Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tripod head budget at $400

Default Re: tripod head budget at $400

Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    bro, my cam very light only, reason y i state min 10kg is in case any upgrade in the future... at least i got buffer now (the more the better)...

markins M10 max load is 40KG, I dun think anyone using M10 are having a 10KG setup.

Arca-swiss Z1 is about 60KG Max load (correct me if i am wrong), hell who will be using up to 60KG?

seriously since i am prepare to spend, i will prefer to go for a better 1.
    The Markins M10 should be able to handle anything thrown at it....40kg is already a lot, and more than enuff allowance. I once tested a 400mm f2.8 rig (about 6-7 kg total) on my 1st gen Markins M10 head and the thing handled it with no problems at all. No sweat. This ballhead will last u a long long time, no need to change at all if you maintain it in good working condition (mine is about 4 years old and still works well even though I dropped it a couple times already).

Default Re: tripod head budget at $400

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    The Markins M10 should be able to handle anything thrown at it....40kg is already a lot, and more than enuff allowance. I once tested a 400mm f2.8 rig (about 6-7 kg total) on my 1st gen Markins M10 head and the thing handled it with no problems at all. No sweat. This ballhead will last u a long long time, no need to change at all if you maintain it in good working condition (mine is about 4 years old and still works well even though I dropped it a couple times already).
    U really give me lot of confident... thks!!!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123