Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself -OUTINGS & ACTIVITIES

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Euu eesh no like to play weef flames and hawt, dripping wax?
    not near the plants, might accidentally burn something

but actually, might be a good idea to attract moths lol
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Torchlights?

I got plenty...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Torchlights?

I got plenty...
    Oh ya. saw you kept flashing WuffRuff during one of the outing.

Tonight she is coming you know..............

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

Tonight meh??

haiz.... sorry. I forgot about it
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

THIS WEAK-ANT'S OWTING HAS BEEN CHANGED!

hogay its now an after-noon to night hoot, location and timing will be sent to you guys directly via sms/pm/email, depending on which i have. NEWER SEXPOSERS PREASE PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND REAL NAME. (i'm refering to you maswu ) VETERAN SEXPOSERS LIKE ERRR AIYA ALL OF YOU EXCEPT DM,LEONG,RIOTVAN,RO-RO,G_KHOO,COOLSIGG, please pm me your numbers as well, i don't have them yet

EH JUST TO HEPCHU PPL DECIDE WHETHER TO GO, WE'RE GOING TO TEH SOUTHERN RIDGES AND BRIDGES AREA. FOR TEH SEKSI TFCD AND GENERAL WALKABOOT.

once again, the list!

I WILL DEFINATELY BE THERE AND LUB EEUU DIP DIP DONG DONG
    1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    3) maswu (changed my mind )
    4)
    5)

I WUN BE THERE AND EUU WIL SPANK ME HUD HUD DONG DONG

1) mojopy (i will be at bugis area at night. so impossible to reach there in a short time.)
    2)tainted (stuck at work again....... spank me good spank me hard make me moan ;P)
    3)
    4)
    5)

I DUNNO WHAT/WHO/WHERE I AM AND WHETHER I WIW GHO
    1) tupi guy (might be in KL)
    2) Leong23 (confirm on Fri.......Sat morning following a macro shoot)
    3) SolBadGuy (will cfm again.. )
    4)

okthanx bai

Deregistered

hogay its now an after-noon to night hoot, location and timing will be sent to you guys directly via sms/pm/email, depending on which i have. NEWER SEXPOSERS PREASE PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND REAL NAME. (i'm refering to you maswu ) VETERAN SEXPOSERS LIKE ERRR AIYA ALL OF YOU EXCEPT DM,LEONG,RIOTVAN,RO-RO,G_KHOO,COOLSIGG, please pm me your numbers as well, i don't have them yet

EH JUST TO HEPCHU PPL DECIDE WHETHER TO GO, WE'RE GOING TO TEH SOUTHERN RIDGES AND BRIDGES AREA. FOR TEH SEKSI TFCD AND GENERAL WALKABOOT.

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

1) mojopy (i will be at bugis area at night. so impossible to reach there in a short time.)
    2)tainted (stuck at work again....... spank me good spank me hard make me moan ;P)
    3)
    4)
    5)

4)

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Torchlights?

I got plenty...
    Careful where you shine it, BARNEY might appear!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

[QUOTE=bovine;4382192]THIS WEAK-ANT'S OWTING HAS BEEN CHANGED!

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3)
    4)
    5)

4) WuffRuff (Confirm later)

Another thing guys, as this is an outdoor location, in case of ****, what is the wet weather program? Think we need to consider this. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by WuffRuff; 25th September 2008 at 05:55 AM.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Dear Exposes,

I hate to say this ... I mean, our group is supposed to be a FUN & SEXCITING ONE ...but

Please Help your Orgynisers by updating them and lists if you want to attend Outings.

It has been noted that already on more than one occasion, members who did not put their names down on lists have mysteriously turned up for outings.

The More the Merrier - usually ...

Orgynisers spend a tremendous amount of TIME & EFFORT to orgynise outings as well as plan stuff for you. A huge part of that time is spent chasing people for confirmations of attendance and updates.

BY REFUSING TO LIST YOUR NAMES DOWN, YOU'RE NOT HELPING MAKE ANYONE'S LIVES EASIER.

Many of them are new at this, but they have eagerly taken on the responsibility of Orgynising outings for you, and yeesh, we all know that they are very, very nice people, and might even say "Oh, it's Okay..." but please try not to take them foregranted.

All that is asked eesh PLISH LIST YOUR NAMES hopefully ASAP, PLEASE.

Last edited by Dream Merchant; 25th September 2008 at 07:41 AM.

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4)
    5)

Another thing guys, as this is an outdoor location, in case of ****, what is the wet weather program? Think we need to consider this. Any suggestions?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo

5) Royaux

carbonmade
    mαke.believe

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo

5) Royaux

[COLOR="Blue"]Another thing guys, as this is an outdoor location, in case of ****, what is the wet weather program? Think we need to consider this. Any suggestions?[/COLOR

OMG thank you zac! i forgot about wet weather programme, what with the bloody hot weather recently. hogay i will try to think of a wet weather programme. suggestions are very welcome, of course.

I'm sending out the meeting location and time today, to all TBCs and confirmed attendees.

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo
    6) tupi guy

1) Leong23 (confirm on Fri.......Sat morning following a macro shoot)
    2) SolBadGuy (will cfm again.. )
    3) WuffRuff (Confirm later)
    4) Royaux

[COLOR="Blue"]Another thing guys, as this is an outdoor location, in case of ****, what is the wet weather program? Think we need to consider this. Any suggestions?[/COLOR

OMG thank you zac! i forgot about wet weather programme, what with the bloody hot weather recently. hogay i will try to think of a wet weather programme. suggestions are very welcome, of course.

I'm sending out the meeting location and time today, to all TBCs and confirmed attendees.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo
    6) tupi guy
    7) SolBadGuy (sorry butties im not going. too tired n nt feeling too well... sry)

2) WuffRuff (Confirm later)
    3) Royaux

Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

once again, the list!

1) vonlichenstein
    2) Dream Merchant
    4) bovine
    5)

3) zac08 (working....)
    4) riotvan
    5) g-khoo
    6) tupi guy
    7) SolBadGuy (sorry butties im not going. too tired n nt feeling too well... sry)
    8) WuffRuff (have some matter to attend to... would love to go that place but timing not right, unfortunately.)

2) Royaux

WuffRuff: Wet weather thing is I asked wan la... heehee.

Upping this...

Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    SIDE LIST - CANON PHOTOMARATHON

http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/photomarathon/

LIST OF EXPOSERS INTERESTED

1) Riotvan
    2) Vonlichenstein
    3) DM
    4) mojopy
    5) WuffRuff
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Shall we meet up at the venue? Maybe we can group together to share cab to go to some places.

i may not be joining. need to settle certain things.

Deregistered

SIDE LIST - CANON PHOTOMARATHON

http://www.digitaldreams.com.sg/photomarathon/

LIST OF EXPOSERS INTERESTED

1) Riotvan
    2) Vonlichenstein
    3) DM
    4) mojopy
    5) WuffRuff
    6) Bovine
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Shall we meet up at the venue? Maybe we can group together to share cab to go to some places.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast