurong.. any outing on west side?
    no worries.. coming soon be patient. heh bro SKYimage.. pls do something.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    maybe we can organise one at chinese garden since lantern fes is around the corner, :P can eat mooncake 2gether, can play FIRE too lol.

  6. #26

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    light painting also eh? haha

  7. #27

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    no worries.. coming soon be patient. heh bro SKYimage.. pls do something.
    Planning a W/S TFCD..? With MUA, Models & Photog.
    at Least need to set up two teams before making it official. consists of 01 MUA, 02 Models & 8 Photog (4 to each model)
    The requirements for MUA and Models are that they must be a 1st timer who wanna built up their portfolio. Wld be done outdoor. Need 02 volunteers to spearhead this.
    What says u guys?

    And oso, pls refer to the link for the month of Sept & October photographic opportunity: activities for WEST SHOOTERZ @ WS Multiply site
    Last edited by SKYimage; 12th September 2008 at 11:55 AM.

  8. #28
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Planning a W/S TFCD..? With MUA, Models & Photog.
    at Least need to set up two teams before making it official. consists of 01 MUA, 02 Models & 8 Photog (4 to each model)
    The requirements for MUA and Models are that they must be a 1st timer who wanna built up their portfolio. Wld be done outdoor. Need 02 volunteers to spearhead this.
    What says u guys?
    Great initiative! But i think hardly can find first timer MUA..We ever engage one MUA before..if u need contact let us know..as for models its easy to get in this forum..just think of some theme that is out of the box..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #29

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by danielskl View Post
    cos the grass opposite the road is always greener
    Ha ha.. can we not shoot grass?

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Planning a W/S TFCD..? With MUA, Models & Photog.
    at Least need to set up two teams before making it official. consists of 01 MUA, 02 Models & 8 Photog (4 to each model)
    The requirements for MUA and Models are that they must be a 1st timer who wanna built up their portfolio. Wld be done outdoor. Need 02 volunteers to spearhead this.
    What says u guys?
    What the volunteer need to do? I dun mind helping =)

  11. #31

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Planning a W/S TFCD..? With MUA, Models & Photog.
    at Least need to set up two teams before making it official. consists of 01 MUA, 02 Models & 8 Photog (4 to each model)
    The requirements for MUA and Models are that they must be a 1st timer who wanna built up their portfolio. Wld be done outdoor. Need 02 volunteers to spearhead this.
    What says u guys?

    And oso, pls refer to the link for the month of Sept & October photographic opportunity: activities for WEST SHOOTERZ @ WS Multiply site
    I'm in the east =*(
    modelmayhem.com/madangel

  12. #32

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by ishou80 View Post
    What the volunteer need to do? I dun mind helping =)
    great. need someone who cld spearhead this aside fr me.

    Quote Originally Posted by madangel View Post
    I'm in the east =*(
    it's ok. Location is not a matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Great initiative! But i think hardly can find first timer MUA..We ever engage one MUA before..if u need contact let us know..as for models its easy to get in this forum..just think of some theme that is out of the box..
    Thx. Wld definitely look up for you on this.

  13. #33

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Let me know how I can help. Yup yup -)

  14. #34

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    can PM me the info first.. and will help if I'm able to... =)

  15. #35

    Lightbulb Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Guys, Pm u the details. PM me if I missed out anything. Let's hv our TCSS on this thingy in 3 weeks time fr now?

    For other west shooterz, need to hear ur say in this. Who r interested? Pls list down ur interest below. Pls note, participant might need to contribute certain amount of $$. It'll be work-out at later stage and we'll inform all participant on the cost involve.
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

  16. #36

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Can newbie join too?

  17. #37

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U can try to PM the thread starter or any moderator to do so..
    I couldn't find anyway to close the thread
    Looking for Photographers? | My Portfolio
    http://www.photoera.uni.cc/ | http://folio.navlem.com/

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West of SG
    Posts
    328

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Guys, Pm u the details. PM me if I missed out anything. Let's hv our TCSS on this thingy in 3 weeks time fr now?

    For other west shooterz, need to hear ur say in this. Who r interested? Pls list down ur interest below. Pls note, participant might need to contribute certain amount of $$. It'll be work-out at later stage and we'll inform all participant on the cost involve.
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

    PM what?

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    beside jurong point
    Posts
    704

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    interested if at JP MAC! that usual place.

  20. #40

    Default Re: West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

    hi guys....
    haven't been here for awhile...
    Sky, have msg u my details...
    i haven't been to any outings with u guys.....
    but looking forward to you guys' next outing....
    unless it struck my exam period....
    lolx.....
    cheers guys......
    oh, btw...
    I'm on the dark side........

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •