Thread: Need recommendation for japan, hotsprings and good place for pics taking

Default Need recommendation for japan, hotsprings and good place for pics taking

Hi, i need some help in recommendations for a nice serene place to spend a week or so to unwind and, of course, some shooting. Been to the big cities but no experience on these places; any tour agent recommendation is welcomed too if you have good experience with them...thanks a million..!!!

Default Re: Need recommendation for japan, hotsprings and good place for pics taking

Quote Originally Posted by cnng121 View Post
    Hi, i need some help in recommendations for a nice serene place to spend a week or so to unwind and, of course, some shooting. Been to the big cities but no experience on these places; any tour agent recommendation is welcomed too if you have good experience with them...thanks a million..!!!
    Watch Japan Hour every Sat and Sun.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Need recommendation for japan, hotsprings and good place for pics taking

Hakone

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    Hakone
    How can i find out more? Do the agents here help to make the arrangements as a free and easy tour?...any recommendations..? thanks.