Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 961

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

  1. #861
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Anyone going comex today?
    I am undecided to go today or tmr...
    Actually planned to go tmr.... but since i'm too tired to work today...
    Tomorrow If you're too tired, then go sleep some more dear. Rest well today.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  2. #862
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Anyone going comex today?
    I am undecided to go today or tmr...
    Actually planned to go tmr.... but since i'm too tired to work today...
    SHUT UP WE ALL GO TOMORROW.

    what time r u all going?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  3. #863
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    SHUT UP WE ALL GO TOMORROW.

    what time r u all going?
    I shall be going post lunch Good?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  4. #864
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Meowww... morning...
    My eyes still very tired...
    Anyone knows any remedy for tired eyes?
    LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT A FRIEND.
    heh, if my eyes tired, I go google and type JON JOHNSON wah so hamsem, no tired aledi.

    i wanna go comex buy hard drive but none of my friends wants to go comex, and my bf is painting away. today i ish lonely gerr.
    Painting away or panting away??

    Just had a filling lunch
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #865
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Painting away or panting away??

    Just had a filling lunch
    Being the aren't we??? Poor kid, leave her alone man.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  6. #866

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    SHUT UP WE ALL GO TOMORROW.

    what time r u all going?
    wahz. go a bit later leh i only knock off at 5.30 only, before that i'll have a client event (developers tour for Halo Wars) so i can't take half day haha
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  7. #867
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Being the aren't we??? Poor kid, leave her alone man.
    hehe, VIRTUALLY, im nice AND HARMLESS.
    we'll see who's devil sooon

    post lunch, so thats 3?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  8. #868
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wahz. go a bit later leh i only knock off at 5.30 only, before that i'll have a client event (developers tour for Halo Wars) so i can't take half day haha
    After that time its damn crowded la. I'll go a bit earlier and then go around with you again ok

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    hehe, VIRTUALLY, im nice AND HARMLESS.
    we'll see who's devil sooon

    post lunch, so thats 3?
    Darling, just coz I say that doesn't mean I believe it So yea we'll see

    Around that should be good. Ask WuffRuff too
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  9. #869
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Being the aren't we??? Poor kid, leave her alone man.
    probaly im the only one you could call a kid.
    oh the luxury(!)
    i was still a minor a week ago.

    OH HOW TIME FLIES.

    lets all meet at a certain timing shall we? Maddy, what do you propose?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  10. #870
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    probaly im the only one you could call a kid.
    oh the luxury(!)
    i was still a minor a week ago.

    OH HOW TIME FLIES.

    lets all meet at a certain timing shall we? Maddy, what do you propose?
    Ha ha ha revelling in your new age yea? We did that long time back. Anyway we call you a kid for a variety of reasons - age being the last one of them. ha ha ha

    you said 3 pm right? I'm ok with that or even later.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  11. #871
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Ha ha ha revelling in your new age yea? We did that long time back. Anyway we call you a kid for a variety of reasons - age being the last one of them. ha ha ha

    you said 3 pm right? I'm ok with that or even later.
    immature
    naive
    and still innocent are some of the reasons.

    if 3pm THEN, POOR DEREK.

    oh derek YOU HAVE YET TO PM ME REGARDING SUNDAY. my bad. ypu ard did.
    Last edited by lustlab; 28th August 2008 at 02:04 PM.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  12. #872
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    we are 80 posts away from 1000!

  13. #873

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    we are 80 posts away from 1000!
    hi my scandalicous colleague

  14. #874
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    immature
    naive
    and still innocent are some of the reasons.

    if 3pm THEN, POOR DEREK.

    oh derek YOU HAVE YET TO PM ME REGARDING SUNDAY. my bad. ypu ard did.
    If 3 pm then he still has me to go around once more la. I'll just have fun walking

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    we are 80 posts away from 1000!
    And we are one post less now
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  15. #875
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=lustlab;4300573]probaly im the only one you could call a kid.
    oh the luxury(!)
    i was still a minor a week ago.
    [QUOTE]

    Wahhhh liaoooo ehhh... you kid dare to tell me to shut up ah?!!!
    See how u gonna die tmr...

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    you said 3 pm right? I'm ok with that or even later.
    Yahhh... me ok with 3pm...
    I confirm with u again later...

    Hey btw, anyone knows how to change the hdd in dvd recorder?!?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  16. #876
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post

    Hey btw, anyone knows how to change the hdd in dvd recorder?!?
    Which model?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  17. #877
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=WuffRuff;4300646][QUOTE=lustlab;4300573]probaly im the only one you could call a kid.
    oh the luxury(!)
    i was still a minor a week ago.
    [QUOTE]

    Wahhhh liaoooo ehhh... you kid dare to tell me to shut up ah?!!!
    See how u gonna die tmr...

    HAHAH, i'd love to die in your arms WuffRuff.

    pm me to where you guys meeting okay..
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  18. #878
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post

    HAHAH, i'd love to die in your arms WuffRuff.

    pm me to where you guys meeting okay..
    Eh learn to properly quote la both of you.

    And wahhh so much love ha?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  19. #879
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    HAHAH, i'd love to die in your arms WuffRuff.

    pm me to where you guys meeting okay..[/QUOTE]

    Wahhh... kids these days got this kind of kinky fantasy ah... scary....
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  20. #880
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    HAHAH, i'd love to die in your arms WuffRuff.

    pm me to where you guys meeting okay..

    Wahhh... kids these days got this kind of kinky fantasy ah... scary....
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •