Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 961

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

  1. #321
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=maddyks;4296155]O hai. If you're bored, you've come to the right place.

    i thought so. but now my angmoh lecturer is here, and he is talking to himself..
    and i'm photoshopping, assignment is _________________. (fill in the blanks)
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post

    i thought so. but now my angmoh lecturer is here, and he is talking to himself..
    and i'm photoshopping, assignment is _________________. (fill in the blanks)
    Ha ha ha talking to himself???? We can fill in the blanks with a lot of stuff
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  3. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Funny -

    Come visit my Flickr :)

  4. #324

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=lustlab;4296167]
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    O hai. If you're bored, you've come to the right place.

    i thought so. but now my angmoh lecturer is here, and he is talking to himself..
    and i'm photoshopping, assignment is _________________. (fill in the blanks)
    WAAH! I welkum da Lusty wan and she totally ignore me onli wann tok to Porno Man!


  5. #325

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    O HAI SEKSI BUTTIES



    z
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=Dream Merchant;4296203]
    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post

    WAAH! I welkum da Lusty wan and she totally ignore me onli wann tok to Porno Man!
    The lusty wan did that???? Now she's gone totally
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  7. #327

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I was never fooled by that boyish demeanour obi wan. What else do you think he has as a talent?
    Errr ... sum tings are best discussed in dark alleys. Oh heck, with him, it's best to just 'feel' your way around.

  8. #328

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    O HAI SEKSI BUTTIES



    z

    Goot Morning Ro-Ro!

  9. #329
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    O HAI SEKSI BUTTIES



    z
    O hai Ro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Errr ... sum tings are best discussed in dark alleys. Oh heck, with him, it's best to just 'feel' your way around.
    He he you would know best
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  10. #330

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=maddyks;4296207]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    The lusty wan did that???? Now she's gone totally
    Oh well, she anyhow cums then she anyhow goes - no staying power! Hehehehehe!

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    O hai Ro



    He he you would know best
    Actually, not entirely.

    Shall we find out the nest time we can get him in a dark alley?

  12. #332
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=Dream Merchant;4296222]
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post

    Oh well, she anyhow cums then she anyhow goes - no staying power! Hehehehehe!
    I think she went for the Angmoh lecturer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually, not entirely.

    Shall we find out the nest time we can get him in a dark alley?
    Cannnnnn
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    [QUOTE=maddyks;4296234]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    I think she went for the Angmoh lecturer
    OOU!!! Standard so low ah?


    Cannnnnn
    Say time Say place!

  14. #334

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    angmoh lecturer in TP notch nice one
    Last edited by Royaux; 27th August 2008 at 09:49 AM.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #335

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    angmoh lecturer in To notch nice one
    Dunno, Yu go spy spy take peektures and leport back can?

  16. #336
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    I think she went for the Angmoh lecturer



    Cannnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    OOU!!! Standard so low ah?




    Say time Say place!


    you guys are planning to touchie feelie mmmeee??

  17. #337

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dunno, Yu go spy spy take peektures and leport back can?
    i know that's why i say. unless got new seksi lecturers who came in this year
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  18. #338
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post


    you guys are planning to touchie feelie mmmeee??
    touchie feelie?? us???
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  19. #339

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post


    you guys are planning to touchie feelie mmmeee??
    Err, been there, done that, including groping and squeezing but re-plays are always welcum, especially in Porn Man's slo-mo style!

  20. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVIII

    Ok i ish back to work Seeya later people
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •