Regarding the "nine emperors festival" procession outing i was proposing, we r now going to the "sending off" ceremony instead!!!
As mentioned previously, due to the lack of big sponsors, the plan to go to the temple i originally proposed is cancelled!
We shall now visit the main temple where they have an elaborate sending off parade annually.(i believe this year too) The event will be held on this Tuesday,7th October starting from 9.30pm. Be warned!!! be prepared to walk for around an hour while we follow the procession. I reckon that it's easier to take photos if we follow by foot instead of waiting at the destination where a huge crowd will be waiting.
Oh btw, the temple is at Upper Serangoon Road.
Those who are interested, pls sign up. All are welcome!!!!!!
I am interested. Pls include me.
1) vonlichenstein - i support cows!
It's too late for me, Count me out.
1) DM - Sorry Bovie, I'm on assignment. Will try to see if I can find a replacement.
2) Royaux - School week yo.
3) WuffRuff - No interest in this event. You guys enjoy.
4) mojopy - school day. teacher cannot stay out late
5) tainted - busy busy buseeee work weeek.... :< pity not on sunday if not can cycle there